Options

Monday Randoms

Case of the Mondays anyone?

Let's hear them lady's!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That was one of the worst 2 hour "sleep" stretches we've had in a while. Grunting and fussing the entire time. After about 45 minutes in she had the hugest fart I have ever heard come over the baby monitor. Pretty sure her diaper was dirty but she fell sound asleep right after so we left it in lieu of sleeping. That lasted maybe all of a half hour until the grunting and panting in her sleep started back up.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

This kid has been writhing and farting for almost 45 minutes.

Same here! And lots of grunting

• Options
    After a really good day yesterday being out if the house between 9 am and 3 pm, C was exhausted and fell asleep at 4pm. And slept, and slept, and slept. I was able to wake her up to feed her at 6 and 8pm but she would fall asleep within a few minutes (but keep eating). So, starting at 1 am, she kept waking up every hour and a half. Ugh.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    DD fell asleep in her vibrating bouncer twice yesterday and just zonked out as I was typing this. I hope this is the beginning of a trend! Before she would only fall asleep after nursing and staying in my arms for 10+minutes
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    I have an orthodontist appointment later this morning and I'm hoping DS cooperates.

I'm in a blah mood today. I'm really bummed about most likely having thrush again.
  • Options
    DD is killing me. Sleeping like a newborn again. Slept from 9:30-11, then midnight until 3. Back to sleep at 5. Up every hour after that. And here we are. I'm dying.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    I forgot how much post-partum wardrobe sucks.  I'm still mostly in maternity or stretchy waist pants and most of my pre-pregnancy tops/dresses that are easily accessible for breastfeeding still don't fit because of my stupid giant boobs.   :|

image              image
  • Options
    Well I was up for an hour during the MOTN thanks to my dog. So that was fun. And instead of going back to sleep after our first bottle I am up and about to get us ready to drop lo off at the daycare. I am just not ready for this :((
  • Options
    @knittymeggy‌ :( I hope they figure it out soon!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    lrobi13 said:
    Well I was up for an hour during the MOTN thanks to my dog. So that was fun. And instead of going back to sleep after our first bottle I am up and about to get us ready to drop lo off at the daycare. I am just not ready for this :((

Hope your day go s fast and LO does well at daycare!
  • Options
    That was a change your whole outfit barf.
  • Options
    We've been at the in-laws' for over a week now, and we're finally going home today. While I'll miss having the extra hands to help out with The Screamer, we've definitely stayed here too long. I have a life to get back to, even if for now it is just one filled with doctor appointments. I had to cancel a dermatologist appointment this afternoon because my husband didn't want to drive home yesterday. So that got rescheduled to the end of this month. Hopefully I won't have to go back to have anything removed in January. I was hoping to get all my skin stuff taken care of before the end of this year so that I wouldn't have to pay any more out of pocket expenses.

@knittymeggy Sorry your husband is unwell!
  • Options
    That was a change your whole outfit barf.
    Yours, LO's, or both?

Both! :-&
  • Options
    I've been pretty down lately. We've been broke and Gavin has colic, I'm pretty sure. He scream cried from 9-1130 last night. However, he went to sleep at 1130 and slept through the night until 7:30, which is fucking awesome. I really needed that after the past week of hell.

image         image

• Options
    @erawka‌ t&ps for your sister.

Just got out of my PP appt. DD was an angel then freaked out in the car so we detoured to BRU for feeding n diaper change before running some errands
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I was sitting on the couch eating a bagel while DS chilled in the RNP and all of a sudden he started crying really hard. It was an "I'm in pain" cry that I've never heard before and I've never seen my mom move so fast. It was scary and now I'm cuddling him on my chest. He's getting his shots later too so I'm feeling very apprehensive. I'm going to cry, you guys.

ETA: I'm assuming it was gas pains that made him cry. Gave him some gripe water and now he's tooting away happily.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    I want to go to my insurance company home office and TP all the people. Hospitals and health insurance companies are so fucked. People are just $$ to them. Forget the fact that I had a really dangerous situation happening when I went into labor I guess I should've just rolled the fucking dice there! Assholes...I'm so mad and it's only 10am
  • Options
    Took a bath so long my fingers turned pruney yesterday. Husband came to get me, and I said I wanted to hide in the bath forever. He advised against it. ‪#‎motheroftheyear‬

I have no reason to bitch. The kid slept from 10 (when we went to bed) to 5:30 when my husband got up for work. I just have this thing with noise, and I always have. I can't sleep if there is ANY noise that's not regular (so white noise is ok). So, I'm exhausted, even though I'm technically sleeping 8-10 hours (maybe this is due to being depressed, but I feel much better than I did). If music or tv is too loud, I get really nervous and sweaty. And I'm realizing that there is now going to be constant background noise in my house, and I miss silence so much.

