Options

Tuesday TWW

Good morning ladies! Here we go...

CYCLE/MONTH

CD/DPO

TIMING

TESTING PLANS

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different?

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

Re: Tuesday TWW

• Options
    CYCLE/MONTH - 6/7

CD/DPO - 29/7

TIMING -3, -1, 0

TESTING PLANS - Saturday

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS - sooooo moody the past two days. Like, crying-over-random-songs-that-come-on-the-radio moody. Also, holy sore boobs, batman.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? - My dream job is working as a journalist, probably freelancing, or maybe for a local paper. I love, love, love to write. Today though, I'm working as a processor in the mortgage industry. Its a lot of paperwork, but so fulfilling helping people on their way to home ownership.

• Options
    Remylove1011Remylove1011 member
    edited December 2014

CYCLE/MONTH: 13/12

CD/DPO: 16/4

TIMING: Ok... -5, -2, O

TESTING PLANS: None right now.

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: Finally got crosshairs. I'm not sure if I agree with when I O'd. Says CD 12 (which would be my earliest ever!) based on secondary signs and I debate that based on temps it was CD 14 as it's unusual to have a 97.7 in my immediately post O temps. If I put in one more day of watery CM it changes it to CD 14. I may just have to wait until more temps are in. Thoughts? In case anyone wants to look here

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? I actually love my job and I'm doing exactly what I planned to do when I went to grad school... I know right? How often does that happen? I work with children under 3 doing developmental assessments and providing infant mental health therapy. I focus on children referred through child protective services and my "speciality" I guess would be trauma. I love my job and feel like I make a difference.

Edit...linky

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 19

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3, +1

Testing plans: none

R/R/CS: The mild cramps I get a few days before AF have started, so that's awesome.

Also, H's blood test is today. I'm looking forward to getting answers.

GTKY: I have no idea what my dream job is.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    CYCLE/MONTH: 2

CD/DPO: 22/3

TIMING: -4, O

TESTING PLANS: none yet, still early

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: none right now, not feeling great about this cycle

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different?

I honestly don't even know. I want to go back to school for my masters but I'm not even entirely sure in what. I'm definitely not working in my dream job now but I don't hate my job all the time.
  • Options
    CYCLE/MONTH 2/3

CD/DPO 23/ 1

TIMING -2, -1, (and going to try for +1 tonight)

TESTING PLANS Waiting until DPO 12

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS Today I got another positive OPK. This is the third day of positives. And yes, the line is darker than the control line. Yesterday was the darkest, and I would say today it is only slightly darker than the control line. Is this normal? I always assumed that you only got positive for one day.

My job right now. I mean of course I want to continue to grow in my career, but I love being a software developer. I love NOT managing other people or doing any form of customer service. I love being good at my job as well.
    Me: 23 DH: 23
    Married: Jan 2014
    TTC #1: Oct 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    CYCLE/MONTH:  1/1

CD/DPO:  23/12

TIMING:  -4, -2, -1, O

TESTING PLANS:  None

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS:  Temp dropped this morning.  Not below what I think ym coverline is but it dropped.  AF is imminent :(

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different?  I enjoy teaching but there's too much BS involved in it.  Eventually I would like to go back for my Masters in Social Work and join a children and families counseling practice OR become a school counselor OR both.
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Options
    CYCLE/MONTH  2

CD/DPO  25/11

TIMING  pretty good (O-2, O-2, O)

TESTING PLANS  I'm gonna hold out and test on 12/20 if AF doesn't show up

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS  I had a tiny bit of spotting at DPO 9 which I've never had in the middle of the TWW so that has me wondering.  I was feeling really pessimistic about this cycle, but now I have it in my head that it might have been implantation bleeding which is making me more hopeful again.  Aside from that I'm sluggish and tired, but that might also be from DS deciding that 5am is a good time to get up these past few days!

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different?   My dream job is to be a jazz singer at a night club.  Haha I am nowhere near that, but I am also really happy as a professor.  Maybe someday I can do both 
  • Options
    @metalmoliver I usually get two days of positives where the test line is much darker than the control so I don't think your having a few days of positives is unusual.  
  • Options
    CYCLE/MONTH: 13/12

CD/DPO: 26/13

TIMING: -3, -1

TESTING PLANS: none. I started spotting 2 days ago so AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: Disappointed this cycle was a bust, but our first appt with an RE is on Monday. I am anxious to have a game plan to start testing and figure out why this hasn't happened for us yet.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? My dream job would be to work as a therapist. I am working for a mental health agency, but can't move up until I get my master's degree. I applied to a master's program on Thursday so fingers crossed that I get in! It is a 3-year program so hopefully in 4-ish years, I will be working my dream job!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options
    Good luck @southernpeach89!!!
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again

• Options
    edited December 2014

@southernpeach89 I hope the line gets darker yay!!!!!

CYCLE/MONTH 1/1

CD/DPO 30/16

TIMING -4,-2, -1, 0, +1

TESTING PLANS None

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: I am so confused looking at my chart nothing makes sense I'm not sure when I ovulated anymore if I even did.  I have really bad cramps.  I just want to cry and move on to the next cycle. 

