Trouble TTC
Options

***IUI Check-In 11/30***

AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
edited December 2014 in Trouble TTC
This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 4 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see *4* before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: Let's get in the holiday spirit!  What is your favorite Christmas carol/holiday song?

If you would like to be added please TAG ME (@AnnaClaire256) and answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)
2. Which IUI are you on?
3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:
**amlrunner (IUI #4)
BandM14 (IUI #2)
BunnyBerry (IUI #4)
cm312rn (IUI #2)
deelopi9 (IUI #4)
***hunnyluvsjorge (Meds only)
j&j620 (IUI #1)
juneroses (IUI #2)
lindy04aggie (IUI #4)
LisaJ99424 (IUI #3)
luchich (IUI #2)
moto611 (IUI #5)
nikiswimr (IUI #1)
redandblue (TI Cycle)
**rere1234 (IUI #5)
RN1175 (IUI #2)
*Shauntee (IUI #2)
*wannabeamother (IUI #4)
vballbaby (IUI #2?)

2WW:
beckermo4 (IUI #1)
BlueFairy5 (IUI #2)
**CoconutGirl83 (IUI #3)
**CupcakecutieRN (IUI #1)
Diordra (IUI #2)
goldenlove3 (IUI #1)
hrushka (TI Cycle)
humblebee2 (IUI #1)
LaurenB0726 (IUI #2)
*LAUR8199 (IUI #2)
*l0v3 (IUI #3)
lovesmonkey (IUI #1)
murrt (IUI #2)
**MyFirstRaspberry (IUI #2)
**slchambers11 (IUI #1)
**somedaymommy (IUI #4)
sweetball33 (IUI #6)

Temporarily Benched: 
*4*em_shelton 
*mshandlebar

On Break:
AnnaClaire256 
triathlete23
*4*Waterlily234

November 2014 BFPs:
cwuredhot (IUI #2)
curve31 (IUI #3)
kistyW13 (IUI #1)
kistra (IUI #2)

October 2014 BFPs:
loveinkw13 (IUI #4)
jenmcD11 (IUI #1)
DarcyHermione (IUI #1)
kallygirlie (IUI #4)

September 2014 BFPs:
kmdecoux (IUI #3)
MrsLolaSky (Surprise BFP - Break Cycle)
SnowFlake84 (IUI #3)
ashtownyeah (IUI #2)
CarSaidYes (IUI #1)
guerdinera (IUI #1)

August 2014 BFPs: 
jamielynn53 (IUI #1)
Kcmomz3 (IUI #4)
rella22 (IUI #2)
shay062 (IUI #1)
sugar4bri (IUI #3)

July 2014 BFPs:
mrskovarik (IUI #3)
Aeml1985 (IUI #2)
margevz101 (break cycle)
Jennymc (IUI #1)

June 2014 BFPs:
Pmpknbride (IUI #5)
Mommalawyer (IUI #2)
wishiwaspreggo (IUI #5)
jkremp (IUI #3)
katydid2014 (IUI #3)

May 2014 BFPs:
Calindi (IUI #3) 

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

Re: ***IUI Check-In 11/30***

• Options
    iui cycle #2, cd4 on letrozole, trying a trigger shot this month. Us on Friday, and iui scheduled for Sunday if things look good Friday. Had a really hard time this month with my bfn. Don't know why I thought I would be special and this would work on the first shot. Nervous about the trigger too. GL to everyone!
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Options
    @cupcakecutiern Sorry about the BFN. :( Hope the trigger shot helps with excellent timing!

DH has suddenly decided to be super supportive and came to several 7am appointments with me this past week. When the nurse told us we had to trigger and have "date night", he took it to heart and agreed to BD even though he'd decided to abstain longer than we were told to (had the idea it would help his numbers). Just love how he listens to anyone but me. :)

IUI#4 scheduled for Tuesday. Trying hard to remember that we're just going through the motions, there's only a tiny chance of success. But it's hard not to get excited.