She doesn't really even CRY that often, it's just the grunting and squirming. Then our cats are being crazytown because we don't let them on the 2nd floor when we are sleeping anymore, so they are all wound up when we come downstairs in the morning, meowing and chasing each other. I can't finish a thought. 

I was not made for motherhood.
  • Options

@erawka‌ aw! T&Ps for your SIL

Guise, I'm in hell. My child is the anti-unicorn..., he does NOT sleep anymore. Was up from 6:30pm last night until almost 2:30am with a few catnaps. WTF??!! DH and I are so frustrated and it's putting a major strain on us! Oh, and Mr. D is up now... No nap in sight.

Do you swaddle? I had been swaddling with arms out and LO started only cat napping. I now swaddle arms down with the miracle blanket and she can't get out of it. I also took her out of her napper and started sleeping her flat in her pack N play. This seemed to help.
  • Options
    Love and cupcakes to @Kaylajade8911‌ @SPurp13‌ @MRSclarke08‌ @MrsBabe614‌ and @erawka‌

@windwithfingers‌ I've never considered that those totally random screams could be gas pains. Good call.

Why did the best night of sleep ever have to be followed by the worst night of sleep? I think she slept in hour increments. It's all a little blurry.

I go in for my IUD today. I had to take Cytotec orally this morning and now my stomach is so upset. Doctors appointments are the one time I wish I had purchased a portable car seat. I either wear her or have to ask my husband to leave work to watch her. I wore her during my post-partum checkup but I don't think it will be as easy today. Idk maybe I can pull it off. Or a nurse can hold her.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @Saragoeswest‌ I'm getting mine today too. Why the cytotec? I didn't have to take any of that...
  • Options
    TP to all that deserve em & big hugs to those that need them!

We are going to get our Christmas tree this afternoon! Can't wait to get it decorated! I also ordered our personalized stockinsg, so excited for them to arrive!

I've also been doing All. The. Shopping. today! Amazon loves me!!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    I was changing DS before his appointment and he kicked me right in the throat. Ouch.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    First day back at work :(( I know DD is in good hands but it's not the same. I can text or call as much as I want and the daycare person will text pictures too which is awesome. I'm hoping each day will get easier but I know she'll grow so much while she's there and I'll feel like I'm missing out on stuff.
  • Options

@Leysin97‌ we haven't been swaddling because he's always hated it. I'm rethinking this and am going to try to get to the store today to look at options. I need him to stop screaming again this afternoon so I can actually get a shower. Ugh.

We also had a swaddle hater, but my parents house was so chilly her hands were cold at our last feeding so I swaddled them in, expecting her to lose it. She did for a minute, then she zonked out and slept her longest stretch ever. She still puts up a fuss for a minute once in a while, but if we don't she doesn't sleep through the night the same way.
  • Options
    Pinterest idea of keeping pacifiers in pretty glass container + mom stupidly putting it next to the changing pad + lunging for burp cloth = epic fail. How do I get lots of glass out of the carpet without ruining my vacuum?
  • Options
    @knittymeggy‌ - I hope they figure out whats going on with him soon!

@erawka‌ - Keeping her in my thoughts :(

So this morning DH tried to help me with the dishes... sadly, his form of helping actually only makes more work for me. I flipped out and he got butt hurt because I always ask for help around the house and when he tries to help I get upset. Well... yes, but that's because you never do the things I ASK for help with and jump in on things I'm ALREADY doing causing me more work!
  • Options
    Trying to put up the tree today. This should be interesting.
    DS born 7/5/2001
    Married DH 2010
    TTC since 2010
    8 IUI and 2 IVF cycles
    BFP - TWINS! - Lost twin A at 17w5d 
    Still pregnant with Twin B!!!! Due 10/16/2014
    Hospital bed rest 5/10-7/20
    William born at 27 weeks and 3 days

• Options
    Pet peeve: DH has this dumb habit of leaving doors half closed. This morning I almost hit DD's head on the door because he did this. I don't know how many times I need to tell him to stop doing this before it sinks in. Seriously, who the hell leaves doors half closed when no one is in the room?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"