January 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms!

Have a wonderful day! :)
(Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)

Re: Tuesday Randoms!

• Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    edited December 2014
    You have a good day too!

I had a little bit of insomnia last night, and then this morning I had to keep hitting DH to get him to wake up to turn off his alarm.

Then when my alarm started going off, I reached over to hit DH, and I realized it was my own.

I don't have any big plans for today - just work and grocery shopping. I may do some Christmas shopping too. I keep seeing these "_ days until Christmas" things, and it's making me nervous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a teddy bear calendar that my late Gran made, so we always know how many days left!  I'm freaking out a bit about that!  I need more energy/money to get Christmas and baby done.  

Is my ticker totally freaking anyone else out?  I'm trying not to look at it….
  • Options

We have a teddy bear calendar that my late Gran made, so we always know how many days left!  I'm freaking out a bit about that!  I need more energy/money to get Christmas and baby done.  

Is my ticker totally freaking anyone else out?  I'm trying not to look at it….
    Yes your ticker freaks me out. Cross them legs!

• Options
    I love-titted my way through that baby thread from yesterday! Takes me back and I can't believe just a few more weeks!
    Nothing exciting here today, except that I have to throw some soup indgredients into the crock pot now instead of leisurely enjoying my coffee and bump/FB time this morning.
    Have a great day!!

::off to dice carrots & celery::
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Gotta love public transportation!  I usually take the bus to work and, yeah, quite fragrant…  My favorite is the Indian food smell.  Blech!
  • Options
    I miss sleep

• Options
    I slept pretty good last night. Wasn't up every 90min peeing, which I'll take as a win.

Nst later today at Mfm. Dd is at daycare and I have a bill to pay at the mall. I might check out children's place for $1 gloves and mittens...

And a friend is bringing her 2 kids over tonight to exchange gifts for Christmas! Yay!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @amandad715, I'm on my way to help watch your crock pot!  :-)  That sounds delicious!
  • Options
    1. I made yummy simple fudge last night: https://www.wineandglue.com/2014/11/hot-cocoa-fudge.html

2. I like all of the clocks in my house to be set to the exact time, except the bedroom. That one is always 10 minutes ahead.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It is freezing rain here this morning. I let two of the cats out this morning and they almost bit it in our front steps. Will be staying inside till this afternoon when DD4 has an eye appointment. Hopefully things will be better by then!
  • Options
    Tossed and turned all night until DH got up for work. I'm just going to lay in this bathtub for a while to make my hips stop hurting and hope the crampiness goes away...blah.
    But, I've been embroidering our stockings for Christmas and I only have one left!!! So that's what my morning will be when I'm done recovering from trying to sleep.
    Have a good day everyone!!!
  • Options

Mine's more TMI than random, but I woke up this morning with cramps in my lower abdomen and sides, so I'm thinking "Great, bring on the labor."  But then I realized there have been zero contractions.  So I come to work feeling like "ugh."  It just hit me a few minutes ago that the abdominal cramps are probably because I didn't poo yesterday and there just isn't enough room in my belly for baby and all.

Maybe I should have created the TMI Tuesday thread instead of putting this here...

• Options
    I did not have a great night of sleep last night - I had to get up to pee numerous times and my hips started to hurt when I was laying on my side.  They still kinda hurt today - I'm very stiff when I walk.

The good news is that I think the baby may have finally turned over the weekend because I'm starting to feel kicks (or punches or whatever) in different spots - so maybe she's no longer breech (I find out on Thursday).

My belly is huge today and I had to pee 4 times while I was getting ready this morning (note that it only takes me 30 minutes from the time I get up until the time I leave my house so that's a LOT of peeing).  I should have taken a picture but I had to use the bathroom again :)

I hope everyone has a great day today!
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    peggels24 said:

The good news is that I think the baby may have finally turned over the weekend because I'm starting to feel kicks (or punches or whatever) in different spots - so maybe she's no longer breech (I find out on Thursday).

Yay! That's good news- hopefully you're correct! 

I spent the morning doing chores.. baby carrier for the win!!!! Now I'm sitting on my butt watching some TV.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    I had a mini meltdown last night and cried to DH about how miserable and over things I am. I'm super uncomfortable, and annoyed with all of the labs I've been having to do. Also having pre-e kind of hanging over my head really sucks (last time I was blissfully ignorant, this time I feel like I can see it coming). More than anything I'm just SO over my job. I work with a really challenging population and am finding it really hard to have empathy at this point. Not that my clients know, but I'm just SOOO ready for a break from them! DH suggested I take some of the antihistamine my OB prescribed for my itching to help me sleep last night and I slept like the dead, feeling less crazy this morning!

