Late Term and Child Loss

* * TTCAL check-in 12/16/14 * *

Maybe JoleisaMaybe Joleisa member
edited December 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Welcome to TTCAL check-in! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. 

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? 

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? 

QOTW: "They" say laughing during the 2ww is a good thing. What funny movie(s) have you watched recently? 

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? 

--------------------  

@bunnybun4‌: According to your siggy you are PUPO? Sending lots of implantation vibes your way, hun! 

@CheesyPeas: Very sorry to hear about your dog. We're going through rough times with our sweet girl, as well. ((hugs)) How did his vet appointment go this week? 

@healz413: *wolf whistle* Nice fluffy lining! Good luck with your transfer on Friday! So happy you have @Manada to share this (crazy) time with you. 

@stefuge: I hope you are keeping yourself busy during your TTA cycles. 

@manada: I'm glad your visit with your clinic staff did not ruin your day--that is definitely progress!

TTC since 10/2010
IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: * * TTCAL check-in 12/16/14 * *

• CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited December 2014

@MaybeJoleisa, thanks for asking about my pooch!  He's actually doing extremely well.  When we took him our regular vet (after he had been diagnosed with lymphoma by the emergency clinic vet and we were later told by a local university that the slides they reviewed actually showed no lymphoma) he said that it could actually be lymphoma but there were several things that made him feel like it wasn't, including the fact that the university hadn't found lymphoma in the good sized sample they reviewed.  His best guess was an infection somewhere that he couldn't locate but that my dog's immune system was freaking out about, so he gave us a 10 day dose of antibiotics to see what happened.  He said if that's what it was, the huge lymph node should start shrinking almost immediately, and if it didn't, we would explore the lymphoma angle again.  Well thankfully it did start shrinking right away!  It's still not gone but it's more grape sized or so now instead of the nearly baseball size it was before.  So it looks like we're going to get to keep our dog around for a while longer!  How if your dog doing?  Still hanging in there obviously.

And in other good news this Christmas season....

***BFP WARNING***

I got a BFP this past weekend!  I'm getting my second round of betas today and am hoping they more than doubled to help me feel a little better about my lousy progesterone.  My progesterone was significantly less than my previous 2 pregnancies that made it out of the first trimester. 

I will of course be stalking this check-in to watch for news on all of you ladies but I'm really hopeful I won't be participating myself for a long long time (like maybe if we decide to try for another rainbow after this rainbow hopefully arrives healthy).

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Hi @maybejoleisa..thank you for running the check-in.  Not PUPO yet...I was afraid people would read it like that...I meant Dec2014...my transfer is on Friday though so soon enough!!!  (so sorry your dog is not doing well....big ((hugs))

@cheesypeas- so glad your dog is feeling better and the spot is shrinking.

where are you in your ttcal journey?  FET1....transfer on Friday...eeeeeekkkkk!

QOTW: Four Christmases (sp?)...we watch it every Christmas and it gets me everytime!  I love Vince Vaughn.

open topic: this week just feels crazy....I can not believe our transfer is about to happen...I can't believe I will know if this worked or not in less than 2 weeks...there is just so much riding on this, this is pretty much our last shot with my eggs so it makes me want to puke just thinking about all we have to lose.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • @bunnybun4‌ , we are transfer buddies! Our FET is tomorrow, too.

Today is 6 months since we lost our babies. I'm glad we didn't schedule the transfer for today.
    @Manada and I sang sad songs on the way to work this morning. It felt like a tribute to Tavin and Casey.

I've been doing PIO since Tuesday. @Manada is doing my shots and is doing a great job. I know that in a few days it will be much less comfortable, though, as we go back into the same spots over and over.

Our clinic calls the day before to let you know what time your transfer is and I'm hoping they call sooner rather than later today so that I don't have to wonder. Also I have my acupuncturist booked but not for a specific time yet since I need to know what time the transfer is.
    It's probably a good thing that work is busy right now. Otherwise I would just be in my head all day about the transfer.
    @CheesyPeas‌ , congrats on the BFP. I hope everything goes smoothly from her on.

QOTW: St Vincent and Big Hero 6. Both are very enjoyable and funny movies.
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

• Good luck tomorrow, ladies! Sending lots of love and good vibes for a great transfer!!!
  • Good luck @bunnybun4, @healz413, and @Manada!!!  I'll be thinking of you guys and keeping everything crossed for you!
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• @healz413 - GL tomorrow!!!

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Maybe JoleisaMaybe Joleisa member
    edited December 2014
    @cheesypeas: Congrats on the BFP! 

Sending sticky thoughts to @healz413 & @manada and @bunnybun4 for your transfers tomorrow! 

I posted the check-in this week, because there were no volunteers to take it over and I didn't want to see it just vanish with so many transfers going on this week. Any lurkers or newbies thinking about TTCAL soon want to jump in and take it over?

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• Hi ladies, hope the holidays aren't hurting too badly. Sorry I'm a little late to the check-in!
    @CheesyPeas‌ - congratulations! So happy for you!
    @healz413 @manada @bunnybun4 - hope the transfers went well! Have everything crossed for you all!

@Maybe Joleisa‌ - I can take over the check-in for you. I can't remember, is there a certain day of the week that you would usually post?

AFM;
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Technically cycle 5, although second cycle TTA. Next month will be our fourth month actively TTCAL.

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? Pre-conception appointment with new OBGYN at the end of January.

QOTW: "They" say laughing during the 2ww is a good thing. What funny movie(s) have you watched recently? I honestly can't think of one, which is more because we don't get out to the movies often than because we haven't seen anything good.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? Surviving Christmas. I am on vacation from work all week so that is nice. At my ILs this weekend, but will be headed home soon and hoping to get some time to relax this next week. Hoping to enjoy the holiday this year as compared to last year, but we'll see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Wishing all of you ladies good luck!! Hope to get some good reports in the coming weeks!!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? This is our 2nd cycle TTCAL. According to my immature charts (I do OPK's but haven't started temping yet), I should be fertile this week and we will be on vacation. Praying we get it done this week :)

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments?  No appointments.

QOTW: "They" say laughing during the 2ww is a good thing. What funny movie(s) have you watched recently? I have not seen any movies as of late - I have been binge watching True Blood....

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?   Getting through the holidays and the days that will follow very closely behind. As it gets closer, the emotions are running more and more. I am looking forward to the vacation over Christmas as it will just be DH and I - no pressure from family or condolences. If I can keep my sanity after the first of the year, I will mark it as a win.

Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

• @stefuge: I tried to shoot for posting Mondays or Tuesdays, but any day that works for you sounds good. Hope you survived the ILs and have a lovely, relaxing rest of the week.

@jenn.schott: Best of luck "relaxing" on vacation. ;)

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"