Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hello There!

edited December 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant

So I posted this intro on the BOTB board already, but I seem to spend more time lurking on the TTGP board. Ya'll are hilarious, and I find it refreshing that you tell it like it is. I like to believe I do as well, so hopefully you'll want to keep me.

Anyway, since I spend most of my time lurking around here, I thought I'd finally introduce myself, and hopefully, become a constructive part of the group. The "Newbie Blog" on the TTGP board helped me a lot, every newbie to BOTB/TTGP should read it. Thank you for putting to together all of that great information for us newbies!

Just a little about me, my DH and I have been married for two years now, been together for six, and we lived together for three years before we got married (we bought our first house a week before our wedding). Now we both have an extreme case of BOTB, and we are ready to start our own little family. We have a two year old German Shepard that we absolutely adore, we joke that he's our first born.

I stopped taking my BCP early this month, and we plan to start TTC #1 in a couple of months (March 2015). I also began taking prenatal vitamins when I stopped taking my BCP. Ever since we decided to start trying soon, getting pregnant and babies are consuming my thoughts 24/7. It's nice to know I'm not alone with my thoughts.

It's been nice getting to know you ladies, I hope you enjoy getting to know me!

Dating since: 4/08
1st House: 10/12
Married: 11/12
TTC #1: 2/15

Re: Hello There!

• Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you.
    Married June 2013
    TTC #1 -February 2015
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome and good luck!
    (Newbie too, testing out my gif skills)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi there! Welcome and best of luck to you.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Welcome! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP December 1, 2014
    MC -  December 15, 2014
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome and good luck. :)
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2014

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Work Out Fails
  • Options
    Thank you all for welcoming me! I'm excited to be here.

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Since it sounds like you like to prepare (with prenatal vitamins, stopping BC, etc), you might want to also sign up for Fertility Friend and start charting if you haven't already. It will give you great data points for when you really start trying to conceive. 
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Options
    Welcome! Good luck.
  • Options
    Welcome!
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Options
    Welcome! Since it sounds like you like to prepare (with prenatal vitamins, stopping BC, etc), you might want to also sign up for Fertility Friend and start charting if you haven't already. It will give you great data points for when you really start trying to conceive. 

Thank you for the tip meerkatmillie! I do like to plan ahead, for everything, especially something as important as another life. However, temping and charting is overwhelming to me right now, but I'm trying to get my feet wet. I've been reading all of the information that has been posted here about it (& the newbie blog). Hopefully, I will feel comfortable enough to jump right into it soon!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

;;)

• Options
    Greetings! May your stay be short, your posts be snarky and you pee sticks be well-lined.
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Euphony said:
    Greetings! May your stay be short, your posts be snarky and you pee sticks be well-lined.
    Aw! Thank you, what a wonderful welcome message!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"