Had lots of fun sharing my surgery pics with my little sis who was home for the holiday, along with DH's recording of the RE's post-surgery explanations. She's in med school and was so excited. I was like, "That's a fallopian tube," and she was like, "No, Bunny, that's your fallopian tube!" It made me feel more in touch or connection with all my female parts and see them as comrades in arms rather than the enemy. :)

QOTW: Coventry Carol. As a kid, I always played music in an old Christmas piano book from my grandma and the version of coventry carol was both easy and haunting.  

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BlueFairy5 I'm sorry for the short LP, I hope you get some answers soon!

@BunnyBerry good luck with your upcoming IUI! I think it's okay to still be excited and optimistic!!

@cupcakecutieRN I'm sorry for the BFN. I took mine pretty hard too last cycle (IUI #1 for me as well). 

I'm on CD 5, AF is starting to trail off, and I'm back on the Letrozole plan. We are basically going to do an exact replica of last cycle, as long as I have follicle(s) on my left we will do IUI #2. The nurse said I will be doing endometrin suppositories because of my spotting last cycle, but I plan to talk to her when I go in for my u/s and see if the doctor can call me to explain this decision, given the fact that my progesterone levels were great. 

Wishing everybody luck this cycle!

Me: 27 DH: 35

TTC #1 Since July 2013

Started RE Testing July 2014

2 HSG tests: Right tube is blocked, possible endo.

TSH elevated, started Synthroid 25 mg daily.

October, 2014: Femara 5 mg + TI ---> 3 follies on blocked tube side ---> BFN

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

January, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #3 (1 follie, 38 mil. motile sperm)=???

New RE appt. scheduled for 1/14.

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions

Mine: Lose the weight I put on from booze and cookies over Christmas.

• Options
    @AnnaClaire256‌ thanks for adding me to the list!

@CupcakecutieRN‌ FX for a good ultrasound Friday. This will also be my first trigger shot, so I understand the nerves!

@BunnyBerry‌ good luck tomorrow! I'm glad YH's on board.

@BlueFairy5‌ sorry about the BFN. I hope you get some answers about your LP from your RE

@goldenlove3‌ that sounds great re follies, good luck today!

@BandM14‌ good luck this cycle!

So I just had my first ultrasound today. I had a 15 mm, a 12 mm and a 10 mm follie on the left, so not quite there. Usually it takes me until about 8-10 days after Clomid to ovulate so not terribly surprising. Plan for repeat ultrasound Wednesday, maybe trigger Wednesday night assuming they keep growing 2-3mm a day (grow little follies!). That would put me at IUI Friday. We'll see.

QOTW: my favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night. It still gives me the chills when I hear it :)
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    BFN :(  AF arrived today.  I'm benching myself for the month of December before moving to injects.  Part of me just wants to move straight to IVF, but I guess they wouldn't have the inejcts step if it never worked for anyone!  I'm going to use the month of December to eat very healthy, start acupuncture, and enjoy time with friends and family.  Here's hoping for 2015!
     Me: 30 ~ DH: 30
    Married: October 1, 2011
       TTC: since Jan 2013
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility March 2014
    IUI 1 & 2 - Natural - BFN
    IUI 3 & 4-  50 mg Clomid+ Trigger = BFN
     IUI 5 & 6 50mg Clomid +Trigger + Crinone = BFFN
    Benched Dec 2014
    IUI 7 - gonal-f + trigger + Crinone = BFFN

• Options

Good luck @goldenlove3!!! Sounds like you have some great follies. FX for you.

@sweetball33 So sorry for the BFN :(.

Hope your TWW flies by and you get good news @Diordra!

@nikiswimr I hope those follies grow quickly!

GL with this IUI @lindy04aggie

I forgot my QOTW... I love Silent Night and Jingle Bell Rock (Mean Girls dance, anyone?)

