Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL Check-In 12/26

Hi ladies! I will be taking over the TTCAL check-in now that the lovely maybe_joleisa is KU! (So excited for her!). So hello and welcome!
Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments?

QOTW: So.... The holidays are over. How did we all do? Vent, cry, brag - what was the best part? Worst part? Any special ways that you celebrated/remembered your angel(s)?

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: TTCAL Check-In 12/26

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 5 since TTCAL, second cycle TTA. Will be back off the bench in January.

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? Pre-conception appointment with new OBGYN the end of January.

QOTW: Christmas was so much better this year (last year was pretty awful so it didn't take much to be better!) One really special thing we did for Colton was that on Christmas Eve morning we decorated the magnolia tree we had planted for him in the backyard this past spring. (Pictures on my blog, link in my siggy. And warning, DS1 is pictured). It was really special. We took lots of photos and I posted some to FB and got lots of encouraging comments, which was nice. And now, every time I look out the back windows, I see his tree all decorated and it makes me smile. This is something we hope to keep doing every year.

We also included him in our Christmas card and I was really happy with how they turned out. We included his Colton Bear in our family photo, and then also mentioned him in the little yearly highlights with a photo from his birthday party and another one with DS1 holding his Colton Bear. (Photos also on my blog). We received lots of nice comments about the cards as well.

DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Hi Ladies! This is my first cycle TTCAL. It's actually one cycle earlier than we previously planned so DH and I are calling it our test run (less pressure I guess).

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? January 5th  is my follow up appointment with my MFM. It's mainly to discuss the results from the placental pathology he requested from another hospital but he told us we didn't have to wait for those results in order to TTC.

QOTW: So.... The holidays are over. How did we all do? Vent, cry, brag - what was the best part? Worst part? Any special ways that you celebrated/remembered your angel(s)? Leading up to the holidays was definitely worse than Christmas. DH wanted me to go to this specific church because the icon performs miracles. So I went along with it because it meant a lot to him and it couldn't hurt. We went to the church, we prayed and I just lost it. Praying for a healthy baby just made me realize how much I miss my Ronin. I want him here! So I ran out of the church sobbing. Also, last night I was thinking about my cousin's son whose 2 1/2 and how this could have been Ronin in two and a half years.

As for celebrating Ronin, we got a small Christmas tree and some decorations and put them on his grave the weekend of Thanksgiving. The weekend before Christmas we left a present by his tree and will open it up for him when we go back. We also have a ornament for him on our tree and I wrote "Ronin's First Christmas" on the back of it.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? Now that I've gotten through the holidays, I'm focusing on getting through the month of January, with Ronin's EDD on January 14th.

TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Littleowl913‌ - ((hugs)) for a rough Christmas. I really hate every holiday and every milestone we pass without our little boy. Special ((hugs)) as we near January and Ronin's EDD. I love that you took a tree to Ronin's grave, and decorated it. What a special tradition. GL this cycle and FX!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"