January 2015 Moms
Options

2nd later than 1st

Are there any second time moms that have gone further past due with #2 than #1? DD was due on the first and still no signs of labor. ;(

Re: 2nd later than 1st

• Options
    How about a third timer? First baby born naturally at 38 weeks, 2nd baby was 5 days early. Currently 2 days overdue with number 3 and ready to lose it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, so this is normal. Everyone keeps telling me I'm suppose to have #2 earlier than #1. I was starting to feel like something was wrong with me. #1 was 3 days past due and #2 is currently 4 days past.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby 1 born at 39 weeks
    Baby 2 born at 40 w 2 days
    Baby 3 born at 40 w 2 days
    Baby 4 born at 40 w 3 days
  • Options
    I have to urge to only love tit responses that support my complete delusion that this baby will come at the same time as her brother(37w 4d.)
                Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Options
    Some of you are freaking me out going 40+ weeks with baby #2 or 3. DS came on his due date and I'm (wishfully) hoping that happens again!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DC was born at 37w3d, so as of today, I'm officially having baby #2 later than baby #1.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm being induced earlier this time, so it won't be true for me, but my friend who was due with her first the same month as my first was due went into labor naturally at 37w and some days.  Her second was born in December at 39 weeks and some days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Huh, mine have all gotten earlier.
    Baby 1 :: 40w5d
    Baby 2 :: 40w3d
    Baby 3 :: 39w1d
    I'm not holding my breath for this baby #4 to come earlier, though.
  • Options
    DS was born at 37w1d.  i'm currently 38w5d with his little sister.  lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    My early birds...
    Dd 33w3d
    Ds 35w2d
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    DS1 was my earliest born at 38wks.  The rest were 40+, 40wks, 39wks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok, so this is normal. Everyone keeps telling me I'm suppose to have #2 earlier than #1. I was starting to feel like something was wrong with me. #1 was 3 days past due and #2 is currently 4 days past.
    People have a lot of opinions of what is *suppose* to happen- ignore them all! 

• Options
    My mom had my oldest brother at 37 weeks and then 2nd oldest at 38.5 and I think me around 38 or so......
  • Options
    Baby #1 was born at 37w4d
    Baby #2 I'm currently at 38w3d, but going for a growth ultrasound this afternoon to determine whether my OB lets me go til 40 or induces me early.
  • Options
    #1 was 39 weeks 1 day
    #2 was 39 weeks 4 days
    Currently 5 days overdue- and no signs of baby. I'm glad to see I'm not alone here!!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My friend went 2 weeks late with her first 3 children and 15 days late with her last one.

I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the way she's been calculating her EDDs, or maybe her gestation period is just slightly longer than average. I can't imagine being 15 days late! She is very anti-intervention and didn't want to be induced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"