TTC #1 Since July 2013

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

• Options
    deelopi9deelopi9 member
    edited December 2014
    @cupcakecutie4n - FX everything goes good at your u/s on Friday! I was nervous too on my first trigger. I iced the area and that helped a lot.
    @bunnyberry -  OMG my DH is the same way. I tell him 3 days and he wants to do 4. We visit the doctor and he does exactly what they say. I really hope your IUI tomorrow goes perfectly :)
    @goldenlove3 - Those are great follie sizes - good luck
    @sweetball33 - HUGS
    @nikiswimr -  grow follies, grow.
    @lindy04aggie - those are good sizes.

AFM, Cd9 monitoring appointment for IUI #4 injectible cycle, currently on 75IU. I have 3 follies cooking on right ovary, 18mm, 14mm and one 10mm. Depending on my progesterone and estrogen level results today will determine when I trigger. Hopefully IUI will be Wednesday & Thursday. Good luck to everyone and hugs to those that need them.

QOTW: All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey and traditional: 12 days of Christmas

Edited: forgot QOTW:
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options
    Good luck @goldenlove3, @deelopj9 and @lindy04aggie!

@sweetball33 and @hrushka- so sorry about the BFNs.

@murrt - sorry about the shitty day. As a fellow (over)planner, its always good to know where you are heading.

@amlrunner - fingers crossed that AF comes today!

I'm rockin' the bench. Only 8 more days of BCP! I have a message for the cyst: Cyst, if you are in there - which you better not be, cuz you best be dead - go away and leave me alone.

QOTW: Feliz Navidad! It makes me smile so hard whenever I hear it.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    Thanks as always @AnnaClaire256‌ for keeping this going. Hugs to @sweetball33‌ and @hrushka‌ for your BFN. GL to everyone currently in the 2WW. I am joining that group. Even though we didn't do the IUI this month, we did femera, ended up with 21mm follie on the right this side (so weird how my ovaries don't alternate which sides decide to grow those follicles, not sure if they should be alternating, but whatev's) Had an LH surge all by myself this month. Yay for ovulating! So we did TI this month (totally a mind game for me, as we said only IUI's for us and then done, so I feel like I am prolonging the inevitable). Anyways lots of sexy time this weekend. Follow up today confirmed ovulation, so the wait begins. Hopefully not being able to drink at my work Xmas party will be worth it. If we get the BFN then we will bench until February. QOTW: in a sucker for most Christmas music, but my favourite pumped up music is Feliez Navidad by Boney M!

************Siggy warning, LO & loss***************

Me 37 - DH 37 unexplained infertility
    DS born 09/99
    TTC since 2010
    12/11 BFP - ectopic, received methotrexate, benched 4 months 
    08/14 - exploring fertility options

Tubes clear, SA for DH all clear
    10/14- #1 IUI (femera/ovadril/progesterone), 2 follicles 22/17, post wash count 94 million BFN

10/14 - #2 IUI (Femera/ovidrel/progesterone ), 2 follies 19/20, post wash 111 million, BFN Dec 2014 Femera BFFN Taking a break to explore foster to adopt!

• Options
    hi!

I had my IUI on Friday. This cycle I tried to delay my period by taking a few extra days of the progesterone pills, and it seemed like it worked - BUT in the end it didn't delay the development of my follicles. In all my other cycles I had the IUI on cd15,16,or 17 - but this time I was ready to go on cd12. Has anyone else tried to delay a cycle with progesterone? How did it go?

I was trying to delay a few days because we had a house full of company staying with us for Thanksgiving and I didn't want the IUI to be while they were here. But we ended up both having to do trigger sex and my husband had to do his business in the cup while my whole family was right downstairs. Super awkward, especially since none of them have any idea we're even doing fertility treatments so the whole thing was a big secret. I'm really proud of my husband for being able to "perform" under the circumstances.
    Married in 2011, NTNP until early 2012, TTC since early 2012

My husband was diagnosed with state IV colon cancer in 2009. Surgery and six rounds of chemo left him in remission (yay!) but with low testosterone. He took Androgel for two years starting in Jan 2011.
    -SA in Jan 2013: big fat zero; stopped Androgel
    -varicocelectomy in June 2013
    -SA in Dec 2013: 23mil/ml, really low morph
    -SA in March 2014: Count doubled! Morphology apparently no longer an issue.

