Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is it Implantation Bleeding?

On 12/2/14 I started to have this very light pink discharged when I wiped. Then after I got home, I saw some in my undies, so I put in a light tampon.  Next time I went to the RR before bed, the light one was 'clean' but I put in a regular one in case it was my period getting ready to start.  The next morning, that one was 'clean' too.   I went to the RR around 10am & there was very light pink on the TP.  Went to the RR again around 3 & it was a light red, again only when I wiped.  The very light pink continued off/on until sometime Friday (12/5/14).  I wasn't having any cramping along with this.  It didn't feel or look like my period whatsoever. 

This was 1 week before my period was supposed to start.  I'm currently 1 day late.  I'm curious if this was implantation bleeding??  My hubby & I are TTC. My cycles are around 30 days & I use an app to track everything. I haven't had any other 'symptoms' besides the pink spotting & I've been really tired lately & feel like I can never get enough water. I could sleep all day given the chance.  Last week, we were in bed or falling asleep on the couch before 830 every night.

What does it sound like to you?    I've asked around & looked on Google but I wanted to see if someone else had something like this then got their BFP :) 

*If my period doesn't come this week, I plan on testing 12/13/14.    Thanks!

Re: Is it Implantation Bleeding?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Implantation bleeding is quite rare, so you may not find too many stories here from ladies who have experienced it.

Only a test can really tell you if you're pregnant, so you'll have to either test earlier than you had planned or be patient and wait.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    Wait five days & test with an HPT. Also, I wouldn't go sticking tampons in your vag until you have bright red flow. That's a great way to get TSS or an infection.
    This.  It just sounds painful.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Here's the deal...if you're just going to make rude comments about what I did then don't answer. Seriously.  I was just asking for some opinions or finding someone else had this too.  It's MY body & I did what I felt was right at the time.  I didn't have a pantyliner or anything like that & that was WAY more comfortable than wadding TP up.  

So thank you to those that were kind & answered. I really appreciate it.   :)

As for the others, take your comments elsewhere. Thanks! 
  • Options
    EmeJay --The app I use is pretty accurate & I've never had an issue with it. Again, if I chose to track my cycles with a calendar app rather than writing it down somewhere so be it.  It's my choice. That app has always been spot on. My doctor actually recommended it.   
  • Options
    If you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, you're pregnant enough to turn a test positive. If you get a negative test you're not pregnant at this time. You've gotten some good answers, don't freak out just because we didn't tell you what you to hear.

If it makes you feel better....Ohmygod, you're totes obvi preggers!!!! Congratzzzz.
  • Options
    What app is it?
    I also want to know. @amvogel0817?
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    He he... I was waiting for this question to pop up.  OP I'm not laughing at you though.
    Implantation bleeding is incredibly rare, and usually when women see spotting its because they're getting ready to start their period.
    Go take a test, then wait for your period, if you don't get your period in a week, take another test.
  • Options
    EmeJay --The app I use is pretty accurate & I've never had an issue with it. Again, if I chose to track my cycles with a calendar app rather than writing it down somewhere so be it.  It's my choice. That app has always been spot on. My doctor actually recommended it.   
    I'm going to ignore you getting snappy with people and try to be helpful.  

As everyone said your app is just an estimation of when you ovulate.  You can have fertile CM through out your cycle, more than one LH surge, etc.... The only way to know for sure you have ovulated is if you track your temps.  Check out the Newbie Blog at the top of the page, lots of good info in there.  Many of the ladies here (me included) use Fertility Friend coupled with temping to track everything.

Also, if you think your pregnant take a test...no one here can tell you whats going on better than a HPT.  If its negative, lurk around and get to know everyone.  

Married my Best Friend in June 2008
    DS born November 2009
    TFAS since June 2014

• Options

Here's the deal...if you're just going to make rude comments about what I did then don't answer. Seriously.  I was just asking for some opinions or finding someone else had this too.  It's MY body & I did what I felt was right at the time.  I didn't have a pantyliner or anything like that & that was WAY more comfortable than wadding TP up.  

So thank you to those that were kind & answered. I really appreciate it.   :)

As for the others, take your comments elsewhere. Thanks! 
    Don't tell me what to do. Real talk though, it's not wise to use tampons for minor spotting. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm trying to look out for you. Shows me for being nice... Can't win. :-??

Trust, I was being kind. It's generally extremely unpleasant when I'm not nice.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    For reasons that don't make sense to me I seem to remember OP from another screen name... I remember butthurt with it as well...:-?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    As promised, I'm sticking with this response for all of "these" posts.

Yes, OP, it was IB. You're totes preggo! Squeeeee!!!

• Options
    I've noticed that some ppl on here are pretty rude and down right mean. Just ignore it. It has happened to me on here.
  • Options
    kamarks08kamarks08 member
    edited December 2014
    duplicate.
    --------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cpeters30 said:
    I've noticed that some ppl on here are pretty rude and down right mean. Just ignore it. It has happened to me on here.
    And who are you again? Oh, right, you introed back in November, and then started another thread about PNVs. You didn't get involved in the community afterwards, only responded in the two threads you started, and thanked people for the helpful answers you received. So when exactly were people rude and mean to you?
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"