Parenting after a Loss
Options

**KU PAL CHECK IN 12/29**

Hey, ladies! Tomorrow is going to be super busy for me, so I decided to post this tonight. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you?

2. How have you been feeling this week?

3. Any big appointments or milestones?

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?

5. QOTW: What was the best part of the holidays?

Re: **KU PAL CHECK IN 12/29**

• Options

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? 1/15/15, 37+4

2. How have you been feeling this week? Today was a bad day with ALOT of pain. I think the past few days of holiday celebrations really took a toll on me. Rest would be great. But I need to get things together for DS's bday next Sunday.

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I have an appointment in the morning. Nothing too exciting.

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?
    Highlights: watching DS enjoy Christmas, not only the gifts, but family time as well. He had a blast plying with cousins, aunts and uncles.

5. QOTW: What was the best part of the holidays? Seeing the joy in DS's eyes. I don't think I will ever forget the look in his face when he saw the gifts under the tree.

@oopsiedaisies‌ - ((HUGS)) as you go through the next week and a half. I hope your u/s is here before you know it, and is a wonderful experience.

@mamalamb10‌ - I'm glad you are feeling better. I completely get that awkward stage, but I think you look GREAT in your pic!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    @oopsiedaisies‌ Hugs! I had a missed mc with my first pregnancy and I was constantly terrified of the same thing happening when I was pregnant with DS.

@mamalamb10‌ I'm glad your MS is better!

@Mom2anAngel2‌ I will have a birthday party to plan and host for DS when I'm 38 weeks plus a few days. I can't even imagine that bc I had him at 37 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 6/25/15; 14w4d

2. Doing well! I'm trying to cut out my Zofran so we'll see.

3. Nothing til January 16th.

4. It was nice to spend time with our families over the holidays.

5. Spending Christmas Day at home, just the three of us. We celebrated with my family the day before and the ILs the day after.
  • Options
    @KikiCohen‌ - I hope the weaning from the Zofran goes well. We are birding a big party, I'm just not up for it. But my parents will be coming over for dinner and cake. I promised DS I would make a Thomas cake. Now I just have to find the energy to stand long enough to decorate it. Hopefully this LO will bake long enough for you to make it through the party!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"