July 2015 Moms
Options

Put your randoms here!

I figured I would start today. Woke up at 6 today, and I've been watching Food Network ever since. My two dogs have decided they want to take out every single toy they have out of their basket. Hence, there is toy stuffing everywhere. Good practice for when this baby comes, I guess.
 TTC #1 since January 2014
BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Put your randoms here!

• Options
    I keep wanting to hit "like" each time I log on to this app when I see each passing day. 8w 4d.
  • Options
    Flashy said:
     We have somewhere we need to be this afternoon, we all need showers and he decided to go take a 30 minute crap (aka play games on his phone) and monopolize the only bathroom with a bathtub so I can't give dd a bath. Oh, and yesterday I found his fingernail clippings in the sink, which grossed me out and pissed me off. 
    My DH does the exact same thing, and it drives me insane!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm looking at maternity skinny jeans. My friend is graduating in May and I'm definitely gonna be there I just don't know what to wear! A dress, a t-shirt and cardigan combo? So many choices.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @thiscoffeechick I don't see any threads like that when I searched for it. I say go for it! I need inspiration, haha.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am considering starting a thread on what photo people will be doing for their hardcopy or photo announcement. I searched on mobile and I don't THINK there is a thread for this yet. (Should I start a thread? Can someone not on mobile check for a thread like this for me so I'm not the duplicate thread asshole?)
    Like I want to do this photo:

I think you should start a thread. I haven't seen one and I'd love to swap ideas. Most people just ask "how" they should announce and get sent to pintrest. I've whored all over pintrest and now need to swap ideas!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BridgetB21BridgetB21 member
    edited December 2014
    We're having our family photos today (first ever in our 10 years together). We are also having a pregnancy reveal photo of us in the background and our son holding a sign that says "when I grow up, I want to be a Mayor, but for now I'm going to be a big brother." Found it on Pinterest, of course. Just have to keep him from reading the sign (he's 8). We aren't telling him until Christmas Eve (bought him a Big Bro shirt on Etsy that we'll be wrapping).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KellyinHBKellyinHB member
    edited December 2014
    I am considering starting a thread on what photo people will be doing for their hardcopy or photo announcement. I searched on mobile and I don't THINK there is a thread for this yet. (Should I start a thread? Can someone not on mobile check for a thread like this for me so I'm not the duplicate thread asshole?) Like I want to do this photo:

I LOVE this photo, Would you be offended if I copied you?

Married - April 2014  |  Miscarriage - June 2014
    BFP - Oct 2014 - was scheduled for IVF, but discovered we did it naturally instead! - first baby!  EDD July 8

image  image
  • Options
    @thiscoffeechick‌ +1 for starting the thread! I've seen a few on Pinterest I like but I'm still unsure what we're doing
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm in the process of getting a much needed mani/pedi. Later we're headed to a Christmas party with friends!

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We're having our family photos today (first ever in our 10 years together). We are also having a pregnancy reveal photo of us in the background and our son holding a sign that says "when I grow up, I want to be a Mayor, but for now I'm going to be a big brother." Found it on Pinterest, of course. Just have to keep him from reading the sign (he's 8). We aren't telling him until Christmas Eve (bought him a Big Bro shirt on Etsy that we'll be wrapping).

Ahh! This makes me nervous for you! Good luck!

Thanks! Hopefully he doesn't get a good look at the sign! Photographer knows the plan so she's going to do a "here! Hold this out in front of you." And then grab the sign right as she's done. Fingers crossed!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RWPhoenix said:

TMI I just pooped :D
    I feel like I lost 10 pounds. Also I feel so much better and the world is a better place.

I'm pooping right now. :wink:

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a dream about a combo Dunkin Donuts/Olive Garden restaurant. I was so excited it existed because I really wanted an Olive Garden salad, and a donut. Then I woke up fighting off the urge to go get donuts. I am still trying to stop myself from going to Olive Garden. These cravings/dreams are getting crazy.

Married since 08/11/2012.

TTC since April 2014.

