March 2012 Moms

Kaleb87

I just noticed that you are a March '12 mama as well as a Sept '14 mama. So am I! I used to be active on both boards until we took the groups to FB. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! @kaleb87‌
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kaleb87

• Hola! Yeah I recognize you from S14. I try to still be active on both. I like M12 because it is small and I feel like everyone is comfortable talking on here, and generally cares for each other. Then S14 still has enough snark for me. ;)
  • kaleb87 said:

Hola! Yeah I recognize you from S14. I try to still be active on both. I like M12 because it is small and I feel like everyone is comfortable talking on here, and generally cares for each other. Then S14 still has enough snark for me. ;)

Truth
  • Loading the player...
  • I changed my screen name after I had my Marchie for privacy reasons since it contained my first initial and last name. I was active here since I got my BFP in July '11, but migrated to FB shortly after my daughter was born and have only checked in a few times since.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Well all the ladies here on this board are very welcoming, and are more than welcoming to any post. So if you ever have a question, or a vent this board is good for it.

*This question is to everyone. Remember during pregnancy when there was a dad to be on here? The other perspective was nice at times.
  • Yes! We had no dads on June 14. That was a bummer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"