Dancing in a broadway show. I do product compliance management for a major bank/investment firm so I'm not even close to that industry anymore, lol.

• Options
    CYCLE/MONTH: 7

CD/DPO: CD18/2DPO

TIMING: As good as it could be. -2, IUI & TI on O

TESTING PLANS: None.

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: Husband and I both caught a stomach bug yesterday. Seems to be a quick thing but totally messed up my body.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? Definitely not in my dream job. Would love to be an event planner or eventually SAHM

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 20/3 or 4

Timing: Decent

Testing Plans: I'm not even sure anymore.

Rants/Raves/Chartstalks: I'm going to attach my chart. I thought I o'ed Friday but now it's saying Saturday. Opinions?

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? I work with children now, which I love. But I'd love to partner with my sister to have a special needs childcare facility.

Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lurking to say FX for you @southernpeach89‌! Hope your line gets darker!
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    metalmolivermetalmoliver member
    edited December 2014
    @prof&mom @Alicia0817 Thanks! I figured, but I wanted to check :)

@southernpeach89 Thats so exciting!  FX on a darker line soon!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    CYCLE/MONTH: 4/5

CD/DPO: 26/5

TIMING: -4, O, +1

TESTING PLANS: If AF doesn't show before 12 DPO

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: Nothing for now.

I have more than one. I'm doing one now but in the USAF. My dream jobs would be marine biologist and anything space related. I'm doing space related stuff now.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    Thanks @KAMarks08 for the support/optimism.  It's appreciated and I'm keeping it in the back of my head.  My reasoning behind having difficulty believing it is I've been spotting since Thursday and while I spotted at the beginning of my previous pregnancy, I just have difficulty believing it.  Only time will tell.  Again, thanks!

@hovenb, maybe we can go into business together, I'd love to work with dogs.  Contemplating convincing MH to let us get a dog next summer.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 Good luck!!! FX for you lady!

CYCLE/MONTH- 2

CD/DPO - 23/8

TIMING - meh it was decent

TESTING PLANS - hold out til AF is late

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS - Trying to not board the crazy train and read to much into what can be considered PMS symptoms. 

I would love to go back to school and finish my teaching degree. But right now I am pretty content working for our local hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • Options
    CYCLE/MONTH: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 32/11
    TIMING: -4, -2, -1, +1

TESTING PLANS: I broke down yesterday and took a test, surprise surprise BFN. So to increase my insanity I took the test apart and I saw a squinter. Jesus why did I do that to myself? Holding out till Friday to test again.

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: I think I have been reading too many "Am I pregnant" threads on TB that now my boobs hurt too. Happy that my temp started to rise after a nice big drop on CD8.

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different?  I have always wanted to own my own tattoo shop. I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I love tattoos so I think it would be fun.
    Fx for you but taking the test apart invalidates it.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Options
    nandaboob06 I know the test is invalid and that's why I'm mad at myself for even doing that. I'm going to attempt to reel in the crazy and wait. 

risscabobs That could be it too, I wanna feel "full" boobs so i'm squeezing.... maybe too hard hahaha.

Me: 25 DH: 27

Married: April 25th, 2014

DD #1: August 20th, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    klburke88klburke88 member
    edited December 2014
    risscabobs @JSmith42514 same here. I asked DH last night, "do these look bigger to you?" and he looked at me like I was crazy.

• Options
    kcones88 said:
    risscabobs @JSmith42514 same here. I asked DH last night, "do these look bigger to you?" and he looked at me like I was crazy.
    Me too!  My husband said they looked different, I asked if it was good or bad different and then asked how they did.  He was no help.  He saw breasts and that was it.

• Options
    Thank you all for the fingers crossed and congrats but unfortunately I have some bad news. I started bleeding heavily about 3 hours after my test. I'm not sure what happened and I kind of want to cry. I got two faint positives yesterday and today. I feel pretty stupid now for testing early. I've tested early in the past but now that I saw something and then to have this happen, I feel pretty upset with myself. That's the last time I'll do that.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    homemakermamahomemakermama member
    edited December 2014
    CYCLE/MONTH: 1 

CD/DPO:26/9 

TIMING: -2, +1 

TESTING PLANS: waiting until I'm "late" even though I haven't started temping so I don't know when I ovulated for sure. I'm just going off CP CM and opks 

RANTS/RAVES/CHARTSTALKS: I have a horrible hangover from last night my SIL ended up coming over and we had fun, but I am regretting it now. Plus I really don't think we had very good timing this go witch is ok I wasn't expecting it to happen right away. 

GTKY: What is your dream job? Are you in that line of work now or something different? I always have wanted to be a agricultural vet who travels to different farms. I love all the farm animals mostly horses, but all non the less

ETA mobile bump hates my paragraphs... 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options
    Oh no! I'm so so sorry @southernpeach89‌ :-(
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options
    Lurking from WTO to say sorry and *Hugs*  to @southernpeach89
  • Options
    @Southernpeach89 I'm so sorry, sending you lots of hugs
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 I am so sorry. ((hugs))
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm really sorry @southernpeach89‌. You get all the ((hugs))
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry @southernpeach89 :(