Treatments:
    April 2014: hysteroscopy
    June 2014: TI (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 2 folliclces) = BFN
    July 2014: IUI#1 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    August 2014: IUI#2 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 43mil post-wash) = BFN
    September 2014: IUI#3 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 2 follicles, 15mil post-wash) = BFN
    October 2014: IUI#4 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1-2 follicles, 12mil post-wash) = BFN
    November 2014: IUI#5 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    December 2014: IUI#6 (gonal-f/ovidrel): 2 follicles, 55mil post-wash) = ???

*all are welcome!*

• Options

@AnnaClaire256 Can I join you guys?

AF just arrived yesterday so I am FINALLY (6 months after starting this journey) getting a medicated cycle.  We are doing TI rather than IUI for this first cycle since we 100% OOP and DH has good numbers.  So, my baseline appointment is tomorrow afternoon for the ultrasound and bw.  I have very mixed feelings about actually starting this process.  After so much waiting I thought I'd be ecstatic to finally be on a treatment cycle, and I am, but I am also scared out of my mind.  I'm not sure why.  I guess it's because this feels like our first real shot, ever, and that's a lot of pressure.  Plus, I'm nervous about how I'll respond to all the meds (for me it's Clomid, trigger and progesterone)...anyway, I'm looking forward to joining this check-in, thanks all!

Oh and QOTW - sorry, no favorite holiday songs for me :(

Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Options
    @goldenlove3 - 253 million is amazing! 

I've seen people write things like 5dpiui (five days past IUI) or 7dpt (seven days past trigger). Most of the time dpiui = dpo (days past ovulation), but I like using dpiui when I'm doing google searches about something and I want to restrict the answers to people who have had IUIs.
    Married in 2011, NTNP until early 2012, TTC since early 2012

My husband was diagnosed with state IV colon cancer in 2009. Surgery and six rounds of chemo left him in remission (yay!) but with low testosterone. He took Androgel for two years starting in Jan 2011.
    -SA in Jan 2013: big fat zero; stopped Androgel
    -varicocelectomy in June 2013
    -SA in Dec 2013: 23mil/ml, really low morph
    -SA in March 2014: Count doubled! Morphology apparently no longer an issue.

Treatments:
    April 2014: hysteroscopy
    June 2014: TI (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 2 folliclces) = BFN
    July 2014: IUI#1 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    August 2014: IUI#2 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 43mil post-wash) = BFN
    September 2014: IUI#3 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 2 follicles, 15mil post-wash) = BFN
    October 2014: IUI#4 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1-2 follicles, 12mil post-wash) = BFN
    November 2014: IUI#5 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    December 2014: IUI#6 (gonal-f/ovidrel): 2 follicles, 55mil post-wash) = ???

*all are welcome!*

• Options
    @goldenlove3 - WOW - great post wash numbers 253 million!

@moto611 Usually my IUI have always been on CD 14-15-16 but I'm on CD 10 and RE indicates I'm going to be closer to CD12, 13. I won't be much help as with this cycle I didn't try and delayed AF.

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%

• Options
    Thank so much @BlueFairy5 and @goldenlove3 ! I'm so happy to have you ladies as an outlet and constant source of encouragement.  I feel like I need to make some sort of pump me up music mix to listen to en route to my monitoring appoitnments so I keep the encouragement up!
    TTC since November 2013 
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Options

Hi! First I want to say GL to everyone here at wherever you are in your cycle! I am always rooting for everyone.

I am on CD 8 here, so tonight will be my sixth dose of Gonal F. My Estrodial level is higher than last cycle so maybe I will have more than one follicle this time. I go back in tomorrow for another lab draw and then my ultrasound will be scheduled prob for Fri.

I always feel hopeful during this part of the cycle. As @BlueFairy5 said, I will hold onto and cherish this feeling of hope that I am filled with today. It was something like that that was said, I can't remember exactly but it really hit home with me. :) Thanks for sharing that.

