May 2014 Moms
Options

Pregnant or trying for another?

2»

Re: Pregnant or trying for another?

• Options
    good luck @buannie!

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @bunannie‌ good luck!

@bridetobe9132013‌ my husband would be thrilled! Funny because he was never sure he wanted any kids and then he thought one-and-done and now he definitely wants more. Lol

I would be thrilled,too. It's just the PPD that scares us both. I was also planning on trying again in May. I always wanted children close together until PPD. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @deanna1313 I understand it must be scary thinking about going through all of the PPD again but keep in mind every pregnancy is different so you may not have to go through it again. @comicsans‌ I went to story time today and there was a 4 month old being so calm. DD cried all the time for the first 4 months so im just hoping my next one will be more calm!
  • Options
    I read somewhere that once you've had PPD, you are more likely to develop it in subsequent pregnancies. I'll grab a link after DD goes back to bed from her MOTN feed.
  • Options
    The plan is next fall or later to start trying... Then I started looking at all the cute squishies on the December board...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bunannie‌ that's great! We're both off the hook for now. Lol
    At least you can get your health taken care if to prepare for your next pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"