Parenting after a Loss
Options

**KU PAL Check In 12/15**

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you?

2. How have you been feeling this week?

3. Any big appointments or milestones?

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?

5. QOTW: Have you had snow yet this season? Do you like snow?

6. Share a bump pic, if you'd like!

Re: **KU PAL Check In 12/15**

• Options
    @mamalamb10 Sorry you ended up in the ER :(  I hope you're feeling better now though.

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? June 25th/12w 4d (second tri on Thursday!)

2. How have you been feeling this week? MS is better.  I was able to cut back to one Zofran for a few days and that was nice.  Still super exhausted.

3. Any big appointments or milestones?  Appt w/ MFM & 1st tri screening tomorrow; OB appt on Friday

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?  I just need the energy to get stuff done for the holidays.  I still have gifts to wrap and tons of baking to do (and the shopping for said baking).  

5. QOTW: Have you had snow yet this season? Do you like snow?  We have had a few dustings.  I think it's pretty for Christmas.  Otherwise, I think it's a pain.

6. Share a bump pic, if you'd like!  I swear I will take one some day!
  • Options
    1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? 35+4

2. How have you been feeling this week? Meh. My m/s has been back this past week, but I also caught a stomach bug from DS this past weekend, oh the joy. I was also "officially" diagnosed with pubic symphysis disfunction this week (I could have diagnosed it myself 5 or 6 weeks ago). The pain has been awful, but the only thing to do is wear a pelvic girdle, which digs into my belly because DD is so low. Just rolling over in bed makes me want to cry.

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I had an appointment today. GBS screening is done. I handed in my L&D registration form and signed my delivery consent form. No dilation yet, but her head was right there. My OB made me a bet that I would be lucky to reach 38 weeks. I told her that I just wanted to make it to January, and then all bets are off.

4. Highlights or struggles of the week? Struggles: Just trying to finish up my Christmas shopping while feeling so awful. Oh, and the stomach bug.

Highlights: DS said a few new words this week. It has been such a struggle to get him to talk. His comprehension is great, it's just the speaking.

5. QOTW: Have you had snow yet this season? Do you like snow? We have had 1 plow able snow (the day before Thanksgiving) and a few dusting to a few inch storms, nothing too big. I like snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it! I love to ski but haven't been able to in a few years.

@mamalamb10‌ - we had a stomach bug too...it was not fun! I'm sorry you ended up in the ER, that really is no fun.

@KikiCohen‌ - Sending many good vibes for all of your testing and appointments this week!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mom2anAngel2‌ I am so sorry you're having such a terrible time these last weeks. Your LO will be here soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"