March 2015 Moms

Time to relive gym class nightmares (labor buddies)

Re: Time to relive gym class nightmares (labor buddies)

• So i totally feel like I joined the party late, wahh! I'll be someone's LB, I don't know how to gif but am willing to learn. I'm due March 16th and I'm on the east coast if it matters!
  • @knitnut‌
    @MrsPope1770‌
    @stepherly‌
    @ac123185‌

I'm still available too if any of you are?! I'm due the 26th. In west cost but doesn't matter to me if you are.

Anyone? Bueller, Bueller?
  • Loading the player...
  • Whitfry said:

@jnowosielski‌ i know i was certainly looking forward to horrible picture while giving birth! @Whitfry‌ I'm totally down for a threesome here if @jnowosielski‌ is if you don't get anyone. I could use ALL the support i could get. Plus your due date is a few weeks off of mine.

I like it ;)
    @Whitfry‌ well we're both down for an awesome pregnant lady threesome (oh the images) if you would like ;)

This thread is moving so fast, I can't keep up! Dirty pregnant lady threesome FTW! I will gif the shit out of you trolls.
    Score! Oh the possibilities I'm really excited to have 2! @jnowosielski‌ @Whitfry‌ i am cool with PMing you guys my phone number and email. I'm not really a facebooker (I have a crazy ex) i only have one for coupons lol so if you 2 are down we can do that!
    I'm down with the group texting. Just a warning: I don't have an iPhone and my h is going to want to text you ladies also while I'm in the hospital.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm game for joining a LB group, if anyone wants me.  I'm not sure how useful I'll be - I'm due 3/1, so I may have disappeared into the "what do I do with this thing / let me sleep" rabbit hole before a LB gives birth.  But I'll probably be keeping odd hours as well, and considering the chances of giving birth as early as 37 weeks and as late as 42, the due dates may not matter too much.

For those interested in geography, I'm in Boston.  On Facebook way too much, mostly Bump on mobile.  
  • I'm still available....

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• salmphilsalmphil member
    edited December 2014
    Omg came believe I'm just now seeing this! I'm totally in if someone is interested in a March 24th'er, EST. Love this idea!
    @lisap0924‌
    @ac123185‌
    @stepherly‌
    Sorry if I missed a hookup in there, hate to hit on someone who is taken :blush:
  • @knitnut‌ Let's do it! I'll send you a pm!
  • salmphil said:

Omg came believe I'm just now seeing this! I'm totally in if someone is interested in a March 24th'er, EST. Love this idea!
    @lisap0924‌
    @ac123185‌
    @stepherly‌
    Sorry if I missed a hookup in there, hate to hit on someone who is taken :blush:

Pick me pick me!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• salmphil said:

@lisap0924‌
    @ac123185‌
    @stepherly‌

I'm still free :) if you ladies are looking for a group thing I'm cool with that too.
  • Phew!! I'm feeling the same way! Atleast we won't get knocked up at prom ;)

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• salmphilsalmphil member
    edited December 2014
    @lisap0924‌ threesome with @stepherly‌? Unless you have someone steph.

eta: my original post wasn't showing up so I got all ahead of myself
  • salmphil said:

@lisap0924‌ & @stepherly‌ I'm in! Yay! I feel like I made it to prom. Pregnant. PM contact info?

A 3 some!! Even better! And yes I'll pm you both my info

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• lisap0924 said:

salmphil said:

@lisap0924‌ & @stepherly‌ I'm in! Yay! I feel like I made it to prom. Pregnant. PM contact info?

A 3 some!! Even better! And yes I'll pm you both my info

3 some! Awesome!!
  • I feel late to the party!  I hope someone will still have me!  I live in CT and I am due March 14th, already know I will be induced 1-2weeks early so were looking at a late february early march baby!

Pick me?!

• salmphil said:

@lisap0924‌ threesome with @stepherly‌? Unless you have someone steph.

eta: my original post wasn't showing up so I got all ahead of myself

@salmphil‌ and @stepherly‌ I PM'd you both my contact info.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• @healthyfor2  I propositioned @jessuhmarie early in the thread but I think she's shacked up with someone else.  So I'm still available! I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and find someone though.  EDD is March 7 and I'm on the east coast if that makes a difference.

Ha wow how did I miss that? Lol. If she doesn't claim you I would love to! I'm also east coast, and not due till the 20th so I think that would be good. We could do a group too if @jessuhmarie‌ wants to. I also have no probs going it alone as many ppl said they will probably update themselves anyway. :)
  • @healthyfor2  I propositioned @jessuhmarie early in the thread but I think she's shacked up with someone else.  So I'm still available! I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and find someone though.  EDD is March 7 and I'm on the east coast if that makes a difference.

Ha wow how did I miss that? Lol. If she doesn't claim you I would love to! I'm also east coast, and not due till the 20th so I think that would be good. We could do a group too if @jessuhmarie‌ wants to. I also have no probs going it alone as many ppl said they will probably update themselves anyway. :)
    Woops I shoulda read thru all the way before responding. You 2 be buds and I can keep looking if you want!

