March 2014 Moms
Options

nothing makes you feel more powerless than a sick LO

ugh, poor Levi, he is continuing to vomit and having diarrhea.  Poor little bugger.  No fever though, and he is smiling and playing just napping more.  I'm stuck at work and dh is home with him.  He is putting in a call to the ped.  We've given him several ounces (not sure how much he's had since I'm not there) of Pedialyte. How many others have sick lo's?

Re: nothing makes you feel more powerless than a sick LO

• Options
    I hope he feels better!!!

Super bad cold here... Listening to her try to nurse and sleep kills me. She cries now when she is super stuffed and just can't get comfortable nursing :((
  • Options
    Mine had a cold all last week but she had the whole diarrhea thing about a month ago. As long as he's drinking and eating, there's not much else to do. The diarrhea also gave her bad diaper rash so there was lots to deal with. It was rough!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for all the other mamas with sick babies!!  

M has had a cold for the last week. We've got the humidier running in his room at night/ nap time. Early this morning the poor guy was so stuffy he couldn't drink his bottle at all so we finally resorted to turning the shower on as hot as it would go and he and I sat on the bathroom floor while it steamed up so he could eat:-/ He's such a trooper even though he's got to be miserable!

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    oh, my poor little guy has strep throat and double ear infections!  dangit amoxycllin ?sp here we go again
  • Options
    Both babies just got over the flu.... High fever and cough really suck with 2 babies at the same time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"