February 2015 Moms
Options

Sunday Spam

In an attempt to get some sleep, my son spent the night with his grandparents last night. Unfortunately, this baby decided to have hiccups almost the whole night. It's pretty much constant at this point. Wahhh...

Anyway, what are you ladies up to on this glorious Sunday?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sunday Spam

• Options
    Morning!! Chilling in hospital STILL. Waiting for the MFM to make rounds so I can see if I'm busting out today or not. My protien levels yesterday for my 24hr urine test were higher than the last time :( So we will see what the dr says.
  • Options
    Happy birthday @mom2xover2002‌. Hopefully you can bust out of the hospital as a nice present.

Boring day here. I actually packed my hospital bag yesterday, well, mostly packed. I need to throw chargers, electronics, ID/insurance stuff and my comfy pants still. I'm also waiting to finalize plans on who will take DS. One month to go so I'm getting down to the wire.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jennjilljo thank you! Busting out of here would be great!
  • Options
    Plans today (in case anyone cares):

-clean off of my nightstand because my parents are going to be staying at our house to watch Norah when "this one" arrives. The top is a pile of papers and such to go through.
    -clean and put aside a set of sheets and blankets for our bed (see point one)
    -start packing my hospital bag (I had norah at 37w)
    -watch football (my favorite)
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options

@mom2xover2002 Hospital stays are no fun. Hoping you get out today!

@lotsofdotts I've been alternating with sleeping in bed and sleeping in the recliner in the living room. I'm definitely starting to prefer the recliner.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Addie three up ON the dog this morning and H is complaining of an upset stomach so I'm stuck at home caring for these two.

In happy news, H and I broke our two week dry spell last night!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    I am hoping to get the office set up today so I can start to work from home next week. It would be amazing but we will see how it goes. Other than that lots of cleaning and prepping for LO.
  • Options
    Today is DD's first day of gymnastics! DH is with her and I'm stuck watching bc there i was worried there might be too much lifting, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mom2xover2002‌ - good luck there! Hope you get sprung soon.

I too was in L&D yesterday. Came down with a severe case of flu that brought on painful contractions for 24 hours, at 3-5 mins apart. They believe the flu and fever just need to run its course and the contractions will stop on its own once the stress on my body leaves. Baby's heart rate was elevated but was fine. I got discharged middle of the night and was given some painkillers to let me sleep. Feeling slightly better now, but the contractions are still coming and going. The doc said my cervix is only about 1.5cm dilated, so I'm not ready to go yet.

Just realized through this episode how unprepared we are for labor. The hospital bag needs to be packed today. They told me the contractions continue through the next few weeks, they'd let labour happen and get the baby out since I'm already at 34 weeks. Meanwhile, bed rest for me. My leave from work just started.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

DS woke up asking to ride his bike before church so sent them & dog off to the pond.  I got to go to the bathroom in peace, and it was lovely.

Afternoon consists of library, kid haircut, de-Christmasing the house, installing curtain pullbacks, setting up baby/kiddo monitors and re-organizing our bedroom to setup PnP.

Meeting with my nursing school friend on Tuesday (FTM 36wks measuring 38wks).  She texted last night asking about nursing bras & had no clue about the extent of PP bleeding, nipple cream, etc.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lots of house stuff today.  I want to clean both bathrooms and we are hopefully putting in molding upstairs.  Busy busy!   Per might breathright post, I'm feeling very awake and energetic today! 
  • Options
    digwriter said:

Up all night last night with the realization that I've willingly sighed up for labor again. Childbirth amnesia; it's real.

Amen to that. I stopped the other day, looked at DH and said "why did I want this again?" He lauded his ass off and said we could be done or just adopt the next one if I want.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @mom2xover2002‌ I'm thinking of you! Hope for good news today, I'm stuck in L&D until my delivery on the 15th. So your not alone.
  • Options
    I'm so happy to be waking up in my own house for the first time in 3 weeks! And it is perfectly clean (because I cleaned it, like my life depended on it, before I left)!

Today we are finally setting up what we can of the nursery (which is really a staircase landing because our 900sq foot house doesn't have an unused room we could use for a nursery). I'm sad I don't have a proper nursery but I think the baby's landing will turn out cute enough for me to get over my entitlement complex. Lol

FXed you get out today @mom2xover2002‌

I hope you feel better @PikoPiko‌

And @wanderingA I hope your kids feel better and your dog stays it if the line of fire!

