One & Done: Only child
Options

Amazon Christmas Gift Return?

I got a couple of books for Christmas as a gift from my parents.  I am getting the same books from DH, but they haven't arrived yet.  I know my parents bought them from Amazon, but I don't want to ask them to deal with returning them - do you think I can return them without the order confirmation?

University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

Re: Amazon Christmas Gift Return?

• Options
    He got them off of eBay I think, as part of a larger set, so I can't do that.  May have to suck it up and ask them to send me the order information so I can return the books.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

• Options
    If they left it in the original shipping box, Amazon is often willing to look it up by tracking number.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are two brand new hardcover Harry Potter books.  Granted, I asked for them, but then DH, not knowing that, got me an entire set, lightly used.  I may try Barnes and Noble or WalMart this week - they are expensive since they are hardcover, so I want to get full price for them, but I've never tried to return a book before - I wondered if they'd give me the hairy eyeball, thinking I read and returned them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"