Trouble TTC

3T Family Reunion (Warning: all sorts of triggers)

3T FAMILY REUNION!!!

***All the Warnings *** 

(BFPs, pregnancies, losses, children, etc.)

It's been awhile since we had a reunion, and I thought that the holidays would be a good time to check-in on each other. @NariaDreaming told me it was okay to post this.  I know @RunCC37 was leading this check-in for awhile (thank you!), and then the rest of us kind of flaked (including me) when asked to pick up the torch. So while maybe not a monthly check-in, a semi-annual check-in might be nice!

This is NOT exclusively for 3T Grads – this is for former 3T regulars, regardless of whether you're still trying, are pregnant, have had a loss, have chosen to live child-free, are pursuing adoption, or are currently parenting.  

If you posted regularly on 3T back in 2013 or earlier (or even early 2014 counts), then this is for you! It's to check-in on our old friends who have now drifted to different boards for their current situation (be that 3T, IF, IFV, PAIF, SAIF, BMBs, 3rd Party Reproduction, Adoption, CFNBC, or something else).

Because the updates from the last check-in in September are likely outdated for many, I'm just tagging those who were tagged previously – if I'm missing anyone, please tag them so we can add them next time! 

Let us know where you are in your journey now, any updates over the last few months, etc.

@NariaDreaming

@amlrunner

@BlueJoan

@DharmaChick

@LO95

@MeatandBandP

@Purpledaisy923

@ronniesgirl1981

@Rumbera28

@RunCC37

@shelbeans82

@TLooney17

@tumbleweed123

@Twinkie0612

@Sha259

@TheatrePal

@wishiwaspreggo

@AlaskaDee23

@packerfan4life

@Lightdrwr

@btaylor19

@katib77

@herecomesthesun

@1983lindsey

@tigger99

@jenschultz85 (@formerwigirl)

@williamina28

@rox825

@tippytoes06

@Andrea2380

@shirleymaeby

@ttuprincess

@CandaceC1020

@Wolfette139

@Southernyankeegirl

@Milagros315

@jaztastic

@jaytee16

@runawaylaurel

@iloveflipflops

@lindy04aggie

@mrsrichey11

@chickinNH

@GrailSeeker14

@gsancho

@sugar4bri

@Lillovebug79

@Shay062

@Intuitiveblue

@ksgmsu

@mmhopeful

@IntuitiveBlue

@Cara1024

@DebateThis

@Kathy4678

@Katyj1125

@knottie54328959 (@jAnna123)

@letsgobowlingx

@maggie2324

@MaiTaiBeth

@Mommymincberg

@MrsGMChick

@Mrs.Slick

@Smilormarie

@Suz+Mo

@westendtexan

@SweetC80  

************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
Unexplained Infertility
BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

Re: 3T Family Reunion (Warning: all sorts of triggers)

• We've been trying since March 2013. We had an early term miscarriage this spring. I had a pretty bad pulmonary embolism a few years ago after 14 years of birth control so any sort of hormonal fertility aid is impossible for us. We're in our late 30's so time is running short.

• edited December 2014
    eskimozie said:
    We've been trying since March 2013. We had an early term miscarriage this spring. I had a pretty bad pulmonary embolism a few years ago after 14 years of birth control so any sort of hormonal fertility aid is impossible for us. We're in our late 30's so time is running short.
    I wish you the best of luck, and sorry to hear about your loss, but I don't think this check-in is the best place for you.  This is for those of us who were already posting on Trouble Trying to Conceive in 2013 regularly and knew each other to see how we're all doing.

May I suggest the 3T Weekly Check-In as a place to start since it seems like you unfortunately are having trouble conceiving? The 3T girls are wonderful, the community can be truly inspirational here.  It's why those of us who used to post here might want to check-in on each other once in awhile 
    ;)

Unexplained Infertility

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • @BlueJoan I hope your WTF brings the answers you are looking for and a great plan for moving forward.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• @southernyankeegirl I just noticed your ticker, how are you 37 weeks already!

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• @southernyankeegirl I just noticed your ticker, how are you 37 weeks already!
    I don't really know.  I remember seeing grads go up to their due date and then end up with babies, and it blew my mind because it seemed so fast.  But it honestly passed even faster with my own pregnancy!  

I blinked and then I went from 12 weeks to 37 weeks. I swear!

Unexplained Infertility

imageimage

• Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited December 2014
    Not much new over here. 7 weeks with identical twins.
    @ronniesgirl1981 This makes me smile everytime I see it. :)

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Not much new over here. 7 weeks with identical twins.
    Yup, same old, same old, nothing to see here...

