TTC after 35
Options

HELP!!! BFP getting darker but bleeding

Hi Ladies!
I need some advice or reassurance. I got my BFP 2 days ago and confirmed it with a clearblue digital last night and this morning. At noon today I started bleeding. It's light but I did put on a pad just in case. I took another $ store test this afternoon and the line was darker than it was this morning. I'm not having any cramping, just a "full" feeling (if that makes sense). I'm totally freaking out since I had a chemical pregnancy in June and a miscarriage in January. Is there any hope that this is just implantation??

Re: HELP!!! BFP getting darker but bleeding

• Options
    Thank you for your reply. I have also had a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage in the past, but I'm holding onto hope since this isn't accompanied by cramps (as of yet anyway). If it was a chemical would my HPT lines be getting darker?
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry you're experiencing bleeding. I don't have any experience but wanted to tell you I have my FX. *hug*

Oh, and like TMaggie said, I would call the Dr tomorrow to let them know.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    TMaggie ~ Was your bleeding with your DD heavy and how long did it last? Also, was it accompanied by cramping?
    Nikollie ~ Thank you :-)
  • Options
    FX crossed and prays for you.
  • Options
    I hope all goes well. FX it turns out to just be the spotting that sometimes occurs in early pregnancy.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    FX hoping things turn out ok.  
  • Options
    I don't have any knowledge but am really hoping for the best outcome. Thinking of you.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    I hope it turns out okay. If it's not heavy bleeding, I hope it it's just more implantation
  • Options
    I hope everything turns out ok. Like the other ladies said I'd call your dr in the morning just to find out. Sending good thoughts your way
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    FX. I hope everything is Ok
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Hope everything turns out ok.  Definitely call your doctor! 
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Just a shout out for you hoping that all is well!
  • Options
    I've been lurking this thread so I just wanted to finally say I hope everything is OK. Keep us posted.
    Me: 37
    DH: 35
    Married: 9/26/2011
    Hormones: All normal except AMH: Sept 2014 .022, Jan 2015 .05

My Ovulation Chart

My Babies 
  • Options
    Congrats fx for u
  • Options
    Praying for the best for you.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Carolinesmommy13‌ did you get in touch with your doc? I've been thinking about you and hope you are ok.
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Yes @Carolinesmommy13, please let us know how you're doing.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    I am still over here thinking about you, FX! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    So this is one that never intro'ed.. posted 3 discussions and only replied to her own posts and now hasn't come back in 2 days.  Hmmm..... 

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Yeah, after I tagged her and asked how she was and didn't hear anything, I investigated and saw the same.  Ugh.  
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    vh2014vh2014 member
    edited December 2014
    Not sure why this is happening to our board, we're pretty tolerant. ...when I'm feeling snark I head to ttgp. I've started participating there so I can let it out if I need to...because they get some deserving recipients over there.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Let your snark fly @vh2014‌! We could use some now and then!
  • Options
    I hope she's ok but I sure don't like drive by posts... Especially with how much support we provide.

• Options
    Hopefully her doc didn't deliver bad news today... Weird too, because when I make a post, I'm constantly stalking to see any replies!
                                     *******SIGGY WARNING/Chlidren mentioned***********

ME: 41 ----- DH: 43
                                                       MARRIED: 5/3/14
                                                   DS,17   DD,16   DD,12   DS,10
                                                               TR: 4-2-12
                                             TTC our 1st love child! No luck so far! 

• Options
  • Options
    @cml11 I like the quiet,supportive nature of our board.  I don't want to attract attention over here for trolls and MUD but the occasional filter dropping does occur. LOL.

@hopingfour2 I came from TK so I was used to some of it.  When I was planning our wedding I used to enjoy the ettiquete board and snark board.  I liked the lively debate and the honesty.  There weren't a lot of WK, just people with differing strong opinions.  There are A LOT of trolls and MUD on TTGP and the responses are usually warranted.  Every once in a while some poor person doesn't read the Newbie blog or hits a button.  I have noticed though that if they apologize and take it in stride  and don't do it again, the regulars over there are very welcoming.  Some of our regulars post there too.  I like to head over there when we are quiet and I need the distraction... 

As a side note- I had a BC account a year ago when we started TTC and found the account and went back to read my comments and the responses.  The unicorn farts and rainbows opinion is dead on.  Some people need that.  I needed some of that, but not to the point of false hope.  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
  • Options
    I "think" MUD is made up drama... If I'm wrong I'd like to know!

• Options
    MUD is made up drama.......i have lurked on other boards. Ive actually into'd and posted but never really felt like i was part of the boards.....sort of talking to myself...so i sort of feel to the wayside with it. 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"