55% 27 votes
buy a few diapers you've never tried before
16% 8 votes
buy a few more diapers of a brand you love/use often
10% 5 votes
save it for when some new LE print is released that you have to have
18% 9 votes

Re: with $45 of Christmas money, would you

• Buy something nice for yourself. If you are anything like us, I don't usually buy stuff for myself, but Chad doesn't mind more diapers if I'm careful.

I'm using some Christmas money for a mattress topper. I sleep like crap and have been meaning to get one for quite a while, but things always come up.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I voted save it bc I'm sooo stingy and hate spending money just to spend money.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm using my Xmas gift money for a tongue piercing.  At least that's what I think I'm going to do with it.  I had one when I was younger and really liked it, but had to take it out when I got my first job.  Now that I'm a SAHM, the dress code doesn't apply lol.
  • I agree with others. Spend it on you! I have a little Christmas money and some gift cards and am debating between an under a shelf light for my craft room, or a new craft machine that I've been wanting, or saving the money for NB pictures (something MH is against paying for).
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, I guess, based on the recommendations here, I'm going to save it until I can think of something for me that I really want bad enough to spend my money on. I have a couple things I want but not bad enough to buy or I want them but have no ability to use them in current home and no guarantee I'd want or be able to use in a future home and no ability to store so not buying those items. I think dh is right. I am hard to buy for. :)

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I agree with others. Spend it on you! I have a little Christmas money and some gift cards and am debating between an under a shelf light for my craft room, or a new craft machine that I've been wanting, or saving the money for NB pictures (something MH is against paying for).

J didn't want to pay for NB pics either, but we did it and we're both so glad we did. It's such a cliche, but they grow so so fast. It's great we have those pics from when she was just a little squish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

J didn't want to pay for NB pics either, but we did it and we're both so glad we did. It's such a cliche, but they grow so so fast. It's great we have those pics from when she was just a little squish.

Thank you!! MH keeps saying that I can take my own or my mother in law can, but I know the quality isn't the same, but that just isn't something he sees.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"