• adoo said:

I feel late to the party!  I hope someone will still have me!  I live in CT and I am due March 14th, already know I will be induced 1-2weeks early so were looking at a late february early march baby!

Pick me?!

Hi! I don't have a labor buddy yet and I'm due at the end of March!
  • I am still looking for a labor buddy :) 

I am due March 19th and attempting the "natural" childbirth thing. If anyone else is in a similar boat, I would love to cheer you on too!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• knitnut said:
    @JCWhitey‌ @sweaver93‌ @lisap0924‌ @CoozieInMyPurse‌ I can't recall, are any of you near the west coast? Or night owls? Eta: @allachkat‌ any interest in a labor buddy or group? I know you're in my time zone.
    Sorry I'm a bit late to the party as usual, but I would love to have a labor buddy if any of you ladies are still available. Or anyone on west coast time!
  • @lmcneill929 I also want to go as natural as I can, obviously being induced there will be medication, I want to go pain-med free! 
  • clarue12 Come on in with me and @Adele1981!

Hey, you tagged me! It's magic!

Where is my arm?!? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Due March 17, 2015

• Adele 1981Adele 1981 member
    edited December 2014

I am still looking for a labor buddy :) 

I am due March 19th and attempting the "natural" childbirth thing. If anyone else is in a similar boat, I would love to cheer you on too!
    @lmcneill929‌ , you are welcome to join me and @CoozieInMyPurse‌ and @clarue12‌ if you want! I went unmedicated last time and hope to this time as well.

Where is my arm?!? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Due March 17, 2015

• I am still looking for a labor buddy :) 

@lmcneill929‌ , you are welcome to join @CoozieInMyPurse‌ and @clarue12‌ if you want! I went unmedicated last time and hope to this time as well.
    Adele 1981 count me in! I like the idea of a group thing.

• adoo said:
    @lmcneill929 I also want to go as natural as I can, obviously being induced there will be medication, I want to go pain-med free! 
    The more labor buddies the merrier! Happy to keep in touch with you :)

• @sweaver93‌ I'll be your labor buddy! I'm due mid March I'll be on maternity leave so I'll be able to keep up on your labor, if you'll have me
  • @mandi195

Labor buddies?

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li7vxtytxs1qc697wo1_500.gif

Adam Savage in your siggy always reminds me how much he looks like Alton Brown...

Done! (Unless my delay led you to someone else) also love the gif!
  • happybabe123happybabe123 member
    edited December 2014
    @knitnut‌ and @allachkat‌ I'm up for a group!

Eta I'm west coast too!
  • lisap0924 said:

I'm still available....

Perfect!! Sorry for my late answer - I was at work this afternoon. When I get home I'll PM you and we can decide on our communication method !
    For SuzyQ0525 and all other M15 losses

BabyFruit Ticker
    It's a BOY !!!
  • I have to say it... I want a FB group. I know, I know, but with my Feb13 FB group, unless you specifically "friend" someone, you still can't see any of their info except what they post to the group, so we could maintain security settings for those that want them, and no one outside the group can see anything posted to the group. Really... I wanna be friends. So when can we make this happen? Not until after little one's are here? I don't know what's normal.

Does this make me a creepy internet stalker?

I agree with you!
    I am part of several "step mom" fb groups with complete strangers.
    None of the "members" are my fb friends so if I go to their profile (or they to mine) all they see is a name and picture.
    I've never had any issues with "internet creepers" due to the group.
    I am part of the group with no intentions to start trouble and I have not been involved in any drama or trouble.

I know people have their reasons for not wanting a fb group and I respect that but I say no harm no foul.

The group would obviously need a moderator. Someone to enforce "rules" and to make sure everything is running smooth, No random people ect.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• @AleWife‌, you got PM (non-labor buddy related, but very belated cause this thread just now taught me how to access my inbox)... Thank you @jessuhmarie‌!

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• lisap0924lisap0924 member
    edited December 2014

lisap0924 said:

I'm still available....

Perfect!! Sorry for my late answer - I was at work this afternoon. When I get home I'll PM you and we can decide on our communication method !

I actually joined a 3-some with @salmphil‌ and @stepherly‌...oooh lah lah! ;)

Would you ladies like to make it a 4-some? ;)

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Calling all Canadian ladies! @khansil5‌ and I have partnered up and are open to a group. If anyone else is looking to avoid out-of-country text charges, come on down! :)

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• ac123185 said:

@sweaver93‌ I'll be your labor buddy! I'm due mid March I'll be on maternity leave so I'll be able to keep up on your labor, if you'll have me

Of course I'll have you!
  • lisap0924 said:

lisap0924 said:

I'm still available....

I actually joined a 3-some with @salmphil‌ and @stepherly‌...oooh lah lah! ;)

Would you ladies like to make it a 4-some? ;)
    Sorry for the delayed response. The more the merrier? ;)
  • @knitnut @blycel
    Sounds good! The more, the merrier!
  • I would join a FB group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"