Nurseries and Baby Gear

Tula Baby Carrier

Hi Ladies!

I heard amazing things about the Tula baby carrier and am wondering if anyone here has any input. Is it really worth the money?

TIA!

Re: Tula Baby Carrier

• I really wanted to love the Tula because their prints are so awesome, but i could not get on board. It felt too boxy on me and I'm a taller woman, so I usually have room to spare, but I just couldn't get it comfy. For me, its LILLEbaby all the way (www.lillebaby.com) It's a SSC like a Tula, but can be worn 6 different ways and is a little less expensive! Plus, there's no newborn insert needed and it goes up to 45lbs. I can still wear my 3 year old AND my 16 month old. I don't feel the "need" to upgrade to a "toddler" specific carrier. :) Hope that helps!
  • Great information @kp756‌ thank you! I'm quite short at 5'2 so that might be the deal breaker for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you can find a local retailer, I'd try one on. The LILLEbaby straps can also criss-cross. My cousin is 5'0" and loves crossing the straps to make it tighter for her. Good luck mama! :)
  • I love my Tula and I've used a variety of carriers.  It's so comfortable for me. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • hsalhsal member
    kp756 said:

Great information @kp756‌ thank you! I'm quite short at 5'2 so that might be the deal breaker for me.

I'm 5' 3" and LOVE the Lillebaby. @kp756 already covered the amazingness of the complete, but I use it with my now 10 month old and my almost 4 year old. It's the perfect carrier-- such a better value.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"