Parenting
Options

HELP

LuthyLuthy member
edited December 2014 in Parenting
My new BMB is full of crazy people. Can I come hang out with you guys?? Please? For the love of 1D?

Re: HELP

• Options
    It's just this "you can only post your symptoms in the symptoms thread" bullshit in sept '15. I hear that's a thing these days? When did that happen? Clearly my leaving for a year and a half really sent the bump downhill.

• Options

I refuse to read through BMB threads to figure it out.

If you link, you can stay.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sept '15, I don't know how to link from the app, and I'm sure they will but I give zero fucks.

• Options

Is your screen name Lucy but with a lisp?

Yes.

• Options

Luthy said:

It's just this "you can only post your symptoms in the symptoms thread" bullshit in sept '15. I hear that's a thing these days? When did that happen? Clearly my leaving for a year and a half really sent the bump downhill.

Sorry, but you can only complain about your BMB in our weekly "BMB Be Crazy" check in thread. Come back Thursday. Mods, can we get this deleted?

Literal lol.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

"You'll see"

• Options

Luthy said:

Sorry, but you can only complain about your BMB in our weekly "BMB Be Crazy" check in thread. Come back Thursday. Mods, can we get this deleted?

I actually lol'ed. Thank god I didn't wake the sleeping beast.

• Options

I think this is it...

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12510761/anyone-else-spotting#latest

Seems like a fun crowd.  I can't imagine wanting to leave.

• Options
    Yes, all hail the mighty link master!

• Options

DC2London said:

if you can stomach it, hang around there for a bit.  Usually after the first few weeks the sane posters weed out the crazies.

I don't know. May15 bmb is half way through and the fucking nuts just keeps coming.
    June '13 turned out pretty well in the end but I also don't remember this much insanity in the beginning...

Except for our wars with july '13. That was pretty nuts.

• Options

They're worried about the board looking cluttered? Do they think this is Martha Stewart's house? Welcome to Parenting. We be cluttered.

I fucking love clutter.

• Options
    Shit, I accidentally just "love"d my own post.

• Options

Psst..we can see you.

::points to siggy::

And?
  • Options

pobrecita said:

I'm already posting over there.

Someone said they were butt fucked instead of butt hurt.

RIP Pobre.

I mean, one leads to the other.

DED.

• Options
    Oh. That redandblack chick does not make many friends wherever she goes. She had a few run ins on TTGP too.
  • Options

nochill said:

Oh. That redandblack chick does not make many friends wherever she goes. She had a few run ins on TTGP too.

But her posts are so witty. Miss Lady with a tuidy? I don't understand why everyone doesn't love her.

You'll see.
  • Options

Omg while KU DH said: the baby eats what you eats right? So probably no swallowing...cuz that's like, half of her brothers and sisters she'd be eating.

Me: you're pretty, you know that?

Thank you. I needed this laugh more than you know.

Totes cannibalism!

• Options
    pobrecita said:

Someone once asked if their fetus could get pregnant if her husband came instead her.

Swear to jesus. I weep for humanity.

You should have said yes.

• Options
    LuthyLuthy member
    edited December 2014
    https://forums.thebump.com/categories/September-2015-moms

But I can't link specific threads unless someone wants to teach me the Ways of linking on mobile.

• Options
    Would it be wrong for me to Love Tit one of your posts on that thread because I think it's stoooooopid that you can't post on a message board?!?!

Engaged: 7/19/09 Married: 9/19/10
    BFP: 10/14/13 EDD: 6/16/14 DD Arrived: 6/21/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June '14 Siggy Challenge: Warm Places

• Options
    It's not youtube so can't embed. But someone mentioned butt fucked and pregnant so it reminded me of this lol.

• Options
    I see a bunch of intro boards.. don't they know there is an intro board already!?!?! Someone please tell them!

Engaged: 7/19/09 Married: 9/19/10
    BFP: 10/14/13 EDD: 6/16/14 DD Arrived: 6/21/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June '14 Siggy Challenge: Warm Places

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"