December 2013 Moms

**Your pal Jaz**

Happy New Year everyone!! And at this point. I think I can give a massive Happy Birthday to all the D13 babies. I hope your holidays were wonderful and everyone is doing well.

I'm long overdue for a check in over here. Please forgive me, as I don't bump as much these days. 

So to quickly bring you up to speed... Baby Dolce is doing great! This guy is growing and just as active as can be. No major health alerts or things of note to stress over. It's just a waiting game at this point. I actually can't believe I can say he is coming NEXT MONTH... He is predicted to be a little big based on measurements, and my. OB said that they would date him closer to late January than Feb 7th. I was given Feb 1st as a new EDD, which is funny since we know for sure exactly when he was conceived. So with that being said, he really could be here any day now. 

To AW a bit. My family and friends threw up the fanciest baby shower ever. It really was a dream event... Damn near a wedding reception with an Ice sculpture, Photobooth, DJ/photographer, Butlered Apps ect... It was quite lovely and Hubby and I were beyond blown away. Little baby Brooks has been waiting for and prayed for, for such a long time. 

I was able to get over a lot of anxiety and start working on the nursery last month, furniture has been ordered so we are just waiting to go ahead and put the final touches in the room. It will be a little whole before we need it full time so I'm not stressing. I have our deluxe PnP set up on DH side of our room, with a RnP on my side, so sleeping arrangements for the first few weeks is covered. Car seat and bases were installed on NYD, and I'm working on the hospital bags now. 

I can't wait to have some legit pictures to show you, but here are a few recent ones... (Maternity shoot, Baby Shower, and Dolce at 32/33wks)

And as always...thanks for being so super supportive. I've gone and fallen in love with internet strangers. Best wishes to everyone and a blessed New Year. 
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
 Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS

Re: **Your pal Jaz**

• @Yez9‌ oh yeah, those pouty lips are straight from my FIL. And those cheeks, he makes me want to just pinch them. As for his name, think Exxon mobile, but with an S instead of the X... Eh-sahn. My mother pronounces it more like Ah-San, but I'm cool with that too.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on being so close! I must add you look fab at the shower :)
  • So so happy for you! You looked amazing in the silver dress! Can't wait to see pics of your little man.

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Beautiful!!!!! Cant wait for baby pictures. He is going to be a cutie for sure! ♡ his name.
  • I was totally thinking about you the other day!! (Hopefully not creepy) I can't believe he is almost here! I am so so so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see him as an outside baby!!

edited January 2015
    I was wondering how you were! Love the update. Your shower looks amazing! I am so excited for you! Hugs and lots of D13 Love.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So happy for you! And yes, your shower does look like a wedding! That's really great. You deserve it.
  • You look great! I'm so glad you popped in. Love the pictures! He's a cutie! I get so excited reading all your updates!!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love your updates! What an amazing shower they threw you! How exciting that he is almost here :smiley:

• Beautiful pictures and beautiful update!  Can't wait for your birth story :)

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad things are going so well!  Can't wait to see pics of the little cutie!  FX for a quick and easy labor! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• All of this just makes me happy. So glad to see you and your family doing well! Oh, and that picture from the scan? You have a cutie there.
  • Yay! I love getting your updates and I think his name is beautiful. I want pictures when those cheeks get here! So much love to you and your family! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"