@saiven I'm waiting on my blood draw at 9 (had to repeat the 1 hour glucose test because baby is measuring huge) and they recommended I fast. I brought a pop tart to eat after I'm done but now I want GRITS gah!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so tired, and tired of being tired. I keep telling myself to just get through this week and next because I will have day(s) off mid week for the next two weeks, and it won't be so bad. Then, it will almost be go time.

Our work policy says to work from home in inclement weather, so I keep hoping for some snow or something.

• Options
    I took some benedryl last night and got 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It was glorious! I need to get up and shower so I can go drop my 24hr urine off, but my bed is so comfy today.
  • Options
    Not sure why people keep commenting in the birth announcement thread. Annoying!
  • Options

I called my mom last night for our usual how is everything going weekly chit chat. She asked how I was doing and I said "great, I've barely even felt pregnant the past couple of days." She then proceeds to tell me "uh oh I felt great right before you and your sister got here(twins)." She knows I still have a month to go and that completely freaked me out. I have felt pretty awful from the waist down for most of this pregnancy so to feel the complete opposite has got me all sorts of perplexed. Anyone else hear about people feeling great right before the big event hits(days or weeks?) :-t
  • Options

I called my mom last night for our usual how is everything going weekly chit chat. She asked how I was doing and I said "great, I've barely even felt pregnant the past couple of days." She then proceeds to tell me "uh oh I felt great right before you and your sister got here(twins)." She knows I still have a month to go and that completely freaked me out. I have felt pretty awful from the waist down for most of this pregnancy so to feel the complete opposite has got me all sorts of perplexed. Anyone else hear about people feeling great right before the big event hits(days or weeks?) :-t

Calm before the storm?
  • Options

Only seven more working days until my mat. leave starts.  And today, being a Tuesday, I am in serious need of caffeine.  Tuesday are way harder than Mondays.

I was so tired last night, I don't know if the contractions I was having were real or part of a dream...none today so far though, so I guess I'm good.

• Options
    Yes, she said she had felt pretty miserable the whole time before we came, and then a couple days before she felt completely normal as if she wasn't even pregnant just had a big belly.
  • Options
    @bkmama‌ what a cute picture!! I'm glad your growth scan went well! I have mine tomorrow, also measuring two weeks behind, so it's reassuring to hear your LO is perfectly healthy and weighing in good! Glad your scan went well today :)
    Good luck!! I hope yours goes well, too.
  • Options
    My daughter projectile vomited on me and my car last night as I was putting her in the car seat. I was so sad because I had left work early since I was starving and tired...and since she got sick everywhere clearly I had to bathe her before I could eat dinner or rest lol! She was fine, pretty sure she just gagged on some hair on her binky (gross) which caused her to throw up. Theres a bunch of my friends kids who have the endovirus and it started with throwing up and then high fevers but we haven't seen these people since halloween so although I've heard its going around I am hoping she isn't getting that and it was just a reflex. She seemed fine once in the bath and we made pizza after which she loves...sadly the peas were left alone on her plate and the pizza was finished.. :)

cleaning out the car was fun this a.m.   
    >:P
  • Options
    I am so tired today and kind of feel like I am getting a cold.

My daughter kept trying to sleep with her head on my head last night which is sweet but not comfortable. 

I wish it was Friday!

My husband did the grocery shopping yesterday (because shopping hurts me), the only problem is that he forgot a lot of things on the list and spent $70 on stocking stuffer things for my daughter which we didn't need...oh well, at least he tried...
  • Options
    I just came to say that someone broke the birth announcement thread again with their inability to read but it's already been addressed.

So, instead I'll just bitch about the nurse at the hospital today when I went to have my NST.  It's ones like her that make people apprehensive to come get checked out.  I'm sorry my scheduled appointment interfered with you sitting on your ass.  Forgive me.
    Me: 31 DH:36
    DSS: 15 DS: 7
    DD born 1/3/15

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YaMrWhite said:

Josie400 said:

Apparently I snore and drool when I sleep on my right side now. I'm not sure how H keeps his hands off me. That's pure sexiness.

Late to this party but the drooling going on with me lately is INSANE. 

I definitely was not expecting it. To be completely honest I'm pretty sure I've drooled on myself at least twice while awake too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"