Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Any articles that helped you through your loss?

I'm on my third pregnancy loss. Second one in the 2nd trimester. I am so crushed. Does anyone have any great articles/blog posts that really helped them through and spoke to them?

Re: Any articles that helped you through your loss?

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm not religious but reading a book called "love letters to miscarried moms helped me. I read the entire small book in a couple of hours.
  • Options
    Hey there! I remembered that in TTCAL they had a thread recently about recommendations. I found the link, maybe you can find something in there you will find helpful. Good luck!

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12495346/books-on-grief-healing#latest

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm actually planning on looking into some of these but haven't done so yet.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I enjoy the website stillbirthday.com they have some great resources

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not an article. But i did just order Pema Chodron's When Things Fall Apart because my doctor told me a bit about it and it sounded like it would be helpful, for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"