March 2015 Moms
Options

Born at 34 weeks

i currently in the hospital since Thursday because of my water leaking I have stay here till I'm 34 weeks I'm only 30 weeks going to 31 on Wednesday.. Anybody else went thru this ?

Re: Born at 34 weeks

• Options
    Not in your position however my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    I haven't, but sending prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't but I am thinking of you.
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your LO. :) 
  • Options
  • Options
    No experience, but T&P for you and your LO. 

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    No experience with that but good luck and hopefully everything works out okay for you. Thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sending you and LO thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    No experience, but sending positive thoughts. Hope LO can stay put as long as possible.
  • Options
    Sorry you are going through this but good thoughts your way!
  • Options
    no experience with this, but sending t&p to you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Options
    T&Ps sent your way! Praying the LO stays put!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    Sending good thoughts! Hope the little one stays out for a while.
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    T&P your way!! Hope they can keep baby in for as long as necessary! Never discount the strength of a preemie though. They are true fighters. Keep strong mama!
  • Options
    I was born strong and healthy at 34 weeks. Babies are tough! Keep cookin', Mama!
  • Options
    I don't have any experience but I'm thinking of you & your LO.  I hope he/she stays put for you as long as possible!
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    T&P are with you and baby!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers little one stays cooking as long as possible!
  • Options
    Prayers for you and baby
  • Options
    Hope baby stays a while longer! And I hope you have something good to read while staying at the hospital :) T&P going your way!
  • Options
    T & P for both of you! Hoping baby can stay put a bit longer!
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you. Stay baby stay.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone so far everything is going good :)
  • Options
    Thinking of you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your LO, hoping baby stays in for as long as possible :)
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP: 6.25.14     EDD: 3.3.15     Team Green!

For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    T&Ps! My oldest was born at 33w5d. He was in the NICU for 18 days and was and is very healthy! Even if you don't make it that far at your gestation babies do really well. And every day you can keep baby in is great!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    30 weeks is a big milestone - most babies do well if born at 30+ weeks! Obviously longer is better -- my thoughts are with you!
  • Options
    How much did ur baby weight ? Im scared that my baby is too small he only weight 3 pounds
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy I was in the hospital starting at 30weeks due to contractions and high fetal heart rate with twins. The good thing about being in the hospital is that they give you the steroid injections to develop babies lungs. In my case I delivered at 35w4d and my twins weighed 5lbs and 6lbs and NEVER needed any NICU time. They are 19 months now And have hit all milestones on time or early. I strongly believe they were so healthy because of the medical interventions from my time in the hospital.
  • Options
    Well I also got the steroid injection and fingers crossed my baby can make it till 34 weeks then it's official my baby has to come out
  • Options
    no experience but sending good thoughts your way!
  • Options
  • Options
    This was me last pregnancy, but I didn't make it to 34 weeks. I was admitted at 32+4 for ruptured membranes and ended up delivering that night. DD was perfectly healthy and spent only 72 hours in the NICU and never required medical intervention. We stayed inpatient for almost a month though to monitor apnea and Bradycardia events that were only detectable via leads. Clinically she was a rockstar.

Thinking of you and hope you can keep that baby cooking a bit longer. 30+ weekers tend to do very well, though!

• Options
    Good luck!
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    Sorry you're going through this. Good thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Thanks for the information really feel a little better. I'm currently now having blood with the liquid hopefully my baby can wait a little longer
  • Options
    Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! Every day baby stays in makes it much better. My water broke at 32 weeks and baby came at 33. The steroid shots are awesome, they really help with lung development. I would say definitely STAY OFF YOUR FEET, you might start getting stir crazy, but walking around can cause labor to start. Drink lots of water, stay hydrated, and if you start feeling feverish, let the nurses know. In my case, I thought I had constipation, but it was actually my daughter's head dropping low into my pelvis - so if you think you're "constipated" ask for laxatives and no pushing on the toilet :wink: Try your best not to stress out. Babies that come at 30 weeks do very well. They want you to make it to 34 weeks because it's another pregnancy marker -but, preemies are very strong little guys. Also, don't worry about size. My daughter came out at 4 lbs 11 oz and had neighbors in the NICU that were much smaller. Many of them went home before she did! She stayed for a little over a month and just celebrated her 2nd birthday. She's in perfect health 94% for height! Best wishes, keep us updated, and happy thoughts. Once baby comes, remember to ask about kangaroo care (in the NICU) and pump, pump, PUMP (if you're planning on breastfeeding). For now, rest and think positive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"