September 2015 Moms
Options

How many pregnancy tests have you taken?

edited January 2015 in September 2015 Moms
are you addicted to POAS? I thought it'd be a fun sunday poll to see how many tests you've taken...
Feel free to post the actual number!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

How many pregnancy tests have you taken? 201 votes

1 Test
12% 26 votes
2 tests
18% 38 votes
3 tests
13% 27 votes
4 tests
16% 33 votes
5 tests
13% 28 votes
More than 5 tests
13% 28 votes
I've lost track it's been so many!
10% 21 votes

Re: How many pregnancy tests have you taken?

• Options
    With the last 2 kids I only took 3 tests for good measure. This go around I couldn't believe it and took 7 @-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've taken at least 11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Five tests, but I have some (4) left over that I am going to take every other day just to see the line darkening.
    TTC: Dec. 2014    -     BFP: Jan. 3rd, 2015    -     EDD: Sept. 15th, 2015   
  • Options
    I've taken 7 or 8 so far and am still POAS. 
    DH: 28 Me: 30~TTC #2 since June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1: 8/22/2014~EDD: 5/5/2015~CP: 8/29/2014
    BFP #2: 12/27/2014~EDD: 9/9/2015

September 2015 Siggy challenge: Happy dance
  • Options
    Just 1... My 10dpo test was so dark I'm scared to see a lighter line eventhough I know that doesn't mean much :-(
    Met 10/27/2006 & Married 6/7/2014
    BFP 8/30/2104 | EDD 5/11/2015 | MS 10/3/2014 | D&C 10/7/2014
    BFP 12/31/2014 | EDD 9/13/2015 PLEASE be our RAINBOW

• Options
    I've peed on so many I've lost count... Am I a little nervous?? Yes LOL
  • Options
    4. I took my last one today and am going to try really hard not to buy any more lol.
  • Options
    4. That was all I had. I want to take more to see a dark line, but I'm cheap lol

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    4. They aren't getting much darker. I keep telling myself this means nothing.

I have, like, 10 more ICs, and will most likely use more of them before my appointment onthe 12th.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options
    Three.  I took one thinking it was too early to test and there was a faint line so I went out and bought a digital test.  It said pregnant and then a few days later I figured I might as well use the other one in the box. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hmmm... I think I've taken 6 at this point. It was so faint that I wanted to see the line slowly getting darker.
  • Options
    I just took another one today. I think that now makes 5. But today's digi said 2-3 weeks! I know there's a huge range of accuracy on those things but it made me feel better, so whatever.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options
    It's over 20 lol. We did FET & I started testing about 2dp5dt. Once I started seeing lines I tested 2-3 times a day. Our last was a miscarriage & I had watched the tests go back negative so I'm super nervous this time. Luckily still dark as of yesterday.
  • Options
    I've taken a bunch, I have a lot of Wondfos left do I plan to take them every morning for a while. I know the darkness comparisons don't mean much, but I find it comforting to see positives.
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image

• Options
    Oh my, you all will think I'm nuts but I just counted 35 sticks lol. And those aren't counting the negative I threw away. So I'm probably close to 40 8-}
  • Options
    @riderchik‌ congrats girl!! I remember you from TTGP :) I was a lurker. So happy for you!!
  • Options
    2, one to confirm pregnancy, and then I bought one of those clear blue ones that predicts how long its been since you ovulated.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hm probably 9 lol I was testing every morning watching the lines darken
  • Options
    I took 8 because I'm crazy.

