March 2015 Moms
Options

Some Cute Simple Ideas

So I was going through some pictures on some website and found these little cute ideas for kids so I thought that I would share :)

photo 2014-02-20202349_zps5be3e772.jpeg
photo 2014-02-20202718_zps7b37ca35.jpeg
photo 2014-03-13034339_zps37f21918.jpeg
photo 2014-05-30185719_zpsfd9f1c5e.jpeg
Anyone else have any cute simple little ideas like these that they can share. I am so not crafty or creative but these are super simple but super cute!!
Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms

Re: Some Cute Simple Ideas

• Options
    I love the stepping stones!
  • Options
    @ruemorgan‌ i do too the only thing with that one is like i feel as though if you don't put a coating of some sort on it i dunno how well or how long it would fare outside in the elements. Im thinking maybe like polyurethane or something that would protect it from everything. I mean i would just use it for maybe outside decoration not necessarily for anyone to actually walk on but still you have the rain and dirt and all of that. Any ideas?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm, idk. Ive made the same dough material at my preschool but i never thought about how it would hold up outside.

My dh just told me we could put "clear coat" on it. Haha im like "yeah we figured that but what is the material of the clear coat?" Smh
  • Options
    Bahaha yea cuz i just think about leaving bread outside you know it's really not much different than baking bread. But to make you feel better im fully confident that my SO would have said the same thing haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love the idea of a family fingerprint ornament. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
  • Options
    I have heard of making an email address for your child and sending him/her special emails and pictures. You could share it with close family also, and then give him/her the address and password when they are 18 :)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    The Footprint in the sand is something I want to do also! Love this!
  • Options
    @Peledreamsofrain‌ Bahaha i know it was just one of those things i was like "now what reason would you have to actuality do this other then to just hear people's reaction to it" haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm definitely a fan of the idea of writing a letter once a year. It seems like a pretty cool idea to keep a copy for yourself as well to be able to see how your views, experiences, hopes and wishes for your child change and evolve through time. I don't like the money thing  - it would be much more prudent to put the money in an investment or savings account rather than an envelope (even if you keep it a secret from the child). Losing interest / returns on the money over a period of 18 years seems foolish. 

Ditto the hot dog and spaghetti thing - I've seen that on pinterest, it always boggles my mind who would actually do that. Though I guess anything to entertain kids and get a picky eater to eat! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sunset30 said:

I'm definitely a fan of the idea of writing a letter once a year. It seems like a pretty cool idea to keep a copy for yourself as well to be able to see how your views, experiences, hopes and wishes for your child change and evolve through time. I don't like the money thing  - it would be much more prudent to put the money in an investment or savings account rather than an envelope (even if you keep it a secret from the child). Losing interest / returns on the money over a period of 18 years seems foolish. 

Ditto the hot dog and spaghetti thing - I've seen that on pinterest, it always boggles my mind who would actually do that. Though I guess anything to entertain kids and get a picky eater to eat! 

It just kills me, I keep laughing at it. I can kind of understand it if you chop off the top noodles, and claim it's little hot dog jelly fish. But that's not what is happening here. Rather, we have some unknowable something that would probably boggle Chthulu himself. Either it's entire entertainment value comes from its very unlikeliness, or I am too easily amused. :p
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"