July 2015 Moms

Yarrr how your symptoms be doing? (daily symptoms)

How you guise feeling today???

Re: Yarrr how your symptoms be doing? (daily symptoms)

• yes i feel like talking like a pirate today. :ar!
  • Loading the player...
  • I spent all morning yesterday telling people I felt great and my nausea was gone....then puked up everything I has eaten last night.

I actually still feel great other than the occassional puke/gassiness/exhaustion. I had a migraine last week for the first time in my life and now every day seems better in comparison.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Extremly tired! I don't know what to do anymore or how to keep myself at work. Just give me my bed :(

• Still nauseous daily. Saturday was a good day. Yesterday, I was nauseous all day. Today I have to work, so I'm sure I'll throw up. *sigh* I'm so tired of being sick
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • So tired but I had such a restless night of sleep which is why I feel more nauseous than usual today.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm exhausted! I feel like I can never sleep at night! I'm also nauseous 99.9% of the time so I can never get anything done. I've started throwing up my nausea medicine so I don't know what to do. I just eat and drink what I can, when I can.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a really restless "sleep" which I think is why I was nauseated AND had a headache when I got up. Food helped but I still wish I could stay in bed. I also think it's time to invest in better pillows.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very tired, but! I was able to go to the gym for the first time yesterday and did cardio and legs without getting nauseated. Progress!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Im pretty nauseous most of the time I had a good day yesterday. Hoping today is good too. I'm approaching week 11 and praying things are lessening as we get near the end of trimester 1.

@vineheart137‌ I am thinking the same thing.. that I need better pillows too! I want those super soft hotel pillows. LoL

• @steen9713‌ Yes! I've also been eyeing those pregnancy body pillows like the Snoogle. I think they're really for when you're farther along but what the hell. I might try a regular body pillow first though, I can always let DH use it if I still decide I want the Snoogle.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The second half of yesterday was awful. I didn't eat enough while running errands and I dissolved into a puddle of uselessness. Thankfully, I slept well and woke up feeling better. Hopefully everyone at work leaves me alone and I can just hide behind my desk and recover.

I'm only 8.5 and every time I see a "12 weeks and feeling better!" I try not to think about how very far away that is for me. I'm so glad people are on the upswing but I'm so jealous I can't stand it.
  • Still puking and nauseated. I think I'm a little dehydrated. I'm taking unisom so then I'm tired of course. And I haven't pooped in exactly a week.

Bah humbug.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So, I am someone who always sleeps on her side. Pre-pregnancy, you would only find me asleep in the fetal position. However, now that I'm pregnant and side-sleeping is advisable, I just can't seem to get comfortable unless I'm on my back! I have these pulls and sores on my sides around my hip. Has anyone else experienced these?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • More bright red bleeding. Bleed #4. This is so stressful!!!!!
  • amc1087 said:

So, I am someone who always sleeps on her side. Pre-pregnancy, you would only find me asleep in the fetal position. However, now that I'm pregnant and side-sleeping is advisable, I just can't seem to get comfortable unless I'm on my back! I have these pulls and sores on my sides around my hip. Has anyone else experienced these?

My midwife says back sleeping is fine. She also said that your body will find a good position and don't worry about hurting the baby regardless of position
  • I have started getting up in the middle of the night to pee. I have woken up to pee the last 5 nights so I don't think this is going anywhere.

Still nauseous on occasion. And constipation came back, just when I thought I was done with that
  • So I was going to make a new post on this, but I thought I would ask here since it can apparently be related to pregnancy...

Has anyone noticed that they have a lot of heart palpitations? 

Before I was pg, this happened to me maybe once a month. Saturday, it happened probably 20 times, and I have noticed it a lot more in the past month or so than I have in my entire life before being pregnant.

I asked Dr. Google and found that it can be a sign of anemia during pregnancy and can also be caused by hormonal changes among other things, but apparently no one is really certain about all the things that could be causes.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this lately or with another pregnancy.
    It didn't happen to me with DD as far as I can recall.

image  image image

• I have officially made it 48 hours without puking!!!! I'm so excited, the lack of nausea is balancing my total insomnia and constipation.  Small victories  - assuming I don't pass out at work today from complete fatigue  :\">
    BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • Rose0825Rose0825 member
    edited December 2014
    I'm okay right now just getting irritated with Dh if he is here he is getting on my nerves and when he is at work I'm mad cause he is always at work. I have been holding it in cause its probably just my emotions.
  • ahsile10 said:

So I was going to make a new post on this, but I thought I would ask here since it can apparently be related to pregnancy...

Has anyone noticed that they have a lot of heart palpitations? 

Before I was pg, this happened to me maybe once a month. Saturday, it happened probably 20 times, and I have noticed it a lot more in the past month or so than I have in my entire life before being pregnant.

I asked Dr. Google and found that it can be a sign of anemia during pregnancy and can also be caused by hormonal changes among other things, but apparently no one is really certain about all the things that could be causes.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this lately or with another pregnancy.
    It didn't happen to me with DD as far as I can recall.

Yes! I have been feeling them more often lately and read it could be a pregnancy thing. They freak me out.