3 Wondfos at 7DPO because I heard the brand has given false positives, so I wanted to be super-sure of the results; 1 Wondfo at 10DPO, when I got my first BFP; 1 Wondfo and 1 FRER at 11DPO to confirm (both were BFPs); 1 Wondfo at 12DPO (BFP); 1 FRER the day my period was due, just to ease my mind. New Years Resolution: no more POAS.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    Well if we count before we got our BFPs... I believe I took 3. 1 at 9dpo (Lol), 1 at 10dpo (Lol again) & then 1 at I believe 12dpo which is when I got my BFP.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ever since FF changed my O day, it has made me want to continue testing daily. Our main reason was due to suffering a CP last cycle and wanting to know what is happening. But, yesterday MW and I decided to stop testing for at least a week to save our sanity.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    5. 3 frer's and 2 cheapies. Mostly to see the line get darker. I threw one in my suitcase for next week for the same reason. Make sure it's still strong.
  • Options
    I took 2. I ended up doing 2 because my DH wasn't home when I took the first one and trashed the evidence to surprise him later that week. I guess I thought I needed to show him?!
  • Options
    I've only done two - both Clear Blue Digitals. Since I tested before my missed period I didn't want to overanalyze any squinters, I just wanted to see "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I used the second one the next day, just because. I'm tempted to POAS again but I'm afraid I'll start obsessing over line darkness, etc., when really I couldn't do anything about it anyways.

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    I've taken three, and have five more sitting in the cupboard that I'm sure I will use. I wish I had more self control!
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyGaga

Mommy of DS born 6/13/2013, and 3 furbabies
  • Options
    I've taken 13 so far... LOL! 1 store-brand-type-frer, 8 FRER, 3 dollar store tests and 1 digital.... I took my most recent test today at 22 dpo... I still have one more FRER I'll probably take in a week.. Then follow up with the digital right before my first appt.... And #13 doesn't count the 2 tests I took early that were BFN's.. So if you want to be technical, I've POAS 15 times this cycle.. Is it obvious that I'm nervous of another loss?
    *S15 January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!*

Pregnancy%20ticker
    imageimageimage
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2014
    BFP #1: 5/24/14 * EDD: 2/5/15 * MMC: 7/11/14 * D&C: 7/13/14
    BFP #2: 12/25/14 * EDD: 9/8/15 * Praying for a rainbow
  • Options
    I've taken 3 total. I did 2 digital both were BFP. A few days later I took a cheap store brand and the lines had turned before I stopped going to the bathroom. I figured it was safe to stop after that.
  • Options
    I took one at 14DPO and then figured "what the hell, I only have one left and it's going to bug me to have it sitting around," so I took the second one at 18DPO. Two total. That's it for me.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • Options
    I took 9 dollar store tests and 2 FRERs *hangs head in shame*
    Momma to Dakota (3/21/06), Willow (7/22/09), Scarlett (1/9/11) 
    BIG SURPRISE BABY DUE 9/7/15

Surro-Momma to Devinaj (2/5/14)

• Options
    I voted 2 but also took one really early on that was negative. I wanted to take one of the ones that predicts how long it's been since ovulation but I was too cheap to pay for it. 

I only took one with DS. This time, I'd like to go buy a bunch of dollar tree ones and test every other day so I can analyze how dark the line is. But I won't. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

I've taken 13 so far... LOL! 1 store-brand-type-frer, 8 FRER, 3 dollar store tests and 1 digital.... I took my most recent test today at 22 dpo... I still have one more FRER I'll probably take in a week.. Then follow up with the digital right before my first appt.... And #13 doesn't count the 2 tests I took early that were BFN's.. So if you want to be technical, I've POAS 15 times this cycle.. Is it obvious that I'm nervous of another loss?

I am in the same boat. Though I am a little worried I've taken almost 40. Lol I'm out now & still want to grab a few more. RE isn't doing my ultrasound till Friday & I can't imagine not taking one these next 5 days :|

I need serious help lol
  • Options
    I gave into the crazy and peed on two more sticks today.  But they put my mind at ease!

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    1 - I actually took it last night, only because I am EXHAUSTED!  My husband seems to need a little more reassurance so I went out and bought 3 more - 
  • Options
    Just one. I even have another one at home and haven't taken it. This is way different than my last pregnancy...I tested A LOT then. 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Options
    In the poll I said two but I did another one this morning just for confirmation.It was a very visible line  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married 10/10/2010
    TTC Since August 2014
    BFP 1/1/2015 ~ EDD 9/8/2015 

• Options
    I've done like 10 just because I have an 8 month old and have been on BC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"