March 2015 Moms
Options

I Desperately Need To...

With being pregnant along with dealing with family, other kids, work, school, the holidays etc. There is something or some things that we have let go by the wayside and are majorly procrastinating on that we tell ourselves everyday that we are going to get done. For me,

I desperately need to...
Get a hair cut and get my eyebrows done, they are getting Out. Of. Control. and I have so many split ends its disgusting lol

What about you guys? What are you in desperate need of doing?
Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms

Re: I Desperately Need To...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Read a book and do a book report. Because the hours I put in at work aren't enough and I need to do homework. *sarcasm*
    My boss doesn't get it >:(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MrsH288MrsH288 member
    edited December 2014
    I desperately need to...get to the store to get baking supplies for my husband's work Christmas party, but little man is taking a monster nap.

I'm literally watching him on the monitor and time is going by slower than it has in my entire life I think...
  • Options
    Cleaning my house! I like to keep things tidy, but haven't had time or energy and now am sick with a cold, my floors are disgusting. My H works 2 jobs, has 1 day off/wk I don't expect him to just get to cleaning when he's home. I want a housecleaner but can't afford it!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Buy a new car that a car seat will fit in comfortably.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Get a hair cut! And vaccuum my floor. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Finish packing! We are moving next weekend and with the holidays it getting down to the wire!

I'm with everyone on the hair and eyebrows too! I really wanted to get my hair done before Christmas, but you know how that goes!
  • Options
    Shave. Everything.
    This too. My legs are out of control. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Dye my hair, shave my legs, and clean the house.

I should probably start painting the mural I promised H that I'd do on the wall of LO's room.
  • Options
    Get a haircut and a foil.

Use the gift cards I got for my birthday and book my spa day.

Buy a bathing suit that fits so I can start aqua aerobics.  

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    I desperately need an eyebrow wax. Seriously, these things look like caterpillars. I finally got a haircut about a month ago. I also need a pedi because I can't easily reach my toes anymore. I told my fiance all I want for Christmas is a pedi and brow wax
  • Options
    Clean out my car - they could practically film an episode of Hoarders in there right now. 
    Also - get an oil change on my car, because it is a zillion miles overdue.

Get my eyebrows waxed. Cut and dye my hair. I have been wearing my hair in a bun for three weeks now because it is such a frizzy disaster.

Buy Christmas gifts.

If I can't get these things done now, how the hell am I supposed to get them done with a LO around?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mani/pedi, brow wax, chiro appt, wax/shave my legs, get my girl parts waxed, pluck my chin hairs, grade papers, do my final project for one of my classes, clean my house, wrap presents, pick up and send out Christmas cards, give the dogs baths (or take them to the groomer), clean carpets, build cribs/set up nursery. Thank God tomorrow is the last day of work for three weeks because I am a hot mess.
  • Options
    @coleybug13‌ haha the lady that does mine literally says that to me every time i go "why you wait so long" haha andi get my threaded so it extra freaking hurts and I'm always wincing and tearing up and she says "if you come more often it wouldn't hurt so bad" haha
    @djoliet‌ haha my mom used to call mine caterpillars when i was little before i started getting them done!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Stop eating butter, finishing DH's prezzies, wrap prezzies, grocery shop. I work 12 hour days and shit is getting neglected with the holidays. Also. I need a lady bits wax, but oooooo all the pain!
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    I need to buy Christmas presents for my parents. I also need a mani, like bad. While I'm there I'll get a pedi, too, even though I just had one a few weeks ago. You can never have too many pedis.

• Options
    @Aeml1985‌ nope, just nope lol you are brave haha i would rather continue sporting the furry woodland creature that is currently hibernating on my lady bits than go through that. It would go something like this...
    photo 40-year-old-virgin-waxing-o_zps4bs6hj9q.gif
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Too much.

Mani-pedi.

Christmas shopping

Write to my brother.

Clean the house.

Set up the nursery.

And a zillion things for work. So overwhelmed.

