August 2014 Moms

Travel in 2015

Where are you going, when, and with who?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Travel in 2015

• March- 4 night cruise to Bahamas with my two kids and DH, my parents and siblings

July- to an AI with DH (no kids) for 5 nights but need suggestions on where to go (probably Jamaica)

• Not in 2015 but Feb 2016 DH and i are going on a delayed honeymoon to disney
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • We always road trip so from Iowa to California and back (different routes) is where DH, LO, and I will be going around Julyish.
  • SLMckinnonSLMckinnon member
    edited December 2014
    Hawaii in February!

ETA- with DH, LO, my parents and my sister
  • A wedding in New Orleans in april - not sure yet whether or not to bring DS;

Then Martha's Vineyard at my mom's house for a week in August.

image    image
  • I have to go to Houston in March for work for a week (I'm dreading it) then again in May for three days (again for work, dreading it). Hopefully to see my sister a state away at least a couple times (with LO, DH will likely have to work) then hopefully camping July/August with LO and DH and the dogs (along with DHs family)
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• DH and I are taking a little trip, just the two of us, in a few weeks. We are debating between New Orleans and Cancun...then we are taking the kiddos to Wisconsin Dells in March, and to Disney World in June. We might do another Wis Dells trip before school starts in August. This is a huge travel year for us, we almost never travel this much in a year. I am soooo looking forward to this year!
    Mom to Frances, 6, Adam, 4, and baby Lila.
  • Nothing for sure planned. We might go to my cousin's graduation in June. We really need to go on some sort of vacation. We didn't take one last year.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• We are going to Maine in May for a week with my family. I grew up there and have not been back in five years. Also my grandparents are there and excited to meet their greatgrandkids. Hopefully we will also have a vacation that does not include family...haha...but that has not been planned and depends on $$$.
  • We are going to myrtle beach with my in laws in July. It's free babysitting on vacation!
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @becominggold‌ Love Maine! Where do you go?

In March/April we're going to Wisconsin dells with my bil & sil on a vacation that I won.

Then in August we're going to the Wisconsin State Fair, and back home to visit family either over Labor Day or Thanksgiving. Hopefully both. :)

We don't live in Wisconsin, so these are all distance trips for us.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• @tamarar5‌ we are staying somewhere on the coast of southern ME. My dad us arranging the vacation homes so I am not sure of exact location. DH was born in FL where we live now. Although he has been all over the world, he has never been there, so it is going to be so fun showing him around!
  • Myrtle Beach with my extended family in July, 5 year anniversary trip to an all inclusive in June. Hopefully hiking in the fall. I am still trying to talk DH into a trip for my Spring Break (teacher). And I want to do a long weekend or too. We will do one long weekend in October for my brother's wedding.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @becominggold‌ I went to college in Machias- about as close to the Canadian boarder as you can get. :) I also lived in Bar Harbor and down by Schoodic Point. It's a hike, but if you've never been up by Schoodic, I recommend going! It's gorgeous!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Dh and I are going to an AI in Riviera Maya Mexico for our 5 yr anniversary in March! Very excited :)

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • We're moving to San Diego from VA in 2 weeks.  Does that count?

• Feb: driving to Atlanta for a friend's wedding, staying for the weekend, def taking her to the aquarium. Can't wait to see her reactions! Orrr she'll just sleep through it. ;)
    April: Going to DC, visiting family and my sister. 
    June: Duck, NC to spend a few days with my parents/sisters
    July: NY for a friend's wedding

We just got back from 2 weeks up in NY/CT for the holidays, and had been up for a week over Thanksgiving. We drove both ways...both times. On the upside, we've been gotten really good at traveling with the nugget!
    BFP 8.3.13 | EDD 4.10.14 | MMC 8.29.13 @ 7w6d || BFP 11.25.13 | EDD 8.6.14
  • Dh and I are going to an AI in Riviera Maya Mexico for our 5 yr anniversary in March! Very excited :)

We did our baby moon there this past April. It was awesome!
  • We are going to Germany this summer. We just got LOs passport in the mail yesterday.. It's so cute!!
  • We are headed up to northern MI over New Years(about 5 hrs from where we live)and will be driving. I can't decide whether to drive at night after working all day or wait until the AM. Night is better for LO, but I am concerned about being too tired driving.
  • We are going to AZ (from Canada) in mid January. It will be me, DH, DS and DD to my parents winter home. My parents will be there, which is awesome, because 2u2 is more fun with more hands. This is also the last trip we will get where both kids fly for free!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We'll do a longish trip to the U.S. to see family this summer, otherwise we need to take an experimental long weekend to figure out whether traveling with LO is worth the effort at this point.
  • DH and I are going to Amelia Island this March for a few days. We are taking a family vacation this summer with the kids in July but I'm not sure where we are going yet. Maybe the Wisconsin Dells? We will also be taking the kids to Chicago in August for my brother's wedding. DH and I are going to Miami with my best friend and her husband in September for a football game. I can't wait!!

• Texas in January for a sorority meeting (I'm a national officer for my sorority). DH and LO are coming with me as he's never been to Texas so after my meeting finishes, we'll spend a few extra nights exploring.

Also, DH just got assigned his next international work trip, and he's going to Spain! I hope LO and I will accompany him for at least part of the trip!
  • We don't have any travel scheduled yet for 2015, just a local wedding in October. I would like to take DH and DD to our local aquarium in Mystic, CT and also to Boston in the fall. We were planning to go to Cape Cod for a week in May, but decided to save the $$$ to put toward buying a new house. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • FI and I are going to Disney in November. I can't wait!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • We are going on a cruise to the Caribbean in May - all 4 of us.

That's all we have planned so far.  DH wants to plan something for Veteran's week as well.  He had enough southwest points to get me a companion pass, so anywhere he flies in 2015 I get to go for free.  We need to plan some more travel to take advantage of this!

imageimage
  • Already planning for next Christmas with family in Texas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"