November 2014 Moms

Saturday Randoms

2»

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Everytime LO is fussy my mom tells me it's because of what I'm eating, no specific thing, just that I'm making his tummy upset. Thanks mom makes me feel like a terrible mom!
    Plus I feel like a failure anyway because I can't calm him down and I don't know what is wrong. I get really frustrated by cluster feeding! I just want to sleep for longer than 2hrs at a time!
  • carafern said:
    I think my baby doesn't like the mamaroo. I'm debating returning it, since it was the priciest non-furniture item we bought! Did anyone who has one find their LO grew to like it after a while? I'm thinking it might be over-stimulating for her at one week… @lilwatz,  I think you had one, right?
    Yes!  My daughter likes it.  Well, she doesn't NOT like it.  :)  When I was given it (at a work shower), my coworker told me he had it and his son wanted nothing to do with it for the first 4 or 5 months then LOVED it.  Up to you about returning it.  We are happy with ours.  Also, our glider is slowly working less and less and we think will die soon, so it will be our only electronic way to rock her.  NECESSITY!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @smboswell1‌ gripe water! And to clam him down, car seat on the dryer :D

Thanks! I have gripe water. He seems content on my chest. He gets fussy when anyone else holds him:(
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • @carafern‌ a friend's son hated their mamaroo at first and now loves it after a few months.
  • I know this is a long ways away, but I am anxious about Thursday and Friday. This week is our week to keep SD. I am the one responsible for getting her to school in the mornings, and Tuesday I'm being induced. If I have him pretty early I will probably be sent home Wednesday. FI doesn't get have any vacation or pto since he hasn't been at his company for a year, and will be going back to work Thursday. So I will have to get SD up and ready for school by 7:45 and have to take a 2 day old out. Granted the school is 1/2 mile from our house. It's just giving me some anxiety. Just had to get that off my chest.
  • I know this is a long ways away, but I am anxious about Thursday and Friday. This week is our week to keep SD. I am the one responsible for getting her to school in the mornings, and Tuesday I'm being induced. If I have him pretty early I will probably be sent home Wednesday. FI doesn't get have any vacation or pto since he hasn't been at his company for a year, and will be going back to work Thursday. So I will have to get SD up and ready for school by 7:45 and have to take a 2 day old out. Granted the school is 1/2 mile from our house. It's just giving me some anxiety. Just had to get that off my chest.
    Does she have any friends whose parent's could drive her on your behalf??

• @uncharted01‌ well we promised her that nothing would change once her brother got here with the way things went with our routines and stuff, and I feel that FI would think I couldn't handle the both of them. So I'm going to try it on Thursday. If I can't do it we will have to figure something else out. I don't want to let SD down either.
  • FishyMomFishyMom member
    edited November 2014
    Obviously I don't know what day of the week it is since I just put this on Saturday!

Edit: deleted original post to put in proper place! Lol

OP:

Morning... I have been reading the thread during feedings and loving tit but the bump would not let me post, but I think it is fixed now.

We have a big day today! DDs cord stump fell off (seems fast since she is only a week today). We are going to go to church (fx for a good baby). And we may go get a Christmas tree. I'm so excited! Oh and not to mention Pats @ Packers -- Go Pack Go!!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Wait I don't see the Sunday ransoms! Am I losing it???
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"