February 2015 Moms
Options

Sunday Spam

Good morning, all.

Hope you all are having a lovely holiday weekend!

I sent my mom home last night & now it's back to work! We spent all yesterday decorating the inside of my house. I might AW with pictures later.

Re: Sunday Spam

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh. I hope you catch a break soon! @Maple403‌
  • Options
    Grrrr DH rant. I have to be awake at 5:30 (now) for a 12 hour shift. He falls asleep on the couch, wakes up at 5 and comes to bed. Dogs were all woken up and now he's snoring. Seriously? Couldn't have just stayed down there for 30 more minutes to let me have some precious sleep?! So. Pissed.
  • Options
    @KristinMTBell‌ and @Maple403‌ it's sounds like we all have the same nasty cold. I wish it would go away because work is going to be miserable.

@foxslaw‌ and @Paleomama‌ I too wish you worked at our local Starbucks. I would definitely come and visit.

It's a football all day at our house kinda day and I'm not looking forward to it because that means I get no help cleaning. I might have over done it yesterday but that's ok. Maybe I'll rest instead of clean ;)
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies! Ill be joining some of you with the cleaning and prepping for baby's nursery...finally!
  • Options
    Dd woke up at 5 am. She is generally a good sleeper, except for this week. I'm a zombie.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DS was up at 5:45 but actually had a good night sleep so I guess that's a plus. I let him watch cartoons for a bit while i dozed on and off. Now we are playing tractors.

• Options
    Having our 3rd Thanksgiving tonight. Can't wait. Waiting for DH to get up to go get breakfast!

Enjoy your Sunday's! Can't wait to see pics of the showers ppl had!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Good morning! Yesterday morning we woke up sick after our trip and it got worse this morning. DS and I are both lethargic. I'm in physical pain, BH have picked up and everything just feels off. I felt so sick I made DH stay home and now I feel bad that he's doing everything. Every time I wipe DS's nose I get more upset that we were basically led to about the fact that the kid coughing in everyone's faces was sick.

I hope everyone else is having a better day than us.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning everyone! Our families are finally going home today. I'll miss having a babysitter. We got to see mocking jay last night and MIL is coming back in a couple weeks so DH and I can go to phantom of the opera. Best holiday season ever.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @erobbins09‌ Ah yes, isn't Ohio weather lovely? I just checked and there's a high of 62 today, but 37 tomorrow. :-??
  • Options
    Only day off for me today so I will catch up on some much needed house cleaning and laundry it should be a pleasant day in nc so my son will play outside
  • Options
    Morning ladies.

DH was up crazy early for golf. He is going to meet me at my parent house for lunch which is thanksgiving leftovers. Also decorating the tree with my godchild, his sister and my best friend today at my parents. Should be a good day.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Omg!! I actually slept well last night! It's a miracle! So I'm up early. Just made myself a yummy egg/cheese/avocado breakfast burrito on a spinach wrap and it was delicious. Enjoying my morning tea and waiting for my friend so we can go on a walk. I've got one massage to give this morning then visiting my friend who is on bed rest and then taking over dinner to my cousin's house for her, her DH, and their 4 kiddos. I absolutely love her LO's. I think it's going to be a great day!
  • Options
    @Maple403‌ feel better and that an order ;)
  • Options
    @KristinMTBell‌ and @DBJackson25‌ I hope you two feel better soon. Colds suck!!!
  • Options
    Still in bed listening to DH snore and the dog too. Munchkins went back to the RGV last night with my sister and my mom. It's too quiet around here. Can't wait for them to get moved in by the end of December. The "holy crap tomorrow marks 10 weeks till baby" ticker on my phone is freaking me out. Can't wait to meet her but 10 weeks isn't that long. Not looking fwd to driving to the RGV on Tuesday afternoon but oh well.. Hubs and the kids worked on the yard yesterday and I think the dog got into something he was scratching up a storm last night. Quick bath and triple antibiotic ointment on the spots, his bone, & he was out.
  • Options
    Paleomama said:

@KristinMTBell‌ and @DBJackson25‌ I hope you two feel better soon. Colds suck!!!

@paleomama & I are worth the trip to Texas for a peppermint mocha. :) feel better, ladies. @KristinMTBell‌ @DBJackson25‌
  • Options

My daughter keeps on laying across my chest and zerberting my boobs while I am attempting to get homework done.  Not conducive to getting work done but absolutely hilarious.

She really is the cutest.
  • Options
    Good morning. On tap today are cleaning out the nursery a bit more and working on thank-you notes from the shower. It's been a good, restful, and productive long weekend, but I am counting down the days until another break (Christmas week).