BFP 07/27/2014, due 04/2015. Natural MC 08/31/2014.

BFP 10/22/2014, due 07/06/2015.

Hoping for my Rainbow!

ticker imageimage
  • Options
    The baby (surely I can say that now, right??) is craving Chipotle. Ours is right across from the only mall for miles. The line is almost out door, but I know it will be so worth it! (Also, I'm waiting in my pedicure flip flops!)

Snow Fails

• Options
    I felt awesome this morning and walked 8 miles and got some nice sun and then took a nap.  I woke up feeling bloated, nauseous, and cranky.  I think it's time for some cheese with my whine, except the thought of cheese makes me want to vomit.

****shuffles off to pintrest for birth announcements****
  • Options
    I should be cleaning my house and doing laundry but I'm so comfy in my bed. Five more minutes, please?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

http://media.giphy.com/media/itcEfP0RuRfQk/giphy.gif
    July '15 January Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Fun

• Options
    edited December 2014
    krivs said: All the crazy, super sensitive whiners are coming out to play for the weekend. Ugh. @dancingbelle‌ I was just gonna post about @DaBearsFansWife‌...I feel like it's been a while since I've seen you post, come back! :x

Fuck quote boxes

Aw, you guys are so sweet. =) I've been all wrapped up in a legal battle the past few days. I have our first court hearing in about a week and a half. It's small claims so I'm representing myself but there is a lot on the line for us. Basically, we were rear-ended by an uninsured motorist and it totaled our only vehicle. Our insurance sucked balls (we didn't know until after the fact, damn you Geico!) and wouldn't cover anything either so we have to sue him ourselves. We gave him a chance to settle outside of court and he was a complete sarcastic ass who thinks that somehow
    we owe him something. It's completely asinine. So no we are preparing to go to court in hopes that we can get a judgement and maybe, just maybe, he will be able to pay it before the baby comes. Otherwise we have to sign for a car that we absolutely cannot afford right now since we still owe on the totaled car. It's a nightmare and it has been consuming a lot of my attention. I still lurk like crazy but this case has been draining my ability to be funny so I'm not commenting as much. Thanks for mentioning me, though! I'll be around more often when I get things nailed down. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• Options
    krivs said:
    @DaBearsFansWife‌ omg. Utter chaos. Sorry you are dealing with that situation!! Good luck to you, I hope it all works out in your favor!
    It's a very clean cut case, I'm just a prepared person by nature so I'm doing a lot of research. I think the biggest issue will be whether or not he can afford to pay it before July, which if he can't there's nothing I can do to change the matter. Just trying to stay namaste over here. =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

krivs said:

@DaBearsFansWife‌ omg. Utter chaos. Sorry you are dealing with that situation!! Good luck to you, I hope it all works out in your favor!

It's a very clean cut case, I'm just a prepared person by nature so I'm doing a lot of research. I think the biggest issue will be whether or not he can afford to pay it before July, which if he can't there's nothing I can do to change the matter. Just trying to stay namaste over here. =)

Yikes! Well, best wishes!!

Snow Fails

• Options
    edited December 2014

krivs said:

----
    Sending lots of positive thoughts your way, @DaBearsFansWife‌!
  • Options
    Sending positive vibes your way @DaBearsFanWife. A few years ago my parents went through a similar situation and the asshat decided at the last minute to settle. So maybe the idiot will realize that he is wrong and will settle with you.

And I'm still in bed, but at least I started the laundry. DD and I are cuddling watching Descipble Me.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Dh is at work, dd is taking a nap, and I have candles lit in the bathroom and a bubble bath waiting. Christmas music is playing and I have a glass of ginger ale for my nausea, I'm in my happy place right now.
    cgiles120812 - you are taking a bath??  ahh....my last miscarriage messed me up so much, that I am afraid to take anything longer than a 10 minut lukewarm shower!  Totally envious of you!
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• Options

Ahh! This makes me nervous for you! Good luck!
    Thanks! Hopefully he doesn't get a good look at the sign! Photographer knows the plan so she's going to do a "here! Hold this out in front of you." And then grab the sign right as she's done. Fingers crossed!

