March 2014 Moms
Options

What's in Your Purse?

Been meaning to post this, albeit silly, for a while now. In the style of US Weekly's feature (and you gossip mag people know what I'm talking about!!) what is in your purse right now? Let's see them!

Re: What's in Your Purse?

• Options
    Here's mine! (Minus a bottle of water and a bulky wallet that fell out after I picked it up off the floor....oh and some buried treasures beneath I'm not sure of :-? ) image
  • Options
    1. I say I don't have a purse... But technically I own two...somewhere. One is empty because its only for dress up.
    2. The 'other' purse has a diaper for each kid and a Baggie with wipes in it. Maybe some tissues. I'm not sure where it is. I bought it when DD was a baby (13+ years ago) and its still in perfect condition. I rarely carry it.

All my ID, keys, etc are in my coat pocket.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Keys, wallet, hand sanitizer, lotion, receipts that should be thrown out, and other crap that should be thrown out
  • Options
    The diaper bag is now my purse.
    I have a wristlet with my ID's and debit card/cash along with my glicometer. And a cosmetic bag with lotion and lipgloss. They both stay in the diaper bag, but can be easily taken out and carried alone if I don't need the diaper bag.
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options

The diaper bag is now my purse.
    I have a wristlet with my ID's and debit card/cash along with my glicometer. And a cosmetic bag with lotion and lipgloss. They both stay in the diaper bag, but can be easily taken out and carried alone if I don't need the diaper bag.

This is what I do too. I cannot pack a light diaper bag so one less thing to carry is a plus!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wallet, pain meds, gloves, lucky brass pig, lip balm, contact lens solution and keys

A lucky brass pig?!
    yes...what now?!?
  • Options
    I don't carry a purse. I have a wallet wristlet thing that has my ID, debit/credit cards, change, Chapstick, and cellphone, and it has a clip that I attach my keys and some mace to. It's easier for me to keep up with.

I used to carry a purse and would forget it and leave it places all the time. Luckily every single time I would remember where it was and when I went back to get it, it was always still there. I've never had it stolen, despite leaving it in multiple stores, classrooms, bathrooms etc. I even left it on a shelf at Walmart. Twice. The first time someone turned it in, and the second time it was where I left it. I decided I better stop carrying a purse before I lost it for good. I've always said my good karma saved me since I always do the right thing when I find someone's lost items.
  • Options
    Home for the weekend so I have a purse diaper bag combo thing going on right now
  • Options
    wallet, coupons, pain meds, hand sanitizer, pens, keys (work, ranch, my set, husbands truck) chap stick, lip stick (which is hilarious since I don't wear lip stick) my hand gun... yep Texas girl right here!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"