3rd Trimester

Sorry for offering to keep you all updated.

nvargas2013nvargas2013 member
edited December 2014 in 3rd Trimester
My blog isn't spam. It was a way for the friends I had made on here to keep updated since I wasn't on here like I use to be. 
Yes, there are reviews in it as well, BUT there is also a weekly update on my child and I.

So sorry, some of you felt like I was just using this site to "spam" you.

Re: Sorry for offering to keep you all updated.

• nvargas2013nvargas2013 member
    edited December 2014
  • Wow rude. I'm not here just for my blog. I figured some moms would appreciate someone not only review products, but giving a true update on how my child and I are doing. There were some moms here that kept up with how I was doing after losing my son, and I figured it would be easier for them, along with my family to read a blog post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank God there is The private message feature. If you really wanted to share with friends you'd made here you could send them a message.

This is a very easy-to-spot ploy to get clicks. I might be getting soft, but I'm not stupid.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• janda426 said:

Someone's full of themselves

Lol!
  • My blog isn't spam. It was a way for the friends I had made on here to keep updated since I wasn't on here like I use to be. 
    Yes, there are reviews in it as well, BUT there is also a weekly update on my child and I.

So sorry, some of you felt like I was just using this site to "spam" you.
    You've been a member here for less than a year, with, shocker, 13 posts total in 11 months. What "friends" exactly did you make here in all those 13 posts? Which "friends" did you need to inform of your blog on a public, anonymous internet board?

Your post makes absolutely no sense, this was totally spam, and your attempts to backpedal that you weren't trying to drive traffic to your blog is insulting to my intelligence.
    I had an account previously from 2011 when my son was born, but that doesn't matter at this point. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"