April 2015 Moms
Options

Maxwell Owen is here! (Update page 9)

123457»

Re: Maxwell Owen is here! (Update page 9)

• Options
    Love you, doll <3

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the world Max! thinking of you and praying that your BP goes down and little Max remains stable. Thank you for updating us. I woke my husband up in the middle of the night to tell him you delivered and Max was in stable condition! We are so happy to hear that everyone is doing well. We have been thinking of you!
  • Options
    Congratulations from one of your many May 15 supporters!
  • Options
    Glad to hear some good news that Max is doing well. You and your family will be in my prayers. I mentioned this to DH and he says he wishes you all the best! Pray it's an uneventful NICU stay.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So glad he's doing well!
  • Options
    Your picture made me tear up, so glad he is doing well, tons of prayers for an easy NICU stay and that he comes home happy and healthy!
  • Options
    So glad to hear baby Max is stable! Best wishes for the both of you. 
    Married 7/5/2008
    Peanut (DD) | Born 7/18/2009
    TTC for #2 since 2010 | Diagnosed with PCOS 
    Butter | EDD 8/13/2013 | mc @ 9 weeks 3 days
    Jelly | EDD 5/24/2015 | Team Green! Hoping for our Rainbow.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so happy to see that baby Max is stable. I hope your NICU stay is short and sweet and you get to go home soon, Max!
  • Options
    So glad to hear that he is stable! Hope that your BP gets regulated soon!
  • Options
    This is such a touching story.  You are, as always, in my thoughts.   I hope the new year brings good things for your family and especially brave little Max!
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    Yay! So happy to hear such a great update. Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year! Hope your blood pressure comes down soon so you can visit Max more.
    imageimage 
                                                                                January Siggy Challenge-Exercise Fail
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I have been following your story since last week, I am glad he is stable and will continue to keep y'all in my prayers.  Stay strong little Max!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and Max! Mamma stay strong, Max is a fighter!!! :-)
  • Options
    Welcome, Baby Max!  A good strong name for a good strong baby :)

Haha, my username should read "3Girlsand1BoyMama"...with #5 on the way!  (and then we're done.)

Me, 33, DH, 32  DDs 9, 7, 4 and DS 2.  EDD #5 4-29-15

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful new son. My thoughts are with your family for an uneventful NICU stay!
  • Options
    Just lurking from May '15. So glad Max is doing okay!!! Congratulations on your son and I will be praying for both of you!!!
  • Options
    I am in tears, I love that you got to touch your little stable baby Max! I am continuing to pray for you guys! Miracles happen and he is certainly one of them :) PTL
  • Options
    Congrats, I hope you are both doing well!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Been following your journey and I'm so happy to hear max is doing well. Congratulations Lauren wishing you all the best!
  • Options
    Congrats on the birth of Max! I am a bit behind on what's going on, but so glad you both are doing okay. Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for you and a short nicu stay for Max. Take care of yourself and keep us updated!!
    Baby #1: EDD:  5/31/08   DD born sleeping due to severe preeclampsia at 22 weeks 1/26/08
    Baby #2: EDD:  4/28/09   DS#1
    Baby #3: EDD:  5/26/11   DS#2
    Baby #4  EDD:  4/1/2015 

• Options
    Glad to hear that baby Max is doing well. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay this news made my day! Keep hanging in there--max is adorable and clearly in the best of hands.

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"