Multiples

Pregnancy Check In 12/29 edition

1. How many weeks are you?
2. How are you feeling?
3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates?
4. Anything else new and exciting going on?

Qotw: For those that celebrate Christmas...what was your favorite moment this year? If you do not, what was your favorite part of last week?

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Pregnancy Check In 12/29 edition

• 1. How many weeks are you? 34w2d
    2. How are you feeling? When people ask me this, I now answer with "I feel like I'm 34 weeks pregnant with twins."  It's so hard.  I picked up a bunch of congestion and a lovely cough yesterday, so that's not helping at all.  Sleep at night is a distant memory and I have one kid in my pelvis and one in my ribs.  I'm thankful to have them at all, but OUCH they hurt!
    3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates? We had our 34 week appointment today.  Baby Girl (A) is head down and measuring 10 days ahead at 5 pounds 14 ounces.  Baby Boy (B) is breech and measuring 4 days ahead at 5 pounds 4 ounces. That's right, over 11 pounds of baby in there already.  Everything is still looking great. I'm measuring the size of a small whale.
    4. Anything else new and exciting going on?  We go back to the doctor weekly now.  Next Monday it is Group B Strep test, Cervix check and NST.  Poor DH, he is really starting to get sweaty palms when we walk in there now.  We did go ahead and schedule a C-Section for 38 weeks (1/26) just in case I don't go before then.  They honestly expect I will go in the next 2-3 weeks though simply because of their size.  

Qotw: For those that celebrate Christmas...what was your favorite moment this year? If you do not, what was your favorite part of last week? My favorite moment was when DH opened the DSLR camera that I got him.  He thought that the sale ended and we didn't end up getting it :)  Also, I got my sister a really awesome large Kate Spade tote and she flipped her lid.  That was fun :)
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How many weeks are you? 34w tmr!
    2. How are you feeling? Fine just stuck in the hospital.
    3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates? I'll be here at least until my growth scan Friday. If there's a miracle & baby B has grown great there's a chance I can go home. Otherwise I'm here until I deliver. Friday is a big day. Docs made it seem like I could deliver that day but now they are thinking I've got more time to cook which is great.
    4. Anything else new and exciting going on? Scheduled c/s for jan 22nd!! I'll be 37w2d.

Qotw: For those that celebrate Christmas...what was your favorite moment this year? I got to get out of the hospital for 5 hours on Christmas. It was amazing being home with my family & my doggy.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 18 weeks 1 day here. Feeling ok- I notice I get tired easily and have trouble breathing sometimes. All in all I can't complain.

Tomorrow morning we have an elective u/s. OH hasnt seen the babies in person since 9 weeks, so I can't wait to to see his face. We will open the envelopes NYE to find out their sexes. Super excited, but I'm honestly more excited to confirm they are both doing well.

Just being with family and enjoying life was the best part for me. And looking forward to having babies to celebrate with next year!

@MissEm15‌ sending good thoughts your way and hoping baby B has grown.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• 1. How many weeks? 24w3d 2. How are you feeling? Much better... Enjoying not being exhausted while it lasts. Sleeping is getting increasingly uncomfortable, however. Feel like I am growing quick.... And lots of kicking. 3. Doctors appt next week with regular OB. Last doctors appt both boys were doing great, average percentiles for growth and just generally bouncing around and having tons of fun keeping the u/s tech on her toes. 4. New and exciting: My mom threw us a shower.... So we are on our way to stocking up! Favorite christmas memory-- announcing twins names via coffee mug with u/s pics. Moms loved it & everyone loves the names. :)
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 33w+2
    2. How are you feeling? Morale was low today but I seem to alternate one decent day with one crummy one so I'm counting on tomorrow being a good one :)  Heartburn is ridiculous.  If I could take 20 tums a day I totally would, I want to make a tums milkshake and sip it all day long.  Also they're starting to feel tight in there and I think I grew 10 pounds overnight.  Oh, and it's 5:30am right now, and I slept a total of 5 hours yesterday...insomnia is wild, I'm not even remotely tired.
    3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates?  None, I'm kind of ticked at my OB because they were closed last week starting Wed and just got back today.  Which is fine but I am STILL waiting on the results of my FFN, which I took a week ago Monday.  Kinda seems pointless now.  Next week I have two appts, the usual FFN and cervical exam with my OB and an u/s with my MFM.
    4. Anything else new and exciting going on? Still on modified bed rest, my couch is crying where my giant body is squishing it all day long.  But we have our go-bag packed which is good and DH is putting in the car seats tomorrow so we're getting set.

Qotw: For those that celebrate Christmas...what was your favorite moment this year? If you do not, what was your favorite part of last week?  
    I should say time with family, and of course I love time with my family, but I see them almost every week anyway and the first thing to come to mind in all honesty was the amazing plate of sticky buns my mom made for Christmas morning.  Yes, my favorite moment of Christmas was stuffing my face with sticky buns, and I apologize for nothing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 33 weeks now
    2. How are you feeling? Started to really hit a wall and am completely breathless now at night- is anyone else having shortness of breath?
    3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates? Weekly NST and fluid checks now- plus appointments with my OB.
    4. Anything else new and exciting going on? Baby B turned head down so I am set for a vaginal delivery now hopefully.  Our cribs come tomorrow!

• @AandStilltrying‌ CONGRATS!! They are so beautiful!!! Prayers they get to come home quickly.

@courtlandmatthew‌ I get out of breath at night and when I lay down. Baby B is like on my lungs. Also I get out of breath just brushing my teeth & showering. Take it easy girl!!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm 31 weeks. Went to hospital last night because belly was rock hard for 7 hrs straight, I called nurse and she told me to go in for assessment. They put belt on to check the contractions (none) and the girls, the girls are doing great they said but my tight hard belly has no cure, until delivery. There's nothing I can take or do, I just don't have that much space in belly so I have to suck it up.

Feeling?  Miserable because my Ob is on vacation and still won't put me on bedrest.

Fav part of last week: seeing my husband get excited over the Jeep brand backpack I bought him, male version of diaper bag. He's stuffed it with wipes, diapers, etc. Seeing him so excited makes me feel awesome.
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • JennMarie1 - try Mylanta or Gaviscon instead of tums, works better
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 26
    2. How are you feeling? Not too bad. I am not sleeping much at all, which is leading to increasing fatigue in the afternoons. My OB says it's time to cut back my hours at work at 28 weeks though, so I am actually looking forward to being able to take naps when I wake up at 3:30 in the morning and can't go back to sleep!
    3. Any Dr. Appointments or updates? I saw the OB this week, all went well. I see the OB and MFM again in two weeks. So far, so good...but my OB is being very cautious and I am finally on board with that. I don't want my twins to go to the NICU if possible, it was so scary when my nephews were there for 6 weeks (born at 28 weeks, I think once I hit that milestone I may feel little better).
    4. Anything else new and exciting going on? I found tons of deals on gear this week, so I am starting to get ready for their arrival! I will have everything we "have" to have for when they come home in a couple of weeks!

Qotw: For those that celebrate Christmas...what was your favorite moment this year? If you do not, what was your favorite part of last week? Spending time with family from out of town and seeing my kids faces light up on Christmas morning!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersiv>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"