Married Sept. 2012

Me 39 MH 40

DD# 1 10/23/02

DD#2 06/11/13

2 losses, one before DD#2 at 5 weeks, one after DD#2 at 4.5 weeks

TTC #3

10/15/14 Consultation with RE

Nov & Dec '14 IUI BFN & 1 cancelled d/t early O

Jan 15 Consultations with 2 new RE's for different opinions for possible IVF with DE

Jan '15 Starting the process for Foster to adopt!

• Options
    Good luck @lindy04aggie! I am sending thick thoughts your way...hmmm, not sure if that comes across the way I mean it. Well, anyways, you know what I mean :)

Yes, on the raspberry leaf tea! @BlueFairy5, I use the same brand. It is kind of hard to find, but they have it at our Super Target. I've seen a few people say they drink more than 1 cup a day...I may have to increase my intake.

@murrt - I have grown to adore pineapple core since this whole IF thing started. It takes like proactiveness to me :) Good luck with the lining.

****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    @mshandlebar  I've never been good with large amounts of hot liquids, so I tend to put two teabags into one mug.  Same diff, less liquid.
    That is so incredibly brilliant. I have been stressing about how to get myself to drink TWO cups of tea a day. Problem solved.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    junerosesjuneroses member
    edited December 2014
    I believe I'm at the end of IUI cycle #1. I started spotting on Saturday night at 6dpiui, the spotting got pretty heavy yesterday at 8dpiui. I was close to calling it my period, but it never turned red, nor required any pads or tampons. Still testing out my trigger... why? I don't know. It seems ass-backwards that my tests are positive and yet I'm about to start my period.

You can see my post about progesterone, but I feel like I'm getting dismissed by my RE. This isn't the time for it either. After our first failed IUI I just feel even more broken. 
    @humblebee2, your words  about feeling broken really got to me.  I feel the same way after IUI 1 failed.  Like now it's really real.  I hope you feel better soon.

I am in a TI cycle since my stupid  surge came on Wednesday before thanksgiving, & am trying to decide whether o not to take off December to give myself a break from this.  Currently in the tww, trying to convince myself that this could be our month.

O holy night & we three kings are my favorites. :)
    Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Options
    Ahh I'm sorry @lindy04aggie, that is really frustrating! :(

TTC #1 Since July 2013

• Options
    Good luck to everybody in their TWW and all stages of the process.

We did our 2nd IUI on Monday, so I am officially in the 2WW. DH count was much higher than last time, which is always a good thing. Now we just wait until the 15th for beta.

QOTW- it is a tie between "All I want For Christmas Is You" and " O Holy Night."
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options

@lindy04aggie so sorry about this cycle.  Hopefully you can get some answers from the RE for next cycle.

@juneroses sending you lots of HUGS, that broken feeling is definitely one of the worst parts of all this. 

@deelopi9 WOOHOO for the awesome post wash numbers, FX!

TTC since November 2013 
    All Welcome

• Options
    @BlueFairy5 :) thanks
    @shafwilson - congrats on your higher numbers too :)

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

• Options
    Fx for everyone! And hugs those who needs it. @juneroses‌, we failed our first iui and it hurt worse than the past 11 months of failed cycles. I actually ugly cried. Trying to keep positive that this is going to be our month!

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Options
    @CupcakecutieRN Hugs...FX that everything goes smooth to start your next IUI cycle.

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

• Options
    BandM14BandM14 member
    edited December 2014

@humblebee2, @juneroses, and @cupcakecutieRN I'm sorry for the failed IUI #1 cycles, and I know exactly what you mean about feeling broken. I took it super hard as well, and it put a big damper on Thanksgiving. Good luck to all of you on your next cycles. I'm thinking of you all!

@BlueFairy5 I'm sorry for the weepiness, that sucks! Do you drink wine while on Clomid?? If so, that's my recommendation!

TTC #1 Since July 2013

• Options
    @lindy04aggie‌ - Ughhh. I am so sorry. That is very frustrating! IF blows and sucks and blows some more. You deserve all the wine.

@juneroses‌ - I hope this is your month too.

