March 2015 Moms

bored

So I've just been feeling bored and lonely, the only thing I look forward to is my daughter coming on March 2. I am anxious for her to come already but I want her to be strong and healthy. Ill be 27 weeks on Wednesday. I want these days to go by. She's already growing big on me.

Re: bored

• Uh. Live journal still exists, no? Try it out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Their is nothing wrong with being bored and lonely that have I feel, My user name is heaven because that some place I look forward to going to. Honesty is the best policy. I was only looking for someone to talk to not someone to judge me and I have a journal for my daughter which I write in and notes on my phone I write in. :) that face is priceless. See I can laugh.
  • Funny but yes your right
  • h3aven001 said:
    Their is nothing wrong with being bored and lonely that have I feel, My user name is heaven because that some place I look forward to going to. Honesty is the best policy. I was only looking for someone to talk to not someone to judge me and I have a journal for my daughter which I write in and notes on my phone I write in. :) that face is priceless. See I can laugh.
    Proud to be agnostic (ી₍₍⁽⁽(ી⁽⁽(ી₍₍⁽⁽(ી( ˆoˆ )ʃ)₎₎⁾⁾ʃ)₎₎ʃ)₎₎⁾⁾ʃ)₎₎
    And if you're trying to find people to talk to, why don't you like... idk... comment on other people's posts? This fits more with a random thread that having it be its own thread because no one cares.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • I don't even know what is going on in here anymore.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lolz I like those weird videos lolz
  • Lolz ZOMG letz lyke totez talk like thiz from now on!!11!!1
  • h3aven001 said:

So I've just been feeling bored and lonely, the only thing I look forward to is my daughter coming on March 2. I am anxious for her to come already but I want her to be strong and healthy. Ill be 27 weeks on Wednesday. I want these days to go by. She's already growing big on me.

I would just like to add that if you're due on March 2, you would be advancing weeks on Mondays, not Wednesdays. So, nice math.

Knowledge comes from being due March 2 myself and being 27 weeks today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"