February 2015 Moms
Options

Hips and legs

Anyone else experiencing slight pain around there hips/thighs/groin area? When ever I try to get up or even if I squeeze My legs together I get shooting pain..

Answers

• Options
    There's going to be a baby coming out of there soon. It's preparing. And there is a lot of extra poundage putting pressure on your entire pelvic region. I'm curious how you thought pregnancy would feel.....
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The third tri is full of new and uncomfortable aches and pains as your body prepares to evict a large houseguest from a small area. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is only going to get worse.

If you haven't done this yet, I suggest getting a pregnancy pillow for bed time.  I feel better in the morning after I use it. Take it easy on your body, it is easy to over do things now,
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not "slight" pain...
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    Go to Walmart and get a belly band (black) it's like $16; to support your belly and back.
    My midwife recommend cause of the pain I was having to walk.
    You can order belly cradles online to for around $78, but this band is doing the trick.
  • Options
    tmbass said:
    Go to Walmart and get a belly band (black) it's like $16; to support your belly and back. My midwife recommend cause of the pain I was having to walk. You can order belly cradles online to for around $78, but this band is doing the trick.
    $45 for the full-body harness on Amazon. I live in mine and it's been my hero since I'm practically carrying in my knees lol :)
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't know what you all are yapping about. I feel great! I just went hiking yesterday and I have only gained 3 pounds! (Sarcasm font)
    Bish ;)
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"