Late Term and Child Loss

~ Loss Check-In ~

Hi ladies, I hope you have been kind to yourselves this week.  

Welcome to the check-in! I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 

QOTW: Christmas and Chanukah are over and we are nearing the end of the holiday season.  How are you doing so far?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
                                    motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~ Loss Check-In ~

• Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Nope just trying to survive the holidays.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Trying to get back on track with my diet. I've been slacking off and I'm afraid to check my BP!

QOTW: Christmas and Chanukah are over and we are nearing the end of the holiday season.  How are you doing so far? Being with my family wasn't the hard part. Maybe because I never had quiet time to reflect. I actually surprised I was being with my cousin's son and not feeling any type of sadness...until last night. All of a sudden I thought that could have been Ronin in two years - being so excited about his "BIG truck" I managed to keep back my tears in the restaurant and the sadness passed by the time I got home.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • ***siggy warning

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? Just getting through the season

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Looking forward to a new year, I need to be more active and eat a more balanced diet.

QOTW: Christmas and Chanukah are over and we are nearing the end of the holiday season.  How are you doing so far?  Wew. doing ok. Made it through Christmas. My Mom's service is tomorrow, so I am sure that will be a long day and I am expecting a big emotional release/let down. Which will be good, I think I'm still kind of in denial.     

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • @shandorfml2‌ extra (((hugs))) for you tomorrow!!
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"