DS born Oct. '11

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015

image  image image

• Gassy. Still really nauseous. No sleep because we have my dad's dog while he's out of town & this dog does not sleep so she kept me up alllllll night. This is going to be a long day.
  • Sore/itchy/heavy feeling boobs.  TIRED.  I took a three hour nap yesterday and all I had done was gone to a holiday party for a few hours...  Nausea has diminished so now its more like I have no appetite.  Also freezing.  (yet yesterday I was roasting and didn't even put on my coat.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Horrible migraine all night long, so I barely got any sleep.  Still have it this morning and can't miss work today if I want to take off the day after Christmas :(  Hopefully it starts to get better throughout the day on it's own, since I really don't want to take anything for it.
  • My boobies are a little sore, and that is the only thing reassuring me that I am still pregnant. I am also exhausted like no tomorrow, but at this point I wonder if I thought myself to take a nap during the day and feel it when I don't sleep, or if I am honestly tired. I had a lot of pulling and stretching overnight - could feel it each time I changed a position. Other than that...I can finally eat!!
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• My ribs hurt, bad. Maybe it was the way I slept. Or how I am currently sitting at work. But damn. This is way uncomfortable...
  • I'm just really sleepy :(
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • 16 month old has croup, 3.5 hour ER trip last night for wheezing and trouble breathing. I myself have a stuffy nose and am in desperate need of a nap despite waking up 2 hours ago. So I would say tired. I'm feeling very tired.
  • I started taking zofran a few weeks ago.  It's helped the nausea, but oh my head and the constipation.  I feel like I'm giving birth every time I try to poop.  It is awful... I'm taking fiber pills and eating prunes like it is my job.

My little goofball born 1/2012
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I started taking zofran a few weeks ago.  It's helped the nausea, but oh my head and the constipation.  I feel like I'm giving birth every time I try to poop.  It is awful... I'm taking fiber pills and eating prunes like it is my job.

Zofran is giving me headaches too. I can't tell if id rather have the nausea or the pain.

DS born Oct. '11

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was good on Saturday, and nausea came back last night.  I'm still exhausted, but better than before - I can make it a little later.  Boobs are ridiculously sore and the RLP is no joke.  And gassy and I'm up at least once a night to pee.  
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• SAHMommieSAHMommie member
    edited December 2014
    still some bleeding going on but still only when I wipe. Nothing is making it to a pad. Also it seems more brown today. I go to my appt. at 2 and I am hoping so hard they will check on baby. I'm terrified.

I was feeling a bit nausea this morning but its starting to settle down now. That could also be nerves.
    :-SS
  • All I can think about is delicious bacon. 

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• @vineheart137
    I bought a snoggle pillow. I'm only 12 weeks but I was having horrible back pain. Best purchase ever!!!
  • Yesterday and today I've felt like I've been hit by a bus ! Thank god my hubby comes home today after being gone for 2 weeks.
  • I'm having a rough day....

To say I'm exhausted would be a huge understatement. I was an hour late for work today because it was either late or call in sick. I should have called in...

My Morning sickness had all but gone...until today. I managed to choke down some toast today but that's it. Could explain the horrendous headache I have too...

Last night my back hurt so I lay down on the floor. I don't know what I did but when I laid there i got this horrible pain anytime I tried to move my back or legs. After laying there for ten minutes it subsided enough for DH to help me up.

I just want this day to be over!

• spent the morning freaking out cause i wasn't feeling m/s only to have it hit with a vengeance around 11:30am. I usually feel it right from when I wake up at 6:30am so I see it's just keeping me on my toes.  :(( can't really win either way cause if i don't feel sick i feel worried that something is wrong and when i do feel sick i just want to curl up and go to bed. three and a half weeks till second trimester.
    Me: 24 years old
    2011 dx: adeno carcinoma of the cervix, cone biopsy to remove tumor
    2011-2014: follow ups with gyn/onc every four months
    Feb 2014: told to consider pregnancy "sooner than later"
    April 2014: start process for IUI with Ottawa Fertility Clinic, HSG all clear
    May 2014: blood work, all good
    June 2014: IUI #1, BFP, c/p 
    July 2014: IUI #2, reaction to hormone in donor sperm, essentially body rejects IUI, bfn
    Nov 2014: Surprise BFP with new b/f
    Dec 2014: ultrasound at 6w5d, got to see my little one's heartbeat at 120bpm
    Jan 2015: 12w ultrasound, measuring well, perfect heartbeat
    Feb 2015: emergency lap coly
    Feb 2015: It's a boy!
    EDD: July 30, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @KatD2011 - where was the pain?  It could be round ligament pain and that's usually associated with moving too quickly from one position to another. I'm having an awful time with it this time around.
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I was up at 4 a.m. WIDE awake. Like really? FI is snoring, dog is snoring, and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs. My nausea is now a random all day thing after really having none of it this weekend. My back hurts and I cannot sleep comfortably anymore. I just feel like total crap today.

Also, FI has been annoying me to no end. No matter what it is I'm just annoyed. And he is not the type of person to blame it on the hormones. I'm just being irrational and crabby and mean. :|
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"