It worked! He didn't see it! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The baby (surely I can say that now, right??) is craving Chipotle. Ours is right across from the only mall for miles. The line is almost out door, but I know it will be so worth it! (Also, I'm waiting in my pedicure flip flops!)
    dancingbelle - get some guac and chips for me!!  :) I LOVE and ADORE Chipotle!
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 

• Options
    I feel like crap.  Just blah.  Some nausea here and there, nothing to make me puke, but feels so uncomfortable.  I keep stuffing my face with things knowing that normally it helps a little.  I have a party to go to in a while, and I certainly do not feel like party!!  Good thing everybody at the party knows, so no need to worry about hiding and pretending things.  I will just eat whatever they serve, and excuse myself upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms around 10pm, and sleep.  Oh, and judge away, but my friend is coming over with a shit load of good quality fake name brad purses, and I am so getting at least one!!  :P
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 

• Options
    Rose0825Rose0825 member
    edited December 2014
    Laundry day sucks I just want to eat and sleep....I will start folding in a bit....but do I have too :((
  • Options
    Went to the Santa Clause parade in town today. I was extremely underdressed for the cold and froze my ass off. We went with my BFF and her 5yo daughter. I broke the news to her today and he was super excited!!

I called my mom when I got home and said I had spilled the beans and for some reason she was mad that I had told her! It's weird because she refers to my friend as her adopted daughter in fun and we have been best friends for over 20yrs. I don't know if she just liked being one of the Only in the know and didn't want to share or what. It really upsets me though.

Just wait until I post on Facebook or something in the new year. She will lose her mind lol.
  • Options
    Just got home from 3 & 1/2 hours of Christmas shopping. We only have a few more people left, so that's good! We also stopped at In-N-Out on the way home. I really, really need to start eating better, but just the thought of fruits and vegetables makes my stomach turn. =/ I'm shocked I haven't gained any weight yet..

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My hubs just got home and told me he wasn't going to get off work and be a maid. I realize I've been messy as of late because my nausea keeps me bed ridden, but I called out of work today to watch his son, this dog, and the cat. I woke up to a wet baby who missed the toilet and peed in the cat food, a dog with the runs, and a cat who was having none of the dog's shit this morning all while battling crippling morning sickness. I'm so freaking sorry that I didn't have the energy to clean the kitchen after catering to SS's every whim today.

I'm stuck somewhere between being angry and wanting to cry. It's not like I want to NOT work. I miss my job. I hate laying in bed all day throwing up and feeling like shit. It's not like this is the ideal situation for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RWPhoenixRWPhoenix member
    edited December 2014
    @LadyAnnibal Sorry you are feeling so gross. Have you tried Zofran? That really helped my nausea/vomiting. Also your DH should be more supportive, I mean you are growing a human here. Hope things get better for you.

I'm feeling guilty that DD is watching more TV lately but my nausea/vomiting was keeping me confined to the couch (it's finally getting better,I have not puked since last Sunday and my nausea seems to have eased up.) at least she watching mostly PBS shows with an occasional movie or My Little Pony thrown in.

EDit: I hate typing on a mobile

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We are doing the Panorama blood screen so I should know within 2 weeks if baby Bosco is a boy or girl! I went to the mall today and got a boy outfit and a girl outfit, to surprise my hubby with after I get the call. I'm so excited to find out and give it to him!
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Guise! I need serious help right now. I can't decide what to eat. I've narrowed it down to two choices. 

Penne with homemade meat sauce and crumbled sausage. Garlic toast on the side
                                 OR
    Sausage biscuits with cheese and syrup. (Possibility of biscuits and gravy in the morning with leftovers)

The bonus to having biscuits (aside from the fact that breakfast is awesome) is that I don't have to cook in the morning, there'll be plenty left over. The bonus of penne is garlic toast. HALP.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @DaBearsFansWife‌ why not have both? The penne sounds better to me because I'm Italian and craving carbs right now

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"