July 2015 Moms
Options

~Monday Randoms~

13»

Re: ~Monday Randoms~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made 10 weeks and 1 day today. I am actually feeling a lot better than what I have been last week. I only get nauseous when I need to eat and I am not as tired. I could barely stay up til 8pm last week. My boobs are still sore and I am still extremely cold. I don't get my first ultrasound until 12 weeks so 12/22, which makes me think twice about if I'm still pregnant or not. Not as many symptoms and no ultra sound. I have done all of my blood work and cultures which are all normal. So if anything, that gives me hope!

So that's pretty much it for my random Monday! Sorry for rambling!
  • Options
    We posted on FB last Friday which made me 10 weeks and 1 day...wanted to share the precious picture we shared
  • Options
    @BarefootContessa‌ this time around is way worse! I am not in as good of shape, I'm working full time and I have DD. I'm also 4 years older. I am not doing a dang thing and simple tasks take so much out of me.

My random is I'm slightly peeved my FIL has to work Saturday (not his fault) even though he had planned to have DD spend the whole weekend with him. I was going to Christmas shop and rest. Fuck you GM!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker      image
  • Options

Second time moms, is this time around MUCH harder for you? I can't tell if it really is for me, or I just forgot how torturous the first trimester could be. I feel like I'm much more nauseous, exhausted, out of breathe, etc. this time around. Granted I'm nearly three years older and not in as good of shape as I was when I had DS, but geez. I just want to cry thinking about the fact that I have another six + weeks left in first tri. 

Um yeah. I do not remember feeling this icky last time. I finally told my boss today and her response was, "I was wondering why you have been looking like you feel bad ALL the time lately."

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

caymarks said:

This is more FFFC but there is one person on here that annoys the poop out of me. I think what gets me is that she started out as a "newbie" and got flamed the instant she posted. Now she feels the need to be over the top in flaming every single new post that shows up. I'm used to the environment around here but I think I'm mainly annoyed that a newbie is treating newbies bad for asking practically the same things she asked in the beginning.

Hmm I think I know who you're talking about.

I think I know too because I had thought about this a few days ago.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    I actually had one of my first 'pregnancy' melt downs at work today with a customer on the phone.
    I had some apple juice and felt a bit better lol.
    Had a baked potato and gingerale for dinner now laying in bed ready to go to sleep :)
  • Options
    Its 1030 n all i could think about is a beef frank hot dog on a poppy seed bun with tomato, onions, relish, ketchup and mustard. With a side of pickles n jalapeños n tater tots
  • Options
    dianabeee said:

Its 1030 n all i could think about is a beef frank hot dog on a poppy seed bun with tomato, onions, relish, ketchup and mustard. With a side of pickles n jalapeños n tater tots

YUM !!!
  • Options
    Whoever suggested sucking on menthol cough drops to ease my stuffy nose is a genius. Thanks for the excellent tip! I wish I could remember which one of you told me this!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    3timemom said:

I feel so bad for you mom as that have to wait forever to see your dr! I had an appointment last week and another one on the 30th. I wish I could let you have my appointment so you could see/hear baby sooner.

Awww that's so sweet!
  • Options
    LadyAnnibalLadyAnnibal member
    edited December 2014

I'm turning into an Ewok. I'm growing hair everywhere except my head. Ugh.

My leg hair is growing at a frightening rate. Combined with my lack of desire to keep up with shaving, I'm officially the hairiest I have ever been.
    ------quote box fail------
    Mine is legs and stomache. I wanna cry. Hubs reassured me that it was just a part of pregnancy and that he would love me even if I did turn into an Ewok lol.

I just wanted long hair, I guess I should have specified where at.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    aloha_mamaaloha_mama member
    edited December 2014
    I've been working so much lately that I haven't had time for anything but mobile bumping, so now I'm finally on the computer I updated my siggy challenge... And realized I've had the November siggy labeled as "June 15 Challenge". Woops. Why didn't yall say anything?  ;)
  • Options
    @ashtog‌ what time is your appointment? Everything is crossed for you Mama! Please tag me in your update tomorrow!!!

My random is that I am SO excited for Into The Woods. It's my fave musical of all time (which is a BOLD statement) and I agree with all the casting choices (thank you for keeping Anne Hathaway the fuck AWAY from it) and the story is so touching and I'm just... I'm just...
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    @ashtog‌ good luck at your u/s!!! Can't wait for your update!
    @sassycassieb‌ there will be singing. Depp, Streep and Kendrick are all really amazing singers. Sondheim even added two songs! The stage musical is practically an opera so I would have been uber dissappointed if they hadn't had the songs.
    (I don't know how to spell dissapointed. Sorry.)
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    Nausea nausea nausea and exhaustion. Don't get me wrong I am glad I have symptoms still but maybe lighten up a bit in there little nugget. I have found subway is my savior right now. I ate it for lunch and felt awesome for most of the day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"