• kstirton said:

Kansas City here!

What part of KC? I'm near Gladstone.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Jpinky9‌ no way! We're in Bridgewater! We moved here 3 years ago. When we moved back to the Maritimes we sent our resumes everywhere but we were really hoping for NS. We love it here.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kfo22‌ We are up in Westminster, I think @Emnob28‌ and her LO is south of Denver, and we may have at least one more mom in CO but I'm spacing on who...
  • shan24 said:

@Jpinky9‌ no way! We're in Bridgewater! We moved here 3 years ago. When we moved back to the Maritimes we sent our resumes everywhere but we were really hoping for NS. We love it here.

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Small world! We love it here! The nurses at the hospital in bridgewater were fantastic. I was going to deliver in halifax but moved here half way through the pregnancy and thought logistically it made sense to deliver here and I am so glad I did!

Do you like bridgewater?
  • @kjmommy1214
    Where in Iowa?  Most of my extended family still lives there; Marshalltown, Tama, Northwood, Mason City, and a few other places.
  • Jpinky9 said:
    @Jpinky9‌ no way! We're in Bridgewater! We moved here 3 years ago. When we moved back to the Maritimes we sent our resumes everywhere but we were really hoping for NS. We love it here.
    Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Small world! We love it here! The nurses at the hospital in bridgewater were fantastic. I was going to deliver in halifax but moved here half way through the pregnancy and thought logistically it made sense to deliver here and I am so glad I did! Do you like bridgewater?

We do love it here! We both grew up in small towns and after living in Winnipeg, we find that Bridgewater has the best of both worlds. Small town but close enough to the city that we can go in anytime. I LOVED the nurses at the hospital. We were there for a bit longer than normal and I'm not sure how I would have done it without them. I've found everyone there to be really great.
  • TC0514 said:

TC0514 said:

Born/ raised in Oklahoma.. But live in Texas now for the last 10 years! :)

Where at in OK??
    Okc :)
    Awesome! I was raised about 45 min west of there in weatherford :)
    I know exactly where that is! I have family in Clinton, Butler, And weatherford! :)
  • TC0514 said:

TC0514 said:

TC0514 said:

Born/ raised in Oklahoma.. But live in Texas now for the last 10 years! :)

Where at in OK??
    Okc :)
    Awesome! I was raised about 45 min west of there in weatherford :)
    I know exactly where that is! I have family in Clinton, Butler, And weatherford! :)
    Awesome! So do I ;) well minus Butler lol I'm living in elk city right now.
  • shan24 said:

Jpinky9 said:

shan24 said:

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Small world! We love it here! The nurses at the hospital in bridgewater were fantastic. I was going to deliver in halifax but moved here half way through the pregnancy and thought logistically it made sense to deliver here and I am so glad I did!

Do you like bridgewater?

We do love it here! We both grew up in small towns and after living in Winnipeg, we find that Bridgewater has the best of both worlds. Small town but close enough to the city that we can go in anytime.

I LOVED the nurses at the hospital. We were there for a bit longer than normal and I'm not sure how I would have done it without them. I've found everyone there to be really great.

I agree, the nurses were amazing! We were there for 5 nights and I don't know how we would have managed without them either!

It really is great to be so close to the city, especially since all my family still lives there :)
  • @kjmommy1214

Where in Iowa?  Most of my extended family still lives there; Marshalltown, Tama, Northwood, Mason City, and a few other places.
    I am near Sioux City.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Yes I'm a PT, I'd forgotten you were an SLP
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in a small town in central Missouri. The closest city is Columbia--Go Mizzou!! I'm almost directly in the middle of Kansas City & St Louis.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Jpinky9 said:
    Jpinky9 said:
    Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Small world! We love it here! The nurses at the hospital in bridgewater were fantastic. I was going to deliver in halifax but moved here half way through the pregnancy and thought logistically it made sense to deliver here and I am so glad I did! Do you like bridgewater?

