Late Term and Child Loss
Options

December

December - This will be the first Christmas without our little man. But it's not quite the holidays that I fear. He was out of the hospital last Christmas (he went back in for scheduled treatment on the 28th) and we had some great memories.

It's what comes after Christmas. I still have selfies of us in the hospital on New Year's day. How did the cancer grow so fast? It wasn't there that Monday how did it grow so fast for you to leave us on Friday? Why did it have to be in his brain where it had never been before? I remember leaving for work the morning of the 2nd while you watched Jake and the Neverland Pirates and waving goodbye. That was the last time I would ever see you awake.

The pain is unbearable. The anxiety attacks are coming more frequently without warning. Trying to stay strong as you were so strong through all of the torture you endured. We will never forget.

I want to fast forward to February.

Thanks for listening to my vent - sometimes it feels better to get it out.
Married my rock - April 29, 2011
BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
Clomid #1 - BFN
Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: December

• Options
    I agree that the anticipation of a particular day is usually easier than the day itself. I have found the writing to my son helps me.

You are so new to this, I say don't try to be so strong all the time. You have to let yourself grieve and feel everything. If you feel like it otherwise takes over your life, just give yourself a timeframe to just feel whatever you need to feel. That way you have a break of sorts. It's difficult to be strong all day, every day. Especially in the beginning.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    ((Hugs)). Anniversaries and milestone days are so hard. I agree with PP that the days leading up to the milestone are often harder, although the day of what would have been my sons first birthday was really really hard also. ((Hugs)) as you survive these next months and know that we are here to listen and lend support whenever you need us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Allow yourself to feel whatever you need to over the next couple of months. Grieve unapologetically, find comfort in deep breaths when you find yourself able to take them, and lean on those who love you when it all becomes too much. We're here for you.
  • Options

**siggy

((big hugs)))

I also agree that the anxiety leading up to the day/time is worse.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I'm sorry, I wish I could help with some secret way to cope or guidance on how to get through, but I have nothing. But I am sending hugs your way.
    I understand not understanding, and feeling that everything turned in the blink of an eye. Photos of smiles one day, and then nothing. It's beyond painful. But you are not alone. We're all here whenever you need to get it out or need someone to help carry your burden for a bit.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry and offer lots of long distance ((hugs)). Facing the milestones is tough. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    It looks like you have a few milestones coming up one after another and I'm so sorry. You are stronger than you realize, even through this unbearable pain. Sharing isn't venting and I'm glad you reached out. ((hugs))

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• Options
    **ticker warning**

I am so sorry - I wish I knew what to say to give you even just a little bit of peace.  I'll be praying and thinking of you and your family during this time. 
  • Options
    I wish there was something to say that would make it all better. I'm here to listen anytime. I know how good it feels to just let everything out. Big hugs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • Options
    Thank all of you ladies. I am glad I found you though I wish it had been sooner.
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

• Options
    Just want to offer you ((hugs)) and let you know I'll be thinking of you and your angel these coming weeks.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    Hugs. I just want to give u a big hug.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"