January 2014 Moms

Open Letter Wednesday

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Wtf bowels! I haven't pooped since thanksgiving! Not cool.
  • J boo boo, 
    I am sorry you have been sick with a cold and pinkeye. Please feel better soon bc you and I really really need some sleep. Daddy doesn't seem to be affected by this and get up but you and I really really need sleep. I am pretty sure you also decided to cut molars. Pumpkin, please..... 
    -Your exhausted mama 

Dad, 
    Really? You really shouldn't say that one of your kid's spouses is more family that the other one. Even if you are thinking it. 
    - The child with the less-family spouse 

DH, 
    Please feel better. Remember you are not dying, it is just a cold.
    -S

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Dear DH,
      I realize that you blame me for DD catching a cold. Now that you have it too, please don't fool yourself into thinking you won't be assisting me with dd...She gave it to you, she'll be fine. I however cannot handle functioning on no sleep with a cranky kid while you walk around saying "Sorry dd, I can't touch you, daddy's sick"... Do you think I'll get that option when I get it? If I do, then by all means, please give it to me! I would love a day in bed, no matter how crappy I have to feel to get there. Andplusalso, just because you survived the weekend with my family should not have given you free reign to overdue it and give yourself such a hangover you couldn't get out of bed the first day home. I'm still a little pissed over that one. 
     Your overtired and burning out fast dear wife.

Dearest Mother,
     why can't you figure out that your home is in such an awful state of filth that my kid cannot visit without getting sick no matter who else is there or how hard I try to prevent it. When did you lose the ability to keep house and what can be done to get it back. I'm more than a little worried that we will be avoiding visiting you until dd is much much older... 
      Your frustrated and neat-freak dd.

DD,
     Please take a lloonngg nap this am sometime, mommy needs a shower desperately, and more sleep... I don't know how you function this way, because I certainly can't! 
     Your very sleepy mommy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Dear DS,

I'm sorry you have had a cold for the past 10 days, but it is time to start going to sleep on your own and sleeping through the night again. Both daddy and I are exhausted.

Love,
    Your mommy who is just trying to keep her eyes open at work

Dear DH,

I'm sorry you caught the cold DS and I have been fighting for the past week and a half, but that does not mean you can ignore DS when he wakes up. I have been doing most of the wake ups while sick in addition to going to your brother's house for his wife's baby shower, hosting your mother, then hosting your brother, preparing Thanksgiving, and cleaning up the mess you promised to clean up while I was at work on Saturday. If I can do all of that, you can handle a 1:00 wake up.

Love,
    Your overly tired and overly stressed wife.
  • @mamatoosh, I'm pretty disappointed that she got sick. DH's immediate thought was that we shouldn't have gone... I don't know, I feel like it was such a special time for my family, I probably would have done it again. I'm pretty sure if it were his family he'd feel the way I do. 
     DH isn't too bad when he's sick. He doesn't whine, he just stays in bed... The hardest part will be not giving in to the thoughts that want to strangle him for getting to stay in bed... DD hasn't slept for more than an hour at a time since we got back Sunday... 

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Dear friend,

Why can't you realize your worth and stop changing who you are to try and make him happy. I love you and know you desperately want to be married, but no man is worth what you are doing to yourself,

Love,
    your very concerned friend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear weather, You suck. Get your sh*t together and decide what season it is. +10 to freezing rain isn't cool. Sincerely, A momma who's getting cabin fever
  • DH,
    I understand that you lost your best friend. I really, really do because I cared for him so much as well. I know the past few weeks have been tough, but I am your wife. I don't deserve to be yelled at because you are frustrated. I am here for you to talk to. Oh and by the way I am more than just a f***. I'd like to be treated as such.

Also next time I say groceries can wait so we don't have to spend rent money, please listen. We had enough food to get us through to pay day.

- your unhappy wife

Oh SIL/ex SIL,

I am so sorry that I didn't know what to say to you when you announced your pregnancy "accidentally" on Thanksgiving. I was just a bit surprised to hear you are 5 weeks pregnant when you have been divorced from BIL for 4 months and you've been "hanging" out with other guys.  

- sorry my jaw dropped, your SIL?

• edited December 2014
    Fil, please never tell my kids you want them to help decorate your tree, then get said tree and decorate it yourself without even a hint of wanting their presence there. You pulled this shit on Halloween when you asked to come trick-or-treating then didn't show. Either follow through or keep your mouth shut.
  • Dear grandma,

Yes, I assure that as a SAHM I "have enough to do."

Sincerely,
    Exhausted and busy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Dear DS,

I'm so sad you're getting over a cold, drooling all over and have massive diaper rash. Mommy just wants to give you a tubbies so you're nice and clean.  I promise to give you all the cuddles you want to make it all better.

Hoping your teethies come in soon,
    Mommy

Why aren't you producing as much as you have before?  I'm sorry I got sick but I'm better so if we can just get back to where we were I'd greatly appreciate it.  I'm not quite ready to switch DS over to formula or milk...it's too soon!

Full of Zico and Oatmeal,
    Me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"