November 2014 Moms
Options

Sunday Randoms

2»

Re: Sunday Randoms

• Options
    AeandJb said:
    I posted a while ago about our fancy bottles that he drank from for an hour or so and didn't get anything out of. We tried again at 4am, nothing. I could feel the hole on the top, but H finally stabbed it after he couldn't get water out of it. It works! WTF? Why make a bottle that doesn't work?! I'm just upset that I let him get frustrated twice over a defected bottle. Also, it seems righty has complete given up on milk production. Awesome. :(
    My boobs are slowly giving up as well.  I hate my breasts so much right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NunyaBennis‌ I've only ever gotten a squirt once :( when I hand express I just get drips so far. Maybe squeezing harder would get a squirt? I worry that I might hit him in the eye though...
  • Options
    Carebella said:

@NunyaBennis‌ I've only ever gotten a squirt once :( when I hand express I just get drips so far. Maybe squeezing harder would get a squirt? I worry that I might hit him in the eye though...

Hmm... guess a little syringe would be the way to go then. Or maybe a q-tip dipped in milk?
  • Options
    @AeandJb‌ just saw your reply (love this update, hmmph). If only it were a light. My car was part of a recall and has needed the repair for awhile. The dealership didn't have the parts for a few months, and once they had the parts they didn't have many service appointments. I put it off while I was traveling a lot for work for the next month or two after that, and then had a baby... so now I'm getting notices about it every other day (or so it seems). It's okay for them to put it off for months, but not me :P
    But Anyhoo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"