No, dude.... that's BIG FREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! 

How's all the early check-ups going? How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? When do you plan to tell family & friends?

Unexplained Infertility

imageimage

• @shelbeans82 - I'm sorry the early PAIF days are full of anxiety!  I remember them well.  Normally I'm all over being a sounding board and the PAIF buddy for new people, and I'd take you on in a second, but since I am about to be a teensy bit occupied... perhaps @sugar4bri could be your buddy since she just volunteered?  Especially since you're both expecting twins?

I'm not sure what I'd ask of the buddy system, except for the PAIF buddy to be someone who the newly pregnant 3Ter could check in with and talk through all the anxieties of early pregnancy after IF.  Someone to unleash all of their stresses and anxieties to during the betas and early ultrasounds.  I know it's different for each lady, but I think for the most part until 9-12 weeks or so, it's just an extended anxiety attack. Just a sounding board for that time period via PM would probably be nice!  Girls can choose to exchange email addresses or connect on FB if they feel comfortable, but TB PMs would work just fine. 

Unexplained Infertility

imageimage

• @Rumbera28‌ -- where are you looking at doing your IVF overseas? Always keeping everything crossed for you!!

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's nice to see all the updates!

Anyone heard from @shirleymaeby lately? I've been wondering how she's doing and haven't seen her post at all in a while (unless I missed it).
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Hello all!! I'm late in my response but the holidays have been crazy and I havent been on here much lately. I'm 26w6d with a very active little girl from IVF #1. This whole pregnancy thing has been a lot harder than I thought but I'm so very grateful and thankful for every minute of it. I haven't had any complications really just terrible all day sickness for 17 weeks, 2 UTIs, and the flu that knocked me down for 2 weeks. Now I'm just tired and swollen but otherwise counting my blessings! We have the nursery almost done and are waiting on her name until we meet her. Time is starting to fly by now!

********Siggy/Ticker Warning***********

Me (35) no known issues DH (37) MFI. TTC 21 months (24 cycles)
    Dx MFI with low to normal count, low motility, morphology 3%
    HSG normal, ultrasound and labs on me all normal. 

1 cycle of Clomid 50mg and TI, unmonitored by OBGYN= BFN
    1 cycle of Clomid 50mg and IUI, unmonitored by OBGYN= BFN
    Started seeing an RE!!
    2 more cycles of clomid 50mg (great response), with IUI and Pregnyl trigger (4.8-8 mil good ones after wash) = all BFN
    1 cycle of clomid 50mg (3-7) followed by Follistim 75iu (7-11) + IUI = BFN
    December 2013 DH saw urologist and is taking Anastrozole, CoQ10, and L-Carnitine
    IUI #5 natural cycle (needed a med break) = BFN
    IUI #6 Follistim 75iu (CD3-10) + Pregnyl (CD11) + IUI (final count after wash 300K) = BFN
    IUI #7 Follistim 75iu (CD3-9) + Pregnyl (CD11) + IUI on 2/20 (post wash count 12.5 million)= BFN
    IUI cancelled (DH OOT) Clomid 50mg (CD3-7) 1 follicle +(not well timed) TI = BFN
    IUI #8 and last one!! Clomid 100mg (CD3-7) +OPK before US + IUI 4/17 (post wash 8.5 mil)= BFN

Pre-IVF testing complete! SHG great and measurements taken! Labs for infectious diseases completed, FSH (5.4), TSH (1.6), Prolactin (11), AMH (2.6), Estradiol (40).

Started BCP 5/29 and Lupron 6/11 prep for IVF #1! Started follistim 225u/day on 6/28. Monitoring on 7/2 >15 follicles measuring 11-14, E2 758. Monitoring on 7/5 all ready to go!! Great follicle sizes and lining is at 9. Tigger 7/5, ER 7/7 16R 9M 3F. Stimmed too fast in just 7 days. 7/10 3dt of 2 8-cell grade 2 & 4. 7/14 P4 >60.
    Holy crap BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (14dpo) 7/21 112 Beta #2 (16dpo) 7/23 286 a Beta #3 (18dpo) 7/25 761 Beta #4 (21dpo) 2631!!! Hold on tight little embies!!
      First Ultrasound 8/7- 1 perfect little bean with a beating heart 117bpm!! EDD 3/30.
    Second ultrasound 9/2 Little bean measuring a few days ahead with a heart rate of 161!

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

Pregnancy Ticker

March 15 Siggy Challenge: You had one job

• @packerfan4life - I remember when you posted about moving forward with DIA! That really did happen fast, can't believe your little one is already 3 months old. Congratulations!!

