3rd Trimester

headaches and nausea all over again

Is it normal at 34 weeks (35 Wednesday) for the headaches and nausea to come back full force?? I didn't have to take any nausea medicine at all until now. It's about to kill me! I hate taking anything, but it's bad enough where I feel I have to.
Thanks

Re: headaches and nausea all over again

• my headaches, nausea, and vomiting never subsided, so be happy that you had some months of relief : )  do you have nausea medicine from your doctor? unfortunately nothing ever helped me, but hopefully the medication, hydrating, eating small, frequent meals, etc. will work for you. hang in there!
  • I didn't have any nausea or vomiting until I was 23 weeks. Now I am 36.5 weeks and am sick constantly!! I'm definitely making up for an easy first trimester.
  • Loading the player...
  • Any new swelling or vision changes? How bad are these headaches?
  • My doctor prescribed me zofran at the beginning of my pregnancy, but I never felt that I needed it so that is what I'm taking now. I have swelling in my feet, but no more than normal. The headaches are bad enough to wake me up in tears from sleep. I've only had vision changes once, but since then I haven't had a problem.
  • Please tell your OB about all of this. It could be a sign of something very serious, or it could just be nausea and headaches. Do not ignore it or write it off as normal until you speak to your doctor though.

• My doctor prescribed me zofran at the beginning of my pregnancy, but I never felt that I needed it so that is what I'm taking now. I have swelling in my feet, but no more than normal. The headaches are bad enough to wake me up in tears from sleep. I've only had vision changes once, but since then I haven't had a problem.

A headache that wakes you from sleep sounds very concerning. Please call your OB to report this -- and consider going straight to triage if it happens again. This is very worrisome!
  • I suffered from the same and after advice from my doctor I took prenatal massage from Belle Vie Day Spa.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"