We do love it here! We both grew up in small towns and after living in Winnipeg, we find that Bridgewater has the best of both worlds. Small town but close enough to the city that we can go in anytime. I LOVED the nurses at the hospital. We were there for a bit longer than normal and I'm not sure how I would have done it without them. I've found everyone there to be really great.
    I agree, the nurses were amazing! We were there for 5 nights and I don't know how we would have managed without them either! It really is great to be so close to the city, especially since all my family still lives there :)

It's great that your family is so close. We have some extended family in the city, but most of our family is in NB. We joke that we like that they're close enough for a weekend visit, but not close enough to stop by unannounced.
  • I grew up in Toronto, Ontario Canada, but I now live about 45 minutes north west of there in a smaller city. I love being close to the hustle and bustle but far enough away that I don't have to deal with it 24/7.

I was living downtown Toronto (Yonge & Eg) until LO was born. Now we're in Shelburne (north of Orangeville). Where are you living now?? & where did you give birth? We were at Sunnybrook!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • shan24 said:

Jpinky9 said:

shan24 said:

Jpinky9 said:

shan24 said:

Do you like bridgewater?

We do love it here! We both grew up in small towns and after living in Winnipeg, we find that Bridgewater has the best of both worlds. Small town but close enough to the city that we can go in anytime.

I LOVED the nurses at the hospital. We were there for a bit longer than normal and I'm not sure how I would have done it without them. I've found everyone there to be really great.
    I agree, the nurses were amazing! We were there for 5 nights and I don't know how we would have managed without them either!

It really is great to be so close to the city, especially since all my family still lives there :)

It's great that your family is so close. We have some extended family in the city, but most of our family is in NB. We joke that we like that they're close enough for a weekend visit, but not close enough to stop by unannounced.

Hahaha yes that is a good way of looking at it lol :)
  • @smboswell1‌ Am I the only who lives the furthest south in Houston?

• rinaealy said:

@smboswell1‌ Am I the only who lives the furthest south in Houston?

@mommymeg143 lives 2 hours from me in Greenville South Carolina! And @staugustinewedding‌ lives 10 minutes from me!
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • @scarlet3egonias‌ DFW is home for me, does that count? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dallas, Texas. I swear there were a few other DFW moms in our group...?

I was in the Gap the other day and the girl in line behind me had a 5 week old. After I left I wondered if she was an N14'er!

@lizzielu82‌ I'm originally from Houston too!

I'm from Dallas area. I was in the Gap the other day! Lol which Gap?!
  • @lovebuggies1 what side? I'm on the south side.
  • TC0514 said:

Dallas, Texas. I swear there were a few other DFW moms in our group...?

I was in the Gap the other day and the girl in line behind me had a 5 week old. After I left I wondered if she was an N14'er!

Northpark Mall last Friday?

• TC0514 said:

Dallas, Texas. I swear there were a few other DFW moms in our group...?

Northpark Mall last Friday?
    No we were at Stonebriar in Frisco. :)
  • Realized I didn't answer, I'm in MD, went to college in PA and ended up back here again for grad school.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• I live in south central Kansas.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Born and raised in North Texas. We moved just this year to Enid, Oklahoma. It's close enough to Texas that it still feels like home. I won't mind living here for a few years. :-)

You're only about an hour and a half from me! I live in Elk City :)
  • Lilburn, GA here! 25min NE of Atlanta ..what's up @smboswell1‌! :wink:

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• I grew up in Toronto, Ontario Canada, but I now live about 45 minutes north west of there in a smaller city. I love being close to the hustle and bustle but far enough away that I don't have to deal with it 24/7.

I was living downtown Toronto (Yonge & Eg) until LO was born. Now we're in Shelburne (north of Orangeville). Where are you living now?? & where did you give birth? We were at Sunnybrook!

We're not too far away then! I'm in Guelph.
  • Born in Lubbock, TX. Dad was AF so lived a bunch of places but settled down in Louisville, KY when I was 6 and am still here!
    Pregnancy Tickerimageimage
  • I was born and raised in central washington. I moved to Harrisburg pa for 3 years and back to central wa about 1.5 hours from my home town.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jlk6 said:

@Rhall2088‌ and @jlk6‌ we really should do a Fort Wayne meetup!

Sounds good to me!
    Sounds great to me too!
  • jlk6 said:
    @Rhall2088‌ I Pm'd you!
    I Pm'd you back!