Late Term and Child Loss
Options

GTKY

**siggy warning

Figured we haven't done one of these in a long time!

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!)

What do you do for work?

What is your dream job?

What are some of your hobbies?

If you could be any animal, which would you be?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: GTKY

• Options

Good idea!

What is your favorite food?  That's a hard one.  I'll go with a general one so that I don't have to narrow it down too much and just say Mexican food.  Yum!

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!)  Ice cream is pretty hard to beat.  And along the lines of my general "Mexican food" answer, ice cream can have so many things mixed in with it to match my specific craving.  Ice cream with brownies, ice cream with peanut butter cups, ice cream with Thin Mints... 

What do you do for work?  I work as an actuary.  Yay math?

What is your dream job?  I would love to be a stay at home mom to a house full of healthy babies. 

What are some of your hobbies?  Sewing

If you could be any animal, which would you be?  Probably a house cat.  Sleep all day.  Act like a little bitch whenever I want/need and no one thinks anything of it.  Sounds pretty sweet. :)

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options

**siggy warning

What is your favorite food? Arabic

What is your favorite desert? Brownies, mmm (feel free to share recopies!)

What do you do for work? Stay at home mom

What is your dream job?it sounds silly but I would love to open a cat hotel, lol

What are some of your hobbies? Reading, tennis, cycling, shopping

If you could be any animal, which would you be? A cat, they just relax and snuggle all day

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

**siggy warning

What is your favorite food? Chipotle. Omg do I love Chipotle

What is your favorite desert? Brownies. And wine :)

What do you do for work? I'm home now but used to be in non profit

What is your dream job? Something in the medical field. Like a PA

What are some of your hobbies? Sewing (this is a new one and I'm terrible at it!), yoga

If you could be any animal, which would you be? My dog Charlie. He's got it good :)

• Options

**siggy warning

What a well rounded group!

@flutterfly88 when I first read broken glass I was a bit concerned! haha. I have a friend who makes candy sea glass and it is sooo good.

What is your favorite food? Chinese, more specifically crab Rangoon!  

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) I love warm chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels..

What do you do for work?   I am a therapist. It's what I've always wanted to do   

What is your dream job?I would love to be home with babies one day, at least part time. I would also love to have my own private practice  (part time)   

What are some of your hobbies?I love to read, write, craft (scrapbooking), I'm working on a cross stitch (I made one for my angel and that was therapeutic)

If you could be any animal, which would you be?Hmm. I wouldn't mind a cat or dog, then I could just chill all day and nap. Haha.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

What is your favorite food?

Pizza!  I love pizza....

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!)

I am not sure, it changes all the time depending on my craving.  Probably ice cream, though it could also easily be pie, or rice crispie squares made by my grandma.

What do you do for work?

I'm an academic adviser at a university :)

What is your dream job?

Broadway star?   Oh - you mean realistically?  I would actually work half or 3/4 time doing stuff I do now, or those community dev't projects I fantasize about (daycare co-op, baby loss support for families, making a memorial park for perinatal loss in my city), and be a parent the rest of the time.

What are some of your hobbies?

I like to play music, make art, walk the dog, read, play board games with my partner...

A housecat :)  I love my cat and she seems to have it pretty good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Options
    What is your favorite food? Burger and fries probably MMmmmm

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) anything chocolate... Cookies, ice cream, cake, brownies. I don't discriminate!

What do you do for work? I used to work for the American Cancer Society until I had the babies now I stay home with my survivor. Best job!

What is your dream job? Stay at home mom... Eventually when all my future babies are in school I would like to open a cute little tea house.

What are some of your hobbies? Any kind of crafts! I like seeing, scrap booking, wood working, anything creative.

If you could be any animal, which would you be? Hmmmm a monkey probably. Or maybe a bird?! Ahhh I don't know!
  • Options

What is your favorite food? So hard to choose but I think the most excited I get for is Vietnamese.

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) brownies. I make ghirardelli brownie mix and it's amazing! Especially double chocolate.

What do you do for work? Real Estate Attorney

What is your dream job? I wish I was able to make something and sell them (but I'm not very creative so this is why it's a dream job!)