@shafwilson, @deelopi9 and @luchich - I am glad things are looking good so far. My fingers are crossed for all of you.

@BlueFairy5 - I hope the weepiness passes quickly. All the ice cream and wine for you!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    @lindy04aggie‌ sometimes you just need to cry. It's healthy! I'm kinda glad you did so I didn't feel like such an idiot for tearing up on my end! ;)
    You know I love ya!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    Hi, Can I join your group @AnnaClaire256 ?

I'm on CD 10. Took 2.5mg of Letrozole from CD3-7. Going in for monitoring on Sunday morning and hopefully trigger with ovidrel (rx arrived last night) on Sunday or soon after. 

This is IUI#1, so all of this is new (and somewhat Greek) to me.  Not sure when I will test but based on my prior cycles, it should be somewhere around the 22nd.

QOTW: My favorite holiday song is the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLaughlin version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.  I also love the Charlie Brown xmas album.

Warm thoughts and fingers crossed for everyone going through this. I never imagined what an emotional journey this would be!!
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • Options
    So had my us today. I had 6 follicles, 3 on each side, my largest was 20 (yay) and the rest ranged from 11-13. My lining sucked 5.5. I asked if there was a concern that it was too thin and they said no. I had them check my estrogen, which was 193, she said she was surprised that it was that low with a follicle that big, but she said sometimes letrozole makes your lining on the thinner side (I guess I thought that it was only clomid that did that??!). I am supposed to trigger tonight and iui Sunday morning. Has anyone tried red raspberry to increased their lining? Also has anyone tried their hubby taking red bull before their iui? Any noticeable difference? I am just so frustrated. I feel like all of our labs are coming back so borderline. I almost wish there was a definitive this is what's wrong. Grr.

Gl @nd613‌! Hopefully it works for you and you won't have to be here very long!

Oh no @BlueFairy5‌, that's no good!

Anniversary

• Options
    This cycle was officially scrapped on Tuesday.  I had my 3rd ultrasound on Saturday and the 9x11 follie I had had disappeared.  Went back on Tuesday and nada.  So I started BC and will give Letrozole a whirl the next time.

Good luck to everyone!
    TTC #1
    Me 30, H 30
    1st RE appt. - July 2014

Testing
    HSG, Sono - normal

SA - normal
    Diagnosed with "mild" PCOS - Sept 2014

Treatment
    TI Clomid Cycle - October 2014 - no response to 50mg, started 100mg - 1 mature follie; BFN 11/12/14
    IUI Clomid Cycle - Canceled 12/2/14, no response to 100mg
    IUI Letrozole Cycle - Started meds 12/23/14

• Options
    @BlueFairy5‌ when did you start? Will two days of it make any difference?

Anniversary

• Options
    *******BFP/LOSS WARNING******

So this past cycle for iui #4 we had 3 mature eggs and 34million washed sperm. I was on follitsim injections, and the trigger shot and crinone. 2ww went slow as usual and when I finally got to test I had a BFP... I ended up having 4 bfp's On pee sticks and 2 days ago when I went in for a blood test my hcg level was at 29...saying that I was pregnant. RE wanted to see me in 2 days for another blood test to make sure my number had doubled....well it actually dropped and I was told that it is a biochemical pregnancy...early pregnancy miscarriage. So now I get to wait for AF and then it'll be off to another cycle.
  • Options
    @wannabeamother‌ I am SO sorry sweetie, that's terrible.

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    @wannabeamother‌ that's so awful! How terrible!

Anniversary

• Options
    @wannabeamother - I am so sorry for your loss. That is a horrible thing to go through.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    @wannabeamother I am so sorry you have to go through this.
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • Options
    junerosesjuneroses member
    edited December 2014
    @wannabeamother‌ - I am so sorry - hugs to you. @BlueFairy5‌ - I hope you feel back to normal soon!
    Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Options
    Thanks @hrushka‌. If this cycle doesn't work I'm going to start acupuncture in January.

Anniversary

• Options
    @wannabeamother I'm so, so sorry for what you are going through. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way.

TTC #1 Since July 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"