I'm thinking I want pumpkin pancakes for brunch. Hmm.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ man you are sick too. Feel better. I feel like lots of people are sick on this board today.
  • Options
    I'm so sick of FIL and his manchild ways. Tuesday at 6am cannot come fast enough.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @WanderingA‌
    That made me laugh! :)

Good afternoon everyone!
    We are attempting a nap with my sweet, molar cutting son. Still at my ILs, but heading home today. My niece is here, and she's been such a brat to my son. I tried to correct her when she jerked a toy from his hand, and my FIL in law barked a me that you just have to let them be little kids. Not sure that I am ok with my son EVER jerking toys from others, so I don't agree with the "let them be" concept, My husband didn't back me up, so I left the room and had a pregnant lady cry. I couldn't help the tears...my son's face was so sad when she took his toy, and I'm just supposed to sit back and watch that bs? Ready to head home.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Love tit for support @mrdcle‌ ! Waiting is the worst.
  • Options

@krendel1990‌ that sounds awful. Be careful and make sure you stay as hydrated as possible!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Awww, so many ladies here got sick this week. I hope everyone feels better soon. @krendel1990‌, keep hydrated!

Got up late today and am not feeling like hitting the gym. Still in my warm concoon thinking about Starbucks drinks that I can't have. Lately I've been dreaming of a soy chair latte every time I see @foxslaw's SN. I'm already making a list of stuff I NEED to consume for after the birth and GD.

Looking forward to setting up Christmas decorations with DH later today! Oh and I'm 29 weeks today!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @krendel1990 hope you feel better. 

I am a little worried about food poisoning too. Last night we went to dinner at a pub with DH's parents and I ordered a blackened salmon salad, and the salmon was really raw in the middle. I tried to only eat around the edges but this morning I'm feeling crampy and a little queasy. Drinking lots of water and walking around seems to help.

SO ready to go home tomorrow.
  • Options
    There's just an awful lot of cold and flu going around! I woke up today For the first time in five days being able to breathe so I think I'm over the hump and couldn't be more stoked!

Hope you other under the weather ladies get relief soon.

So I am currently still on modified bed rest but it has gotten so modified that I can now work at my office two days a week. Our anniversary is over Christmas weekend and hubs want to take me somewhere within easy driving distance for the baby-moon we couldn't have back when things were really delicate and scary. It would be a cabin in pretty scenic area with fire pit and fabulous restaurants type of trip and I want to go so badly, but he wants me to ask my doctors permission and I'm afraid she'll say no. But I feel like permission is the responsible thing to do... Oh what to do?
  • Options
    Trying to decide if I should call the midwives or not. I realized at breakfast this morning that I had not felt Reid moving at all today. And that was even with. Me eating a donut and drinking hot choc. I tried some cold water but still nothing. I told Brett that I would give it 20 minutes and if I hadn't felt him move we would be calling. 5 minutes later he moved some.

still getting occasional movements, but not as much as usual. I think I'm going to wait another 30 minutes so I can check my sugar, then try some cold coke and see what happens.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Feb'15 November Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    I had such a productive weekend. We ordered the stroller and infant car seat, rugs for the nursery and a runner for my entryway (thanks for the rugsusa coupon code!), bought a few boxes of diapers and wipes (had BJ's coupons), got a christmas tree, and the contractor FINALLY started digging the foundation for the addition (two months behind schedule, but it's cool). It felt great, but it was all too much. My pelvic pain is terrible, my heartburn has been out of control all weekend, and I feel constantly on the verge of barfing. Thank god for Gilmore Girls on Netflix and cozy throw pillows on the couch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• Options
    I'm wondering why I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for 2 Christmas shows being pregnant. #:-S I just wanna veg out instead of prepping and pricing things. Wahhhhh...

Maybe I'll use my birthday reward at Starbucks to make me feel more motivated.
    It's finally cooled back down to below 80, and its so nice to be able to not wear prego shorts. Yay for pants and cooler weather!
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Good morning. On tap today are cleaning out the nursery a bit more and working on thank-you notes from the shower. It's been a good, restful, and productive long weekend, but I am counting down the days until another break (Christmas week).

I'm thinking I want pumpkin pancakes for brunch. Hmm.
    Just realized that not having to write thank you notes is a reason to turn down all offers for a shower for baby #2.
    Do you really think many of those people actually write nice thank you notes, though? At most, I picture general printed thank you cards with the guests writing their addresses on the envelopes at the shower.
    Totally! Excellent call.

It's so warm out, I'm trying to find motivation for a walk before the sun sets. And perhaps get the tree set up....but the couch and my blankie are so nice!
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We spent a wonderful family morning at Magic Kingdom. I never get sick of fun family time on the rides and walking around. 
    Ella is on my last nerve since we got home though. She needs constant attention and it is driving me up the wall. I need her to just PLAY and leave me alone for thirty seconds.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thought this was a fun read. Has just enough humor to it. Made me think of some of the stuff we've been running into on here without getting myself stabby ;) I love finding stuff on Pinterest that isn't always crafty things :)

Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"