What are some of your hobbies? Traveling and cooking.

If you could be any animal, which would you be? I might get flamed for his but I'm not an animal person so I can't imagine me being one.

TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    What is your favorite food? Any type of Mexican food!

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) Strawberry shortcake

What do you do for work? SAHM and student

What is your dream job? Nursing

What are some of your hobbies? All types of crafts, Diy projects

A bird,I would love to fly
  • Options

What is your favorite food? cheese, or anything with cheese

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) cheesecake

What do you do for work? Right now I'm a SAHM. I worked as a chemist for 10 years before DD was born.

What is your dream job? I don't know. I like what I'm doing now.

What are some of your hobbies? Crochet, sewing, photography

If you could be any animal, which would you be? Something that sleeps all the time and lives somewhere warm, but not hot. I don't know what that would be.

Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Options
    **ticker warning**

I'm a bit late, sorry!  This was a great idea for a thread!

What is your favorite food? Dessert! I really like pie. And cupcakes. And pastries. I am addicted to sugar!

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) I didn't even know this would be the next question!  Probably apple pie with ice cream. I really like french silk pie too :)

What do you do for work? I work from home (yay)  - I am a small business owner and it works out great because I'm such a homebody!

What is your dream job? Food critic. I woud love to get paid to eat. 

What are some of your hobbies? Reading. 

If you could be any animal, which would you be? That is a tough one... probably a bird. Flying seems like fun. 

• Options

What is your favorite food? pizza

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) too hard to choose just one - brownies, chocolate chip cookies, tiramisu

What do you do for work? pediatric physical therapist

What is your dream job? already have it:)

What are some of your hobbies? hiking, camping, reading

If you could be any animal, which would you be? probably a dog - they have it pretty good

• Options
    What is your favorite food? I agree with ikrystal - dessert!

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) Chocolate cake. And fudge. And chocolate-covered peanut butter balls. Anything chocolate really!

What do you do for work? Data entry for a non-profit. Although I'm able to work from home, which is amazing.

What is your dream job? Probably a writer.

What are some of your hobbies? Reading, decorating, shopping, running, blogging, playing cards, crafting.

If you could be any animal, which would you be? A cat. Mine tempt me every day with their lazy lives.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options

** TICKER WARNING**

What is your favorite food?    Pizza

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!)      Cheesecake

What do you do for work?     I am a Correspondence Review Prinicpal for a online brokrage firm

What is your dream job?      Stay at home mom

What are some of your hobbies?      Shopping

If you could be any animal, which would you be?     I would like to be a duke. They can fly, walk and swim.  :)

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I don't know if I can still add to this, but it looked like fun, so I hope it is alright.

What is your favorite food? It is a tie between Thai, Japanese, and authentic Mexican (although Tex-Mex can be pretty great sometimes too).

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) Bread Pudding, hands down. I'm boring. Lol

What do you do for work? Substitute Special Education Teacher

What is your dream job? A photojournalist who (like @Manada‌ ) would do community development projects on the side (example: I have always wanted to start a nonprofit that worked specifically with the needs of minorities in rural communities)

What are some of your hobbies? Writing, reading, singing to my kids, and traveling when I can afford it and have time

If you could be any animal, which would you be? A horse. They are beautiful creatures.
  • Options

I'm going to go ahead and add here - it has been a while since I have been on an actual computer (been posting from my app) so it is harder to do these types of posts

What is your favorite food? I can pretty much eat Mexican every day of my life; however, nothing beats a great steak.

What is your favorite desert? (feel free to share recopies!) Hands down - Crème Brulee! Can you say love!

What do you do for work? I am a Cost Engineering Manager (fancy title for Project Controls Reporting Lead) for a Refinery

What is your dream job? I am a CPA; however, I would love to teach one day - but I don't think I could take the pay. I do feel that teachers are severely underpaid.

What are some of your hobbies? Anything that has to do with water (boating, fishing, jet skis), reading (book club anyone), sports, and online shopping

If you could be any animal, which would you be? I would definitely be one of the miniature dogs owned by a famous celebrity. It would be great to be spoiled :)

;)
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board