I hope everyone else has a great day!
  • Options
    Good morning!
    I'm considering treating myself to a mani/pedi today. I've already done the dishes, did a load of laundry, and swept/mopped the floors, so I think I deserve one :)

Yesterday I pre registered at the hospital. I am slightly uncomfortable with how quickly this is coming. Kinda panicking......

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Did that girl from the "baby dad" thread post on anyone else's wall or just mine? lol

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Happy birthday @mom2xover2002‌ ! I hope you are released today!
  • Options
    HBD @mom2xover2002‌ !

Sorry you're in the hospital for it. I hope it is made special for you somehow!
  • Options
    Slept too well last night. I had horrifying nightmares and somehow realized it in my sleep, so was trying to wake myself up but couldn't. Super gorey, gross dreams. It was awful :(

T&P to those in L&D! Hopefully you get good news soon! :)

Back to work tomorrow. Ugh. I wish I would have just started my mat leave after break, but I know once I get into the swing of things I'll be fine.
  • Options
    @munchkin8590‌ I was so happy you said that in the baby dad thread. The whole time I was reading it, all I could think was "it's going to come back that neither are the father."

@mom2xover2002‌ I hope you get out of the hospital today. I hate that you've had to be there.
  • Options
    @misshart00 I know.. wouldn't that be just like every other story on Maury and Jerry!‌

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

@mom2xover2002 So glad you're out. Get some rest!

@seamonster Happy Birthday!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    HBD @seamonster‌ !
    I hope you get even more spoiled as the day goes on!
  • Options
    Christmas stuff is all put away! Yusssss! Now if only I could finish organizing my craft supplies and get that squared away. I'm snuggling with DS for nap time to try and get out of it. I made DH his favorite breakfast, so I don't think he'll mind the slacking. ;) I really want to go crazy and order everything I want for the new baby, but I have to behave and wait for the budget.

Like Madeleine, I will say "pooh pooh."
    Anniversary 

• Options

Downton Abbey season 5 starts tonight! Am I the only one excited about this???

I am so excited! It looks like it'll be a great season. Even hubby watches it!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    Very productive weekend here!  We got the rest of the Christmas decor put away and I spent a few hours yesterday and today grocery shopping and making meals to stock the freezer.  My back and feet are sore, but the freezer is full so I'm happy.  Also finished thank you notes for the baby gifts we've received in the past couple of weeks.  Once DS wakes up from his nap, we'll start setting up some of the other baby stuff (PNP, bassinet, etc).  He likes to "help" with pretty much everything baby-related, which I think is so sweet :)

OH!  And DH surprised me by setting up another massage for me for Tuesday.  I had one last weekend and it helped sooooo much, so he said he wanted me to have another one to help me continue to feel better.  So sweet and I'm so excited!

Now if only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow....
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    Okay, here is the update from birthing class today! I was in shock. You just have to look at the pictures to get the full understanding of his douchebaggery. 

• Options
    @lotsofdotts, how did the instructor not toss him out? How did she react overall?
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    I got almost all the laundry done (just sheets left), hosted a board game party, vacuumed the dining room, packed my hospital bag, and DH and BIL moved the crib and changing table into the soon to be nursery room. Plus DH's other brother, brother's gf, and gf son came over to hang out/play with DS. Very productive weekend! I almost feel ready for this baby to arrive. :smile:

My only complaint is that in the past two hours my abs started feeling really stretched out/tight, and DD insists on moving around a lot/stretching/pushing. I told DH I feel like the guy in Alien just before the little creature bursts out from his chest/abdomen.

Currently sitting in our reclining glider drinking water and bumping. (I'm guessing I might be dehydrated)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @lizjennings81 I don't think she saw him doing it. He was sneaky about it, but I was glaring at him because he and is SO decided to sit right by us. He must have been doing it yesterday, but since he was all the way across the room, I didn't notice it. He was just an asshole. Who does shit like that? We were in a birthing class INSIDE the hospital and he was puffing on an e-hookah. 
  • Options
    @seamonster‌ Happy Birthday to you too!! :):):)

So excited for Downton Abby tonight!! Kids are headed back to the valley for 2 more weeks then will be here permanently.

My parents cooked dinner for us tonight and we did Christmas & birthday's today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"