@gsancho - It feels like just yesterday you announced your BFP on here. 22 weeks?! Congratulations, I'm so happy that everything is going well for you :)
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • gsanchogsancho member
    edited December 2014
    BlueJoan said:
    Anybody heard from @IntuitiveBlue lately?
    I know she had her twins, I think almost 2 months ago?  I've only seen a few comments here or there - I'm sure she has her hands full!

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • @sha259 Thanks lady.  We did put back 2.  I hope you had a great time when you were at Disney!
                        imageimage

image  imageimage
                      imageimage

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility, probable endometriosis
    Feb-April 2013: Femara + TI: BFN
    May - September 2013:  Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#1-4 = BFN
    IVF # 1 November 2013: transferred 1 perfect blast = BFN
    IVF # 2 April 2014: Endo scrape, transferred 2 blasts = BFP!! (first ever!), CP
    FET #1 June 2014: transferred 2 blasts = BFFN
    New Dx: Repeat Implantation Failure
     IVF # 3 November 2014 = BFP!!  Beta #1 9dp5t 272  Beta # 2 11dp5dt 626
    It's Twins! 
    *everyone welcome*
  • @tippytoes06 our experiences sound so similar, failed induction, c-section, breastfeeding issues and nipple damage and all! My induction was only 36 hours before surgery though and that was bad enough, sorry you had a traumatic experience too. But worth every minute for a healthy baby :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• I'm still here, but have been quiet for a while.  Sorry for being MIA.

My anxiety and depression became significantly worse, and I become pretty withdrawn when that happens.  I'm glad to say that I have finally been seeing a therapist, and that it is helping.

As I have mentioned on a couple of other threads: Even though I haven't posted much, please know that I have always kept you all in my prayers.

I am starting BCP again, to hopefully start IVF in early February.  I didn't want to potentially start a pregnancy while I had mental/emotional stuff to work out.
    ________
    ME: 34, Atypical PCOS (lean, no O without meds) + unexplained; DH: 33, mildly low motility
    09/2012: Start TTC after stopping NuvaRing.  No cycles seemed to occur.
    01/2013 - 05/2013: Tried Provera to "jumpstart" cycles. No luck.
    12/2013-
    01/2014: Clomid 50mg - no big follies, stepped to 100mg; One mature follie, Ovidrel (HCG trigger), IUI #1 completed - BFN
    02/2014: Clomid 100mg;
    One mature follie, Ovidrel trigger, IUI #2 completed, Crinone - BFN
    03/2014: Clomid 100mg -
    no big follies on 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; One mature follie, Ovidrel, IUI #3 completed, Crinone - BFN
    04/2014-05/2014: Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel HG to prep for IUI #4 switched to TI, Crinone - BFN
    05/2014-06/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #4.1 completed, Crinone - BFN
    07/2014-08/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #5 completed, Crinone - BFN
    09/2014-10/2014: IVF Prep - Insurance requires IUI #6;
    Letrozole 5mg - no big follies 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; IUI #6, Crinone - BFN
    11/2014: "Break" - Letrozole 5mg to cycle before prepping for IVF - successfully O'ed, but BFN
    12/2014: Extending 'break' one more Letrozole-only TI cycle for mental health break - BFN
    01/2015-
    02/2015: Prep for IVF - BCP then Gonal-F, Ganirelex, Novarel trigger;  ER scheduled 2/11!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cf919
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome.
    December 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie
  • edited January 2015
    Hi everyone I hope your doing well. Our son turned 4 months old this month his adjusted preemie age is 2 months 1 week and 6 days.The little lovebug made his arrival earlier than I anticipated he was due on October 27th 2014 but I went into labor on Labor Day when my water broke early and he decided he wanted his birthday to be September 2nd instead.The baby's 2 month early arrival threw us for some loops the hospital said I was going to have to be admitted to the hospital at 32 weeks that labor day even if my labor didn't start because of my water breaking, but labor progressed and he made his entrance into our hearts the next morning. The little lovebug had to spend some time in the nicu but not long thankfully , and I can't say enough wonderful things about nicu drs and nurses they are such dedicated loving people to take care of the smallest treasures in someone's life wonderful people they are.He is growing more and more each day and is such a happy laid back baby my husband and I are so greatful for our little guy, and hope that everyone who is struggling with infertilty gets to experience the joy that we are experiencing know that your in my thoughts and prayers I'll be hoping for Bfp's for all of you.

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
    March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"