November 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday Randoms

2»

Re: Wednesday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options

When do babies hold their heads up by themselves?

I think between 4-6 months is when they really gain good head control.
  • Options

SAHMs, how much does your SO help out with housework? I basically don't ask for help from DH really ever with housework or dinner. I feel like since I've always wanted to be a mom and stay home, I shouldn't complain? But I'm seriously so sick of cleaning the dishes and doing laundry every single day! I don't even remember the last time he hung up some clothes or washed a pan?
    I feel like it's my "job" though. Idk. I'm rambling now.

He doesn't do anything unless I ask, and then it may get done within the next two days, but mostly I get frustrated and do it myself. He does take out the trash because it's like 1/4 block down the alley. It was the same way when I was working. I didn't expect anything to change. He just doesn't bitch as much when things aren't done like they used to. Not like he has any room to bitch period, but oh well.
  • Options

For those of you putting lo's in the bumbo's ... How old are your lo's? We have 2 (1 handy me down & the other was a shower gift without a receipt & not off my registry). Lo can hold his head up briefly but at 8 weeks not sure how long he'd last.

LO is 7 weeks and he enjoyed it for about 5 minutes too. I sat right there with him and made sure he didn't fall over. The back sort of supports his neck as well.
  • Options
    My obgyn recommended mirena to me today....after these bleeding stories I am worried.....I had a bad experience with the depo shot years ago....I bled for 3 months straight....makes me scared to try the mirena.

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO HATES bath time, he had real tears and everything from getting in to being swaddled. So sad ): but he sleeps so much better with a bath.
  • Options
    @bethas I love you! :x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"