What I really need is a nap.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    @drudolph11‌ ive always wanted to try getting mine threaded but I did hear it hurts more and I'm a baby already with the waxing! They're lucky I love them at my place otherwise I Would be so offended/embarrassed!
  • Options
    I made 6 appointments for next week.   I have 2 birthing center tours, a hair cut, nails, massage, and a brazilian wax all scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.  I have seriously been putting things off.

for suzyq0525
  • Options
    Vadge wax. It's getting scurry.
               for all M15 loss moms

• Options
    Do laundry and pack for week with my in laws next week. We're leaving on Monday , I only have a couple days!

Also finish shopping and wrap all the presents. Wrapping takes sooooooo long! Every year I get started at the beginning of December and get excited about being done early but yet every year here I am scrambling at the last minute. Maybe next year....

Surprise! Baby #2 EDD 7/28/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WAMOM said:

Take a nap or two.

I feel like with Christmas and other projects I haven't been taking naps when I need too.

Or three....or four.
  • Options
    @Aeml1985‌ nope, just nope lol you are brave haha i would rather continue sporting the furry woodland creature that is currently hibernating on my lady bits than go through that. It would go something like this... photo 40-year-old-virgin-waxing-o_zps4bs6hj9q.gif

Haha ya it's painful but fast, and I can't see to shave anymore
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options

Do laundry.

Call/text my BFF.

Buy a new body pillow that isn't squished flat.

Sleep.

Get new tires for the jeep.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Got my eyebrows did yesterday.  I always know it's bad when she starts with the scissors.

My feet are awful.  I was supposed to get a pedicure last week but I was too sick.  I wasn't able to get another appointment until Dec. 30th.  I'm tempted to go to a walk in place in the meantime, preferably one with sandblaster.  

I need to start doing some laundry and ironing and dressing decently while I can still fit in my cute maternity clothes, instead of being really lazy and spending 90% of my day in ratty pajamas (my nicer pjs are also in the wash).

I need to find some skinny maternity jeans that don't stretch out and start falling down 5 minutes after I put them on.  

I need to shave my legs, too, but I don't do that very often in the winter, even when not pregnant - I'm blonde and not very hairy.  But my lady garden and underarms are another story…
  • Options

I'm taking an hour to myself this weekend to deforest my body.  I look like a man!  I wish I could use hair removal gel :( but a razor will have to do.

Others: I need my Christmas pedicure (must shave legs first), a hair cut, and a facial.  I'm going to a spa where they have jetted tub soaks for $15 an hour so I'm gonna do one of those so I can let my poor, aching body float in warm massaging water.  It will be delightful.

• Options
    Get over this horrible cold. If I cough one more time, I may just break down into an ugly festival of tears.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited December 2014

@drudolph11‌ ive always wanted to try getting mine threaded but I did hear it hurts more and I'm a baby already with the waxing! They're lucky I love them at my place otherwise I Would be so offended/embarrassed!

Im telling you that threading is the way to go. I just feel like it looks more natural. Like you didn't actually get your eyebrows done. If you actually keep up with it then the hair starts to actually grow back finer and thinner and less often. But the first few times you go or if you wait a while it hurts like a bitch lol like i have to have her stop in the middle cuz it's hurting lol the reason i started doing it was because i had a friend who was using Proactive on her face and she went and had her eyebrows waxed and it ended up ripping the skin off where the wax was because she was using the proactive. I was done after that. I wasn't using the same stuff as her but was using a product with benzo in it like Proactive has and it scared the shit out of me.

@sweaver93‌ You always have more stuff in your house once you start packing than you think you do just standing around looking. We moved in Nov and it was literally a last second move. We had 5 days from the time we found out we got our place until our lease was up and we needed to be out but only 2 days to actually move. We both worked everyday up until the move so we really had no time to pack anything and i was on 100% lift restriction so my SO and his friend had to move everything. One day he had a pick up truck they other we got a uhaul and he somehow got it done in 2 days. He worked all damn day that first day and when i saw how many boxes he had moved it looked like it was enough for the whole house but it was literally only like the bedroom and bathroom and a closet lol he was ready to shoot himself. My point is lol take advantage of anytime you have lol like we started out in that apt with practically just our clothes and a matress and somehow we ended up packing 7429213752 boxes it's insane haha i literally have no freaking idea how or when we amassed so much shit lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I desperately need to have sex with my poor husband!

• Options
    lewispm said:

I desperately need to have sex with my poor husband!

Bahaha +1
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"