Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Symptoms, no period, negative tests

Re: Symptoms, no period, negative tests

• Options
    almachs0786almachs0786 member
    edited December 2014

Hi. I currently suffer from PCOS and have been on metformin for the past six months to treat. My periods are still a little irregular, but I was supposed to start my period on December 5th. According to my app and egg white discharge, I supposedly and hopefully ovulated November 19-24. My husband and are very sexually active and are trying to conceive so we haven't been using birth control. Well I missed my projected period and have been having TONS of cramps, along with breast tenderness, fatigue, bloated ness, all the things that are typical pms, except for the past three days. I've started to become very nauseous, dizzy, queasy, lots of reflux and burping, along with loose bowels. Then today, I started spotting brown discharge. I've taken more pregnancy tests than I care to admit, but they're all negative. Could I still be pregnant? Is this just my period and crazy symptoms? Is my PCOS playing a cruel joke? Haha... Someone give me their outcome and safe advice!

*please no "me too, same boat" stories. No offense, but hearing you have all the same things and are confused too doesn't give me any insight. Thanks!

QFP.

Hi stranger whom I don't recognize.

Nice of you to come to a forum and demand that only people who aren't in your current situation respond. You obviously didn't take the time to lurk here before jumping in, or take the time to read the newbie blog (the one labeled READ THIS BEFORE POSTING). My advice would be to do both of those things.
    Is it possible that you're pregnant? Yes. Do a bunch of internet strangers have that answer for you? No. It sounds to me like you're getting ready to start your period.

Edited because my fat fingers hit the post button too soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, there really is no reason to post this question here and on TTTC... You're only going to get the same answers.
  • Options
    LOL lurk much?
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh hey look another DD after she's been quoted. Way to be rude, OP. You took a test and it was BFN. That means not pregnant at this time. If you are pregnant enough for symptoms then you'd turn a test. You even said yourself your cycles are irregular. You're probably having a longer cycle.

ETA: Also, don't tell who to respond or how they should respond. That's also rude.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    Negative test = not pregnant
  • Options
    KatzKissKatzKiss member
    edited December 2014
    So we can't give you personal experiences which could explain what you are going through. You want us to answer your question but you don't want to hear anything about us. Nice.
    P.S. You're not pregnant. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"