Multiples

Breathless

vpinevpine member
edited December 2014 in Multiples
I'm 30 weeks and although I've been breathless on/off, tonight is awful. I'm at my wits end - is there anything that you did to feel better, anything to get instant relief and not feel like I ran miles and miles?
Me: 32, DH: 34.
Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
2 IUIs = BFN.
1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).

Re: Breathless

• I am right with you, also 30 weeks. I find I almost make it worse at points by freaking myself out. I literally just have to lay down and calm my breathing! Hang in there!

Married to Lee since 9/2/2000

Momma to Hais November 2002 and Carter April 2010 (with use of fertility treatments)

Cancer Survivor

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I remember that. For me, it was Baby B's position and nothing really hekped until he moved. I'd wake up MOTN and just not be able to catch my breath. I'm sorry, it does suck.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 22 weeks (fourth pregnancy, measuring 36 weeks), and I get out of breath randomly too. I find leaning back helps. It seems to take the pressure off my diaphragm.
  • Hang in there!  The last two months is so hard.  You have my empathy, friend!  Try to lay down as much as possible, and enlist whatever help you can to do any physical work at all!
    DD- Born 03/09/2010
    DS- Born 01/21/2012
                                              Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I remember these days. I think I just used a lot of pillows and laid on my side. Pillows under my belly, behind my back, under my knees. When those babies come out it will shock you how much you are able to breathe! It's definitely rough physically, but you can do this!

As weird as this may sound, and if you are able too- go on your hands and knees if you are really having a hard time. Makes the babies get off your lungs so you are able to catch your